LGPSN S16 Teams of the Season

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Pxnarin, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / 9 / -35
    LGPSN S16 Teams of the Season

After taking a break I have returned to give the people what they want, media. I’m going to do this one on a bit more serious note and commend the players who performed the best at their respective positions compared to the field with a full 27 game season played.

Team of the Season

LW @SirGab- C @NielerR RW @KushNastyy

LD @Dazwyy RD @Desyd19

G @Ti Ben Szn

Philly and Dallas were extremely dominant the entire season and its no surprise that they ended up with the most wins per position. I left out skin because I needed to have someone who didn’t wear orange or green representing the league and the next best at the position is undoubtably Desy who should most definitely be in contention for Norris.

2nd Team of the Season

LW @Dangs92 C @PoIgz RW @xBouch-_-

LD @Dansne RD @Jaypeetch

G @BaconStaysCrispy

Credit to @SaucyLii for a great season going 22-2 but did not play out the full 27 games so its unfortunate he couldn’t make the list. I’m also giving the nod to Jay over skin in this just because he put up a stellar season in order to push his team into the playoffs and that shouldn’t be overlooked. Also to Bacon over @VEXTheStrong who had a great season as well but Bacon was the backbone of the Vancouver organization and showed up to play every game he was scheduled.

Offensive Team of The Season (Most Points at Position)

Congrats to everyone on this list for having the most points at their position this season as well as having career highs in points. Dodsy was able to find a great linemate with Bonknows and Jclaus was able to work through the mid season bombshell that was dropped on his team to lead them into the playoffs along with his reoccurring defenseman dspors. First season players drop and dixie were able to find their groove and not only adjust to the nhl level but excel at it.

LW @Dodsy x 17 C @JClaus33 RW @DrxpLex-

LD @D_SPORS_5 RD @Time2Shineee

Defensive Team of the Season (OEE/TA/GA/PIM)

This one was a bit harder to do, I wanted to spotlight the players who put a great individual focus on defense, I did not factor +/- as a major stat and prioritized those who were there the most often for their team to make a play. Big honorable mention to @Crazy-_-Houle for having a great defensive season with 0 PIMs but I decided to give the edge to Roffman here.

LW @R0ffmann93 C @Actiiz- RW @KushNastyy

LD @Lurkyy_73 RD @RGvert

Rookie Team of the Season (Calder Eligible with less than 12 career NHL games)

LW @l Swarko l C @AssisDragon RW @DrxpLex-

LD @LePorcs28 RD @Time2Shineee

G @Effxct-_-TTV

Everyone on this list shows great promise in their future of the NHL, even if AssisDragon cheats in the club playoffs to boost his record using the Caps club (sus). One thing is that the left defense was severely lacking this all rookie draft class and is a position that needs to grow.

Owner of the Year

@AAli x 21

Yes the team was bad, awful if you want to get hurtful, but how many owners would have survived this entire season with the team he had? Aali was by no means the best owner but he deserves some credit for shoveling his shit with no management help.

Honorable mention

@White_Knucklerz

Big thank you to mr knucklerz for giving the rest of the league a chance at the cup.

Best Management

@SirGab- @ItsWillee

After having no assets and building a cup contender, the Dallas Stars came back to get what they nearly had in a Stanley Cup Championship contending team.

Worst Management

@Boughss

"@Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin @Pxnarin"
    "Do stats YAAAAAAA"

Welcome to Detroit all

Congrats to all mentioned for being good, for the rest of us, be better.

• Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 3
    pxnarin_