LGAHL Week 3 Top 10 Forwards #chatgpt

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by M4CK EH, Jun 10, 2023.

1. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Who's Hot - Forward

1. @oShieldzyy - This guy is so hot, he's melting the ice beneath him! With a perfect APR of 100.0 and a 3-0-0 record, oShieldzyy is on fire. He's been slapping pucks into the net like they owe him money, tallying a whopping 15 points and 10 goals. Opposing goalies are having nightmares about him, and his +12 rating is just rubbing salt in the wound. It's safe to say that oShieldzyy is the hottest thing on skates right now.

2. @l Chokeyy l - Move over, Michael Phelps, because l Chokeyy l is swimming in goals! This RW is making a splash with an APR of 100.0 and a flawless 3-0-0 record. With 18 points and 8 goals, he's been choking the life out of opposing defenses. They can't handle his finesse and skill, leaving them gasping for air. His +8 rating shows that he's not just a one-trick pony. He's a force to be reckoned with, and he's leaving a trail of defeated opponents in his wake.

3. @Manttzzy - It's getting hot in here, and Manttzzy is to blame! This LW is scorching the ice with his performance. With an APR of 100.0 and a perfect 3-0-0 record, he's leaving his opponents in ashes. With 13 points and 6 goals, he's been roasting defenses left and right. But it's not just about offense for Manttzzy; his +13 rating proves that he's also cooking up some solid defensive plays. He's a player who knows how to bring the heat from all angles.

4. @Oppi x 14 - Oppi x 14 is oppi-fying the competition! This C is causing chaos on the ice with an APR of 100.0 and a spotless 3-0-0 record. He's been putting the "op" in opponent with 15 points and 7 goals. Defensemen are left scratching their heads as Oppi x 14 dangles his way to the net. And with a +8 rating, he's not just an offensive threat, but also a defensive nightmare. Oppi x 14 is making his mark on the game and leaving his opponents feeling "oppressed."

5. @Justn I87I - Justn I87I is justn-believable! This LW is making jaws drop with his performance on the ice. With an impressive APR of 99.9 and a perfect 3-0-0 record, he's the talk of the town. With 13 points and 8 goals, he's been skating circles around the competition. Defensemen can't seem to catch him, and goalies are left in a state of disbelief. His +5 rating proves that he's not just a one-trick pony, but a well-rounded player. Justn I87I is making hockey fans say, "Justncredible!"

6. @Pablo I26I - Pablo I26I is painting a masterpiece on the ice! With an APR of 97.9 and a flawless 3-0-0 record, he's an artist with a hockey stick. With 12 points and 6 goals, he's been brushing off defenders like they're mere strokes on his canvas. His creativity and skill are on full display, and his +8 rating is the cherry on top of his masterpiece. Pablo I26I is making hockey look like a work of art.

7. @Teebonom - Teebonom is bonom-bastic on the ice! This C is causing a stir with an APR of 92.0 and a perfect 3-0-0 record. With 13 points and 7 goals, he's been making opponents' heads spin. Defensemen can't keep up with his lightning-fast moves, and goalies are left scratching their helmets. His +13 rating shows that he's not just a scoring machine, but a complete player. Teebonom is bringing the boom to the game!

8. @Kaxnan - Kaxnan is skating on thin ice, and he's loving every minute of it! With an APR of 90.2 and a flawless 3-0-0 record, this LW is making opponents shake in their skates. With 9 points and 5 goals, he's been giving goalies nightmares with his sneaky shots. His +7 rating shows that he's not afraid to get physical and throw his weight around. Kaxnan is a player who knows how to have fun on the ice while making a big impact. Watch out for his mischievous moves!

9. @Musty88_ - This player is a must-see sensation on the ice! Musty88_ has been lighting up the scoreboard with an APR of 90.0 and a perfect 3-0-0 record. He's like a magician with the puck, pulling off tricks that leave opponents scratching their heads and wondering what just happened. With 14 points and 6 goals, he's making goalies question their life choices. His +11 rating is like a gold medal in the Olympics of hockey awesomeness. Musty88_ is a player who knows how to make the game must-see TV!

10. @Berulev - Berulev is on a roll, and he's not afraid to butter up the competition! With an APR of 88.3 and a flawless 3-0-0 record, this LW is spreading the joy of scoring. His opponents are left in a state of utter confusion as he dangles his way through their defense like a slippery eel. With 12 points and 7 goals, he's serving up more sauce than a fancy restaurant. And his +5 rating is proof that he's not just a one-trick pony, but a player who can deliver laughs and goals in equal measure. Berulev is a true master of his craft, and he's got the comedic timing to match his scoring prowess!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jussn

Jussn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jayess#5954
    Ratings:
    +22 / 5 / -12
    even ai is doing justn puns, help

• Funny Funny x 1
    i_justn_i
  3. Kaxnan

Kaxnan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kaxnan.#0
    Ratings:
    +279 / 20 / -30
    Apparently I was skating on real thin ice cause I somehow ended on the Gulls

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account