HeadLine LGAHL Overdrive - LG Overdrive Season 4 - Episode 9: Out for a Rip Bahd

LGAHL Overdrive

1. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Reports are coming in that Tuscon, Arizona has the new global record for highest saline content per capita. Lots of players not caring about it so much that they post several comments about said thing they don't care about. Stockton in 4

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    APsychicTaco
  2. TheCloud IX

TheCloud IX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cloudicus#0
    Ratings:
    +428 / 21 / -34
    Everyone is entitled to have a opinion, even if they are wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    mrcloudicuss
  3. xxSavageDave

xxSavageDave Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 15 / -16
    Thats what i dont get though. I dont ask for praise for doing media nor am i paid to do media. So people complaining about said FREE content is just stupid. Anyone who comes to the rink talk show and praises the show. It was never asked for either. I take my time to give people something to watch and its completely 100 percent opinionated. I take a brief look at some in depth stats but other than that i couldnt give a fuck whos on what team lol. Its something for me to do on a Thursday night cause i have no life lol. I work too much to put in the type of analysis that everyone wants. So be quietly happy about the show and move on rather than talk shit about people trying to have fun. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Especially if you hate the show. Go make your own show with your own team if you want better content. Cause from the sounds of it. We could have a third amazing show full of people who have the time and energy to go as deeply into the statistical analysis as half the people who complain too much..

I read this all back and it mostly doesnt make sense... Have a good day XD

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Lightxdownydav3
  4. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,166 / 10 / -45
    As you said,
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

And, i didn't ask.

No Streaming Account
  5. DudleyDoWright5

DudleyDoWright5 Diet David Letterman

Ratings:
    +698 / 38 / -40
    It's plain and simple:

If you don't like what's being presented, you can A) Not watch. Simple. It's like some of you are really trying to increase your sodium levels to the maximum.

Or B) If you want your opinion to be heard and matter somewhat, maybe try actually participating in the media or be somewhat constructive. Sure, you don't have to like what we do but there's a difference between being constructive and complaining like we just killed your cat with a saw lit on fire while you watched.

We do this for free on our own time, we do it for fun. Don't like it? Don't watch or at least try to be constructive and contribute to the conversation AFTER you get your collective panties out in a bunch. You would be surprised at how people are a lot more cognizant when you aren't spilling GG's all over the net and actually make a decent argument for yourself or collective group. This isn't intended for one person, so please, save your lame ass "stats suck" joke against for the next guy.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if we're making a big stink against what's being presented, try to contribute or AT LEAST be somewhat constructive. Maybe you can have a solid point on what goes on but if you're yelling at us and making lame ass remarks, OF COURSE we're not going to take you seriously.

• Like Like x 3
    DudleyDoWright5
  6. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,166 / 10 / -45
    You try way to hard to be funny. Calm down bucko. I've tried to get into the little media boys club, you guys are not interested so stop using contribute or shut up as an excuse. If you powder puffs aren't ready for opinions than just post your video and don't get thirsty for the comments.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. DudleyDoWright5

DudleyDoWright5 Diet David Letterman

Ratings:
    +698 / 38 / -40
    Boo hoo. Was that supposed to hurt telling me I'm not funny? Stand in line, you aren't the only one. Ironic how you get your jimmies rustled when someone brings an opinion when talking about us getting "offended" from opinions.

Oh, Moist, how I aim to please you. Tell me more on how I can please you? Anal? Is that what you go for nowadays?

Have you tried presenting anything that could be worthwhile to media? Articles? Opinion pieces? Sometimes you don't have to be official to present something without sounding like someone killed your family. I guess not because it must be easier to present something that's not thought out and just yell.

Clearly, you didn't fully grasp what I was trying to say, and you jumping to one thing just reinforces why people get dissuaded with media. I made a general statement to a general group of people to try and make a point with both sides but looking at things objectively must be punishable by crime nowadays.

Powder puffs. That's funny. How long did it take you to come up with that? Tell me more, I could use some of that funny.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    DudleyDoWright5
  8. TheCloud IX

TheCloud IX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cloudicus#0
    Ratings:
    +428 / 21 / -34
    All I keep seeing in this thread is people bitchin and being offended by opinions.

To the people who are complaining about the show, you throwing a temper tantrum because you didn’t like what you heard is pathetic. It shows immaturity to the greatest extent and shows how your need for positive attention is priority over an actual opinion.

Secondly, Instead of being a said cancer mentioned above, actually be constructive with something you don’t agree with. You can participate in this discussion through the comment section and explain why you disagree instead of bashing on the show. These guys are good people and even though they do this for free and for fun, they still welcome constructive criticism to make the show better for all. I rather have 2 shows to watch with un biased opinions instead of some ego filled idiot only talking about himself for 30min.

To the media guys, I appreciate your efforts to make a good show with respective opinions. No matter your skill level or what team you played for, it doesn’t take a superstar forward to have a worthy opinion. Keep up the good work with the show and get some Kemo for this comment section because it’s fucking cancer.

P.S didn’t proof this so come at me with the Spell checks.

• Like Like x 6
    mrcloudicuss
  9. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    MVP: Most Valued Post

• Like Like x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  10. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    You don't need to have a fancy media tag on your account to contribute. All you have to do is publish something that people want to read or watch. The beauty of an open platform like the LG website is that you don't need The Man's permission to publish. Stop creating barriers for yourself and start creating content.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    Perfect example of this is Darcy. Because of his reputation, Darcy was initially not really taken seriously that he wanted to do media, therefore was declined. But I think I can say this on behalf of everyone, based off the work he has done this season, he EARNED his media spot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  12. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / 98 / -121
    Yeah, I was creating media while on the “Slow Site” Warned User List.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    DKuemps
  13. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 76 / -125
    More internet tough guys. Great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    notoriousfat00