Louis A.R.Pieri memorial award a thank you

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Snagster, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Snagster

Snagster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 1 / -0
    First and foremost I'd like to thank the people involved that voted for me and I graciously accept this award on behalf of my team and my mentor. although this is an individual award I would not be standing here today if it wasn't for my players on the Wolfpack. From day one Jdoyon11 my assistant GM and I had a vision for how we were going to build the Wolfpack and the types of players we wanted. This is a testament to the final group we settled on as they bonded together and eventhough the odds seemed stacked against us never waiverd and always played for the crest on the front and for the guy next to him. For that I'm eternally grateful to my pack and my boys, a special shout out to the owner of the Rangers Scott Glieden who gave me an opportunity to take his AHL franchise without even knowing me from a hole in the ground but just on the advice of knights29 and yes there were growing pains but you always provided the guidance I needed and I thank you for that and I will forever be eternally grateful for your support. In closing I just wanted to say thank you again for this award and I'm humble in accepting this because of all the sacrifices people made on this team to get us to our ultimate goal .NWO 4 lyfe to my pack you'll understand what that means!

Sincerely: Snagster

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Plastic_World

Plastic_World Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Congrats Steve. You deserve it.

No Streaming Account
  3. CanadianKush2121

CanadianKush2121 Canadian Kush

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -1
    Congrats snag , good luck next season bro

No Streaming Account
  4. CheckMark

CheckMark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    First and formost Congratulations to you Boss ! For taking a risk by acquiring me through trade and believing in me to be a contributing piece in your master piece. Thank you !!! You are 1 of a kind !!!! Your knowledge and deadication to building a hockey club where EGO's and attiude's are left @ the door, and family,brotherhood & TEAM is applied and put forth on the ice resulting in the ultimate goal . The Calder Cup . In short congratulations again to you and JD In the ventures you go forth with. May it lead to much more success . Keep your skates on the ice and your head up!!!! Lol #ding fries are done never gonna forget that

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. T_n_T91

T_n_T91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Congrats Nagy! Definitely deserved it!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. xXGimp3hXx

xXGimp3hXx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Nobody, and I mean nobody, deserved this award more than you. From day one in the Pack I learned it was a one for all mentality and it was you who instilled that into everyone. Because of that we're all champions. You built not only one hell of a team but a championship team and you deserve nothing but the best for that. Keep it going Snag, you'll have your Cup and ring in no time.

No Streaming Account
  7. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    Congrats snag you taught me a lot and it's honour to take over and have learned so much, congrats both u and JD on ur award for a historical season good luck where ever both of you end up next season, u will be missed

No Streaming Account
  8. Studs-7

Studs-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    кяанишщтюсрплчшкывещ#8820
    Ratings:
    +163 / 15 / -20
    Congrats this shows a lot of class good job

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account