Looking to be GM S11

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Justcause17, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Justcause17

Justcause17 Retired Owner/GM/AGM

Discord:
    justcause17#0
    Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -6
    For those of you that do not know me I am Justcause17. I was owner of the CHL Seattle Thunderbirds in both season 7 and season 8. We made playoffs both seasons and hit the 100pt mark in S8. Season 9 I did not apply for management and ended up playing for the Milwaukee Admirals AHL team. After our GM got a season BAN in week 3 I was asked to be the GM. I knew this would be a tough situation taking on a team that was put together from a different GM. Players that were loyal to him and had not known me. After many long discussions with Vibez we were on the same page knowing that someone needed to step up and run the team and he selected me to do the job. It was a long season with few ups and many downs. We stuck it out though and we finished the season. Nobody gave up and we did not have a single forfeit. Even with the struggles we had players who wanted to compete and make the best out of a rough situation. I explain this all in this post because I want to be a GM again at the AHL level. However, this time, I would like to do it with a management team I trust and a team we put together from the start. To truly give it a shot from the offseason to end of season. I believe in building a team that can both compete and also build a strong locker room. In season’s past I am most proud of the groups we have brought together. Teams full of players that WANT to compete as a team and not just building up individual stats. We have had teams that had TC players who were given opportunities and contributed to the success and not just watched it happen. So that is what I want to do. I want to be a part of a successful AHL team that drives for success and is willing to put in the work to make it happen. Please let me know if you are looking for a GM and I would love the chance to discuss what opportunities there may be and see if having me as your GM is a good fit for what you are looking for.

Thanks for the opportunity.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Justcause17
  2. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    tldr

• Like Like x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  3. Biscuit27-

Biscuit27- Biscuit27-

Discord:
    biscuit27#0
    Ratings:
    +562 / 55 / -200
    I approve of this message! #justcauseforpresident

No Streaming Account
  4. Mrbodybagz_D_O_A

Mrbodybagz_D_O_A Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I second that #juscause17forPrezzy

mrbodybagzdoa
  5. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Id recommend. Was put in an incredibley tought spot. I was traded from a div leader to them one week prior to deadline. Cause didnt have to move me, but he sent me to a playoff team, and for that I am gratetul.

On a side note: it seems like he has the time and work ethic to manage in the AHL. Give em a shot. Especially a player whos worth the no contract but doesnt want to do the scheduling, etc.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    vxrloop
  6. Justcause17

Justcause17 Retired Owner/GM/AGM

Discord:
    justcause17#0
    Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -6
    • Like Like x 1
    Justcause17