LGFA S7 - Weekly Defense Stats Reviews

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by Bottomless Pit, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    I been talking out my ass for the past I dunno...7 LGFA season...about defense.

Now that I'm not PA, I might be willing to do some sort of Defense weekly stats since we don't already have that built in. I plan on releasing the week before's #s on Sundays about 1.5 hours before game time. This of course heavily depends on all teams providing screenshots or clips attached to their games with their defensive stats - ALL of them. If the info isn't there...I just won't do it.

All you have to do is 'hey cortana, record that' or 'xbox record that'...or just use the buttons on your controller: double tap the xbox button then press X/blue. That's the same for record that. Be sure cycle through all the players' stats. It'd be even better if you grab both methods of grabbing stats: the one with the field on it with stats & the one with the player's picture on it with the stats.

Much appreciated.

Bp

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Bottomless_Pit
  2. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    for those who ask why would I take so much time to do this?

....this is solely based on the fact that I don't want to spend 45 minutes each way to/fro work like a bum on the street sleeping on public transit....lol (assuming I'm still taking transit...recently I've turned that into a 25 Km 1.25 hr bike ride)

anyways...post the stats and let's see what I make of it

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Bottomless_Pit