HeadLine LGAHL Exposed! episode 3 2018-06-16

Exposed! episode 3

1. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 76 / -125
    I have decided on 3 options for the "Fucked up Gamertag" from episode 3. These names were cultivated through me getting a little info from @KiLLUM1NATIx420 and turning on the creative juices in my head. Now it is possible that these are not available as I have not checked them on XBL ahead of time. Please note no alterations will be accepted ie: Uppercase/Lowercase changes, adding numbers. Here they are in no particular order with an explanation as to why I chose them.

1) CHELLUMINATI - A nod to the past keeping the Illuminati theme but also acknowledging his love of hockey. This name does not stray too far from the original so it has familiarity to friends. We ditched the 420 as he admitted its not a huge part of his life any longer. (Say no to drugs kids!) As a bonus choice he could also choose my favorite "IllumiFATTY" as a tribute to the great man that set him free of his current shitty tag.

2) RKB_Ziggy - This one was derived from the convo I had with Mr "natti". The RKB is based off his initials and the Ziggy portion is his dog's name. Easy to pair these up. I'm a big fan of dogs so choosing this one also gives me joint custody of Ziggy. See you in court fucker!

3) SystematicWork - Tip of the hat again goes to the recipient on this one. As a long time member of the eashl club "Working the System" he liked the idea of incorporating the name to his new GT. Well here's how I see it. With the choice of this name I now have a club to play in for life. Finally I have friends!

Choose wisely young "natti" as once you have selected your name you are stuck with it for the duration of NHL 19. If you choose to change it after that you are welcome to do so. Good luck and let me know what name you choose so I can PM you the code for the Microsoft points. WHO WILL BE NEXT TO BE SELECTED???

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    notoriousfat00
  2. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    #CurseOfTheBae

No Streaming Account
  3. MiIes75

MiIes75 Bender

Discord: