LGCHL Games Of The Week LIVE STREAM

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by ItsKingLyme, Jun 13, 2023.

1. ItsKingLyme

ItsKingLyme twitch.tv/itskinglyme

Discord:
    ItsKingLymeTTV#5441
    Ratings:
    +419 / 6 / -19
    CHL Ad.png

Tuesday CHL June 13th

830 - 1st Q West Voltigers (PS) vs 1st Q East Titans (PS)

Another @Gerbs94 ran team. These teams are always competitive and Gerbs always finds a way to win even if it is just him winning all the time. He would probably be a solid second line ahl option on almost any team. With some homies like @TheGIW603 being over there and them just having extremely solid forward and defensive options this team does really have no flaws and/or holes. Maybe i’m delusional, but from the outside looking in it seems to be a great squad.

Another @LHSbrad35 chl team. This guy was owning when I was a tc on his team and now he’s still there. There is one big thing with this team that looks like it is carrying hard. Goaltending. @Brandon19___ used to be a gross goalie and was known throughout the banana leagues way back in the day. @Rogue_Mesei is a guy without much LG experience but has put up some insanely good goalie stats in his little time here. Being an 800+ save percentage and an under 3gaa is something goalies might never hit in their entire LG career. But this guy has hit it for the last two seasons. Some decent defense and forwards are still good and are definitely helping out their standings right now.

Players to watch: Voltiguers Goalies, @DxHand , @TheGIW603

905 - 1st OHL Western West Greyhounds (XBOX) vs 3rd Western Mid West Storm (XBOX)

The Greyhounds have a management line which is very rare nowadays. With @Godon17 and @iDoubleOhSeven both having insanely good seasons they have seemed to put together a great team. Resigning @Canis Pugnaxis is looking like the move of the season as the weeks progress even further down the line, because he is having a career season here. Even games through the Goalies is very interesting but that might be a upper league thing since I see a lot of teams with similar goalie games. These guys are separating themselves in the OHL as one of the top teams and are tied for the most points in the O and are looking to separate themselves tomorrow.

Guelph is another team that won’t win by a lot and usually if they lose it’s a tantrum loss. If they win it’s a pretty narrow margin of win. @Sbrangy is a career chler who has been down in the chl for 400+ games, and the free contract @xlxCHAZ 19xlx was a min bid skater last season. It looks like there is one line that is doing okay but the other lines need to step it up. There is some questionable management decisions but the team is an all around mediocre team. So they aren’t a bottom feeder but they just aren’t a top team but some big play by the storm can change that tonight.

Players to watch: @Godon17 , @iDoubleOhSeven

940 - 1st OHL West Flint (ps) vs 4th OHL West Otters (ps)

Flint is a good team. @CompleteLuck72 was an nhler just a few seasons ago. @xKozlov- is a career chler and is having by far his best season since he joined. The goalies are good and the forwards must have a lot of chem. Because from what I've seen from them in my time individually they aren’t that great but they probably just play well together and for the chl they are good. This team is in a jam packed race in the OHL, being tied for second place and 7 points behind first place. The only real issue I have with this team is the fact that the third line looks like it’s having a bit of a struggle. But even then if you can get enough wins out of them it will be a happy ending.

This team is really deep. Even though the lg rating doesn’t say it, for instance I remember Xx_91-TAVARES_xX lead facebook league in points when I last played. Outsourcing nhlers and high level ahlers. Nonetheless the otters are doing good in an very difficult division. There seems to be a lot of different top teams that have all gathered in here so having a top line guy like @TSQUAD- will for sure be a big help. Goaltending is also not an issue here, xdrakol79l is having a good start to his career and will be in the ahl/nhl in the next couple of seasons. Overall, this team’s owner have had their struggles or people thought they might not have a great season and so far they’ve been good.

Players to watch: @WasabiiiSann, @xDrakol97l

Write up done by @crexmiin from The Kinglyme Media Team.

Catch all the action tonight LIVE at 830pm ET, https://www.twitch.tv/itskinglyme
    KingLyme_Media 2.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ItsKingLyme
  2. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    Wrong forum. tbnk i thought we would have figured this out by now CHL stuff goes in the CHL Forum!

• Like Like x 1
    Dradavich
  3. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +845 / 92 / -215
    No Streaming Account
  4. ItsKingLyme

ItsKingLyme twitch.tv/itskinglyme

Discord:
    ItsKingLymeTTV#5441
    Ratings:
    +419 / 6 / -19
    Sorry doing all 6 leagues is a ton fixing shortly!

• Winner Winner x 2
    ItsKingLyme