LGAHL Season Power Rankings - Week 2 -

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Miikeyx09, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Hey again friends. Looking forward to this edition of garbage? Great!

Just like every time, starting with the;

Eastern Atlantic;

#1 - :team314: Hartford Wolf Pack (-)

You can't move up from #1! Hartford has been dominant all season long. They've been dining in the Eastern Atlantic with a 15-1-2 record, basically using the other teams for target practice. No one has really put up a fight against this squad, and there's a reason why. They have @xOglowkeyyx , @ThomaLong , @I-MT98-I and @davyl4 all in the Top 25 scorers, and then have had some pretty stellar defensive play and goaltending from @quick_scope_14. Somebody beat these kids!

#2 - :team352: Providence Bruins (1)

You can move up from #3! Which is exactly what the Providence Bruins did from last week. With a slightly less powerful 6-3 week, the Baby Bruins still mean business! They basically are the guys working their asses off to catch the Pack of Wolves ahead of them. @Kred_14 has been begging me to make this rankings post, as he wants to see his teams jump to number 2 documented, which by the way.. means absolutely dog $H!T, unless you can keep your boys running for the next 7 weeks or so. Plus, my power rankings also are pretty terrible, so don't read into them too much. However, the Bruins success this week is owed to @Williams_55 , and @Kred_14 , sitting in the top 25.

#3 - :team315: Bridgeport Sound Tigers (1)

Uh oh.. A team fell a spot! This team surprised me right out of the gates with their great 7-2-0 start. Yet, they continue to keep the pressure on Providence, tying them in points, and only falling back due to goal differential. The team went 6-3-0 this week, to put them tied again with Providence at 13-5-0. It'll be interesting who keeps up and holds these #2 and #3 spots in this division. These Tigers owe their success this week to @Cmutimmah10 once again who sits in the Top 5 for scoring. They also have some sweet G's with good numbers! @Zeus_Zwick had a 85.3% Sv%, while his partner @Iachoku pulled off an even 85.0% Sv%. This team shouldn't be taken lightly! (Which is what I do. Take teams lightly)

Eastern North;

#1 - :team312: Rochester Americans (-)

This team holds their spot.. but barely. The top 3 teams in this division are 1pt apart each, which causes a lot of concern, as all it takes is a couple of games, and Rochester could find themselves out of my beautiful rankings! They sit 10-6-2 after this week, but haven't had much success since they've lost 4 in a row. I'd expect to see this team fall after the trades I witnessed them make this weekend. Apologies to @goalscorer9 , @KittyKing69 and @Hra-ow .. but I don't see much going right for this organization this week.

#2 - :team298: Toronto Marlies (1)

And they are alive again! Maybe? Or are they still just hanging on because the other teams around them aren't doing well either? I mean, I predicted from the start that this division wasn't very good, and I don't want to overstep and be too critical, but when the Eastern Atlantic :team617: Springfield Thunderbirds are sitting ahead of all of these teams in the Eastern North by 2 points, yet they're fifth in their own division.. it makes me not have many good things to say about this division. The Marlies are 1pt behind the Americans, and have a 9-6-3 record. @Maximuss001 is doing alright with an 83% Sv%, but the Marlies have no scorers in the Top 25 once again. Go win a Calder like the real Marlies!

#3 - :team777: Belleville Senators (2)

The Sens claim the third spot in this division with a 8-6-4 Record, coming up two spots, sitting only 1pt back of the Marlies. Nothing really stands out with this team, as they have no goalies or players in the Top 25... Yet are finding ways to be barely above .500. This team isn't too good in my eyes, but look better due to the division that they sit in. I hope they can prove me wrong, along with this entire division, and start doing some damage.

Western Central;

#1 - :team317: Cleveland Monsters (1)

The Monsters move up another spot this week, as they continue to take control one week at a time of the Western Central bragging rights. They're sitting with a 12-4-2 record, holding 3pts over the Admirals, whom fell a spot this week. The Monsters have had a lot of success so far this season, and owe a lot of it to @K-Ols9 who helps manage, and score for the team. In net, @OnEil_15 has done pretty well with an 82.4% Sv%.

#2 - :team390: Milwaukee Admirals (1)

The Admirals did the opposite of Cleveland, and fell one spot this week, holding an 11-6-1 record, going 4-4-1 this week. Not the best, but manageable, I'm sure @Ray9733 knows that he needs to motivate his team to keep this team playoff bound, as other teams behind him are heating up. I'm looking forward to seeing what this team does in the upcoming weeks. Milwaukee has no big point scorers, but they play a consistent defensive game. They look to better their record against the Monsters and Eagles tonight, to close back in on that #1 spot.

#3 - :team307: Manitoba Moose (2)

Manitoba is back baby! They had a terrible start to the season, yet were able to pull things together in week 2, regaining this #3 spot. They went 8-1-0 this week, with their only loss being to Providence in their last game Wednesday. Manitoba owes this weeks success to a big team effort, as their leading scorer @bertone2909 only has 13pts so far this season. I'm happy to see the Moose back in the race, taking over this Gryffins occupied spot, who fell all the way to 7th this week.

Western Pacific;

#1 - :team516: Stockton Heat (-)

The news story of the week was centered around this team. They lost @JJ-Finesse- to the Flames mid-week, which was by far their best player, and now sit in an interesting spot. The team owed a lot of it's success to Finesse, but that was only a portion of their talent. @ODucks182 has built a solid team here, and winning the last 2 games last week put a statement down, that they may not need Finesse-like players to be able to win. I'm very interested to see if they can hold off the Raging Rampage this week, and continue on with this #1 Spot. The Heat are 14-3-1 on the season, with a 3pt lead over the Rampage, and a 5pt lead over Tucson.

#2 - :team363: San Antonio Rampage (1)

This team, like predicted from the start, has finally found its way after the only average/acceptable week 1. @vCodester and @ImaDoer3 have the experience to run successful teams, and that's why it's a pain to be in a division with them. They match up against the Road Runners tonight who are right behind them, and are continuously battling for the top spot in the strong Western Pacific division. The team is 12-4-2, with basically all of those losses coming in the first week of the season, as they're on a 7W streak, jumping over Tucson this week.

#3 - :team618: Tucson Road Runners (1)

Things need to be handled here fast. The 12-6-0 Road Runners had a terrible week at 5-4-0.. which is not acceptable in a tight division like the Western Pacific. The team has had a struggling second and third line, so a couple changes were made. @bdeez_nutz and @BarDownDaily have been split up, hoping to diversify the talent, allowing the 2nd and 3rd line to be able to capture a lot of must-needed division W's this week. The top line of @Miikeyx09 @iTzzGamETimE_ and @Alexander x 91 has also been reassembled. However, if the team continues to have 4 loss weeks, I don't see them staying in these power rankings.

Worst Team of the League;

Last Week:
    :team517: Ontario Reign
    This Week:
    :team305: Binghamton Devils

Realizing this team doesn't have a logo in the AHL Emoji section was the most interesting thing I've seen from this team all year. With 3 wins alone, this team now holds the "Worst Team of the League" award. @CelpHxTitleD506 Told me in my earlier thread that people are sleeping on the Baby Devils... but I think you're sleeping on the ice. Gotta win some games and I hope that the @Squall227 acquisition can help you guys do that! It's only week 2, so work on it gents.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MikeyMcB
  2. Cardinalsin47

Cardinalsin47 Betterbird

Discord:
    cardinalsin47#8757
    Ratings:
    +44 / 7 / -1
    Love these

• Like Like x 1
    Cardsin
  3. bobbatta

bobbatta Big Dick Bobbatta

Discord:
    Bobbatta#7682
    Ratings:
    +387 / 12 / -33
    Top 25 goalie incoming?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    @bobbatta Two game winning streak I see!

• Like Like x 1
    MikeyMcB
  5. l0wkey93-

l0wkey93- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -3
    Awesome write up, looking forward to seeing them in the future!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Going from the 2nd ranked team in the Western Pacific to the 1st ranked team in the Western Pacific isn't a bad trade off for myself :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    vxrloop