League Activity Check

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Schizostone, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Hello everyone, Im just curious how many of you are still currently active/ wanting to be active in the LGBA. I signed up and tried to play about 2 years ago and it was a gongshow.

Wondering how many people are still here in the community and would want to play should we get this league going and potentially try and build it to be a full time functioning league ALA LGFA.

I ask you post your interest level in a Pro-Am 5v5 league (MyCareer players) with your opinion ideal size for a functioning roster/ games per week. As well as any rules or stipulations you think may benefit the league

EXAMPLE:

Schizostone:

Being a player:
    Very Interested

Being an Owner:
    Interested

Rules I think we should implement:
    -Ideally a Roster would have 10 people with a minimum of 3 games a week for everyone on the roster. -TC games should be limited to 2 a week.
    -There should be a limited position lock. Meaning you have to play one of the 2 positions you initially signed up for unless both owner and player agree to make a swap.

EX: Schizostone signs up for SG/PG but I make a PF because im bored and Im really really liking that guy. I approach my owner about making the switch and he thinks he can move the current SF to SG and the current PF to SF and make the team more competitive. If everyone agrees and no complaint is filed by any of the affected players it should be allowed

DISCLAIMER: THESE RULES ARE NOT RULES IM SPECIFICALLY PUSHING TO BE ENFORCED BUT SIMPLY PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND EXAMPLES OF WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IN TERMS OF MY SURVERY

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ele7773#0
    Ratings:
    +717 / 14 / -22
    You should consider makin this a thurs-fri-sat-sun league. Id help you run the league if tris would hand the keys to someone new

3. IIx OMARK xII

IIx OMARK xII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iixomarkxii#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 9 / -23
    I understand the reasoning behind a weekend type league but the hard part will be trying to be available for games on the weekends.

• Informative Informative x 1
    IIxOmarkxII
  4. Daddy Marino

Daddy Marino Daddy's Home

Discord:
    Marino#0159
    Ratings:
    +532 / 27 / -102
    if this league had 3 games on sunday or games at 1130 i would consider management with someone

Marino71
  5. Bad at NHL

Bad at NHL I once played a LGNHL game

Discord:
    PensCanuks#9825
    Ratings:
    +36 / 2 / -8
    playing Friday Saturday and sunday would be best I think cause more people would be able to play and have 8-10 players on team

penscanucks