Media with KuttnKornerz

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by KuttnKornerz, Jun 26, 2022.

1. KuttnKornerz

KuttnKornerz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    Media media media.
    Let’s go.

We ll be going over who I think is a fraud, boss man, and on the come up.

1. @Jaqueezy95 :team2050:. Fraud. Jaqueezy is having a hell of a season I’ll give him that. But the competition he has faced the first two weeks make it easy to understand why he’s been so hot. It does not help that his first loss came from a chl line with loochador. Hope he proves me wrong.

2. @Kettlekont :team617: Boss Man! Kettle is that guy so far. Having a baller of a season. As of right now best goalie in the league and a big part of the Thunderbirds winning success.

3. @xCovello-- :team302: Undratted/on the come up. 3-3 18 points. Definitely a bright spot on a weaker team. First season in the AHL. Looking for him to keep improving and giving the phantoms some much needed life this season.

4. @Crom__74 :team625: Boss Man. Another rookie on this list. Having the best season for the eagles. The stats tell the tale. Most time with the puck, most points, best record. Welcome to the show kid.

5. @LeCupidon :team519:Fraud. Leads his team with stats, but how does the top line for the barracuda lose to one of the worst teams in the AHL.

6. @KinGDooGi :team517: Boss Man. Inflating his ego since I’m on his team. But he’s been nothing less then phenomenal.

7. @Kiladpa475 :team299: On the come up. A+ pickup by the griffs. But have to wonder why the roadrunners did trade him away. Having a breakout season. Maybe lower the giveaways but other then that he’s a very good piece for a great griffins team.

8. @Red_sox92 :team314: On the come up. Another breakout ish player here. He’s been a real thorn in teams side that have players in the top 10 in points. He was apart of the line that was stated earlier that beat Jaqueezy.

9. @Cray :team352: Boss Man. Top RD in TA’s and top 10 in blocks. Providence is on the up and Cray is helping ina big way.

10. @SMiiRK-_- :team309: Boss Man. Opposite of RD we’re going to the LD. Not a surprise he’s up here to anyone. Leads in luck possession and high in blocks. Creates the plays and runs the breakout. Hopefully Syracuse can give him some help.

That’s all folks! Thanks for reading.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kuttnkornerzz
  2. RapleSyrup15

RapleSyrup15 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Joe-NHL__#0794
    Ratings:
    +115 / 1 / -1
    11. @KuttnKornerz :team517: Boss Man. Kuttn was slept on by everyone, allowing the reign to secure him for a measly 1.25M. Future shoutbox cup checks are imminent.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    JoeEnAyChel
  3. Kursed_Kursed

Kursed_Kursed Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kursed#9128
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -3
    Thank you for the Media.

I nonetheless protest your #5.

kursed97
  4. xChuddy

xChuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xchuddy#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Cupidon is gross. I was chirping his gold ankle breaker pre game and then he torched us week 1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. RenewableBanned

RenewableBanned Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -17
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mikeh x 39

Mikeh x 39 Well-Known Member

Ratings: