Media LGFA PSN S12 Team of the Tournament

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Apr 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Hello!

Congrats to our Team of the Tournament winners we will present ahead. I will say that I have had quite the weekend to contend with, to which I will take this moment to put on this platform.

IF STATS ARE LATE, OUR SCRIPT WILL NOT CATCH IT ON THE SITE. TAKE THIS AS A LESSON LEARNED. GET THE STATS IN ON TIME, OR ELSE YOU WILL CATCH THE CONSEQUENCES, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

I promise to all owners and management staff coming into S13, you will get 1 warning from me, and that's it. Respect the decisions made by those who have taken time away from themselves, their families and loved ones because the alternative is a much bleaker, less entertaining option.

Back from ranting into the void, I really do thank you all so much for giving me my 4th consecutive season as the Head of Media Team as much entertainment as possible. I plan for more things to come and I assure you that I will get help for all things LG. Nevertheless, here we go, give your applause to those who are in the list!

GK: @Flying_Taco_Boy
    [​IMG]
    LCB: @BenficaFan19
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Mayor_35
    [​IMG]
    RCB: @j_carlos_44
    [​IMG]
    RDM: @clutchx7x
    [​IMG]
    LDM: @Mo0odi-992
    [​IMG]
    "CM" (Really LM): @ColombianGerman
    [​IMG]
    RM (Really RCM): @NYsports02
    [​IMG]
    CAM: @Juansu_fati
    [​IMG]
    LS: @Athletic30
    [​IMG]
    RS: @Bhooper182
    [​IMG]
    CONGRATS AGAIN TO OUR SEASON 12 TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    BLUESfan1997