Looking for a Player's Association VP for Election

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by Bottomless Pit, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    Alright. Those of you who know me know that of course I'm going to nominate myself, but before I can do that officially I need a VP to do so. Those of you who don't know me, I'd like to get to know you better - moreso if you want to contribute to this awesome league and community.

Here's what I'd like to know from you in your post below in response - please only those who truly want to make a difference in this league respond below:

Part 1:
    What separates you from the rest of the members? Why would I want to choose you over someone else?
    In the perfect ideal world - what does the LGFA look like to you?
    In YOUR opinion - what does the league (ie. members in lgfa past and present) think of you? Why?
    How are you at organization and planning ahead to complete/finish a task/project?

Part 2:
    The PA is not here just for information and to answer questions. What would you like to accomplish within 1 season (approximately 2 months)?
    How many seasons would you be willing to contribute to the league through PA assuming you get everything you'd like finished?
    How long did it take you to answer those questions in Part 1 &2 and submit your reply?

for those of you wondering...the point is that the PA and all the staff working within it are meant to be as important as the Commissioner and all the BOGs. I'm really hoping I'll see a number of applicants. Even if another candidate approaches you from your post here - that's cool. The goal is to benefit and improve the league.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Like Like x 2
    Bottomless_Pit
  2. JaysWayss

JaysWayss Chat Shit Get Banged

Ratings:
    +644 / 20 / -46
    a)Media team and Master of Memes. I want to #MakeLgGreatAgain (Trademark).
    b) the LGFA looks like a bunch of pricks who brag about their skill in online soccer, and who actually get to play games of 11v11 and no more more Forfeits ffs. Inactive owners get the boot, soccer boot that is, with metal studs.
    c) I would think most people think I'm a Cheeky Lad, with only the freshest Dank memes. Mostly due to the show I used to do.
    d)(eeeez nuts) 10/10 would complete any project that needed to be done again. (was part of LGFA ExtraTime)

a) The LGFA has a problem with owners giving up and teams folding all the time. That needs to change.
    b) I'll do 1 season and see how much time it would consume.
    c) The amount of time it takes for an LGFA team to fold, so like 5 minutes

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    JaysWays_