Keeping TC Players Active....

Discussion in 'LGFA - Players Association' started by Bottomless Pit, Apr 19, 2016.

?

If you end up as a Training Camp player, would you play in TC games IF they actually benefit you?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2016.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    I know Season 6 is still a few weeks away...but I want to open up the door to hear (especially from TC players) what would help keep YOU active regardless of weather your team is doing well or not.

Clearly not everyone can be in the starting 11 for a club. Last season we had 12 teams (?) and about 370 players. Mathematically that's approx 30 players per team (though they weren't evenly distributed). That means at least 19 tc players per squad on average. ....not all TC can make all games. That's cool. But being available and NOT being permitted to play is no fun for anyone.

The idea here is to give YOU exposure so YOUR Owner, GM or AGM ..or team...want you to play at the least as a backup if there's an empty spot....OR....possibly as a starting 11 in place of someone not performing. But how can they know you're worth the opportunity IF YOU are unavailable or don't know about your skill level?

That's what this thread is all about: YOU and showing the league what YOU got !! If your team don't want you, then catch someone else's eye who might want to acquire YOU !!

....The main plan / thought / idea right now is:
    1. TC Games starting no later than 40 minutes before official LG game times !!
    2. Make clips, possibly stats, etc available to management. (I'll be talking to them separately)
    --- if we can get this off the ground and functioning...I might be able to convince staff to make stuff happen for the following season so you have your own 2nd tier/group (no promises) to gain all the benefits LG has to offer for properly scheduled games...
    3. If you play a TC game, you must be available for at least 1 game afterwards. Management will be permitted to issue a strike if you come out to TC games, but do not make yourself available for your team's official games. To protect yourself, be in your team's lobby before the game & send your Manager on duty an XBL message.

...that's just one idea. Let me know what YOU want to see happen to get you coming out and ensuring you get some play time !!

Bp

Bottomless_Pit
  2. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    Original post was getting too long...
    ...but before anyone says anything...there's 1 potential conflict of interest with this game time:

1. If your team is practicing (or possibly supposed to be practising) and will let you play with them...do you practice with them OR show up to the TC game?

Soution 1:
    The choice is up to you. However, IF you choose to practice with your team, I will be asking your management to confirm that you showed up. I also suggest you take some screenshots or clips to prove you were in game with them. Skipping out on TC games is NOT an option IF you are not involved with your team. Being unavailable is a strikeable / bannable offense if the behavior is consistent.

Solution 2:
    Either move or also make games available AFTER official games. Owners, GMs and AGMs would also be welcome to join so they can see you 'On the pitch'...and they would also have to make themselves at least partially available.

The Players Association in Season 6 has a mandate to assist in ridding the league of inactive players - roster OR tc players. It also has a mandate to do it's part in preventing forfeits.

The end goal is simple - we want YOU and everyone in the league to have fun and be competitive.

With that said........the mic is yours....

Bottomless_Pit