LGFA S10 STUN RANKINGS!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Stun Gun, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Hey guys back at it again with some Power Rankings! Here we go!

Instead of ranking in order, I've divided into groups based off how strong I think they are!

CONTENDERS:

Wolfsburg: Yeah, these guys are serious conteders. Attacking depth, two big midfielders, and scary defensive depth, with a great GK. All their bases are covered, and side will be going for the title this season!

Key Players: Their entire defence. It's literally goated.

Monchengladbach: Last season's Dortmund with minor changes and upgrades. They easily can make the 4 peat happen! They still have key pieces, and I think they can work something great.

Key Players: Fabiolo, Moodi

Leipzig: Yeah, Leipzig aren't going anywhere any time soon. Minor changes to an already strong side. Unstoppable once Omar is in form. The main question is, will they keep dropping points to low table teams?

Key Players: Omar and Mayor

SOLID SQUADS:

Schalke: Schalke is definitely a very strong side. They found amazing form later in the season, and are right on the border from a solid team and contender!

Key Players: BluesFan and Gireud

Bayern Munich: A similar side to last season, with some minor losses but also great replacements! They were weak in pre-season, but I was gone for the first night! Second night, we conceded only one goal, thanks to Azevedo turning into Adrian for a minute, but we forgive him! :) This side will do well!

Key Players: Kevin, Respecgonize

Leverkusen: Honestly, there is a surprising team that does really well each season. I think Leverkusen are this team. They recently acquired Callum, who is an amazing RB who will pair greatly on their defense. If they can pull consistent points, they'll do great.

Key Players: Callum, Cusmadness

7TH AND BELOW SIDES:

Köln: Koln is back, and a bit weaker, but that's fine. Mike is back from his suspension, and the team chemistry looks a lot better. They did just lose their only attacker, but they still can do good this season!

Key Players: NiceAshHole, Jackovasaurus

Freiburg: Freiburg certainly looks weak from the preseason, but they do have some good help with some good players at different positions, and some underrated depth players. I don't see them fighting for a title, but they can definitely be an opponent who upsets the top teams.

Key Players: Sizzlak, Winwithoutknife

Union Berlin: I don't know why people are critical of this side. It has a good goalie in RickyBobby, good defenders in Mattalo, Mullet and Terry Minglewood, and a lot more. They aren't a contender per se, but if they improve and get better as a unit, they can definitely burst out of the bottom 4 bubble, and into the top 6!

Key Players: Cupid, RickyBobby

RELEGATION FODDER IF LGFA HAD RELEGATION:

Dortmund: Dortmund was taken over by a new owner, and things haven't been great for them. They've gotten good players like BlindRef and BroadwayCJ, but they've been pretty weak, and I don't see it changing sadly. This team has big Frankfurt vibes to it. Another issue was that they spent 16 million on a rookie forward...

Good Players: BroadwayCJ, Blind_Ref

PREDICTED FINAL TABLE:

1. Monchengladbach - 60
    2. Leipzig - 52
    Wolfsburg - 51
    4. Schalke - 47
    5. Bayern - 43
    6. Leverkusen - 35
    7. Union Berlin - 35
    8. Freiburg - 23
    9. Köln - 21
    10. Dortmund - 5