Metro Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by NotTatGuyPal, Jun 12, 2022.

1. I Mccutch I

I Mccutch I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mccutch#0
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -8
    I apologize for this one being less detailed simply don't have enough time before the season starts

1. :team7: New Jersey Devils

@McFleuryyy probably the best c in lg this season and has @Karmuh x 86 @Gabseh @MaGiK x96x all on the same team. Will have an excellent top two lines and have some good lower end contracts.

2. :team27: New York Islanders
    They have the best game 7 d pair in the league since @l Doughty l decides to not play fwd anymore and takes ld as management with @LemeIin. Also have a few guys on very good contracts. Will see if @SAP Alien can perform as well in 6s as 1v1.

3. :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

This team has no big esport names at fwd but is a well rounded roster. @Auggy98 and @BRIEREx are two good game 7 d to have and would think they will be split on the first two lines.

** 4-5 interchangeable **
    4. :team78: Pittsburgh Penguins

@Nuge and @hoyucky build a solid team.The defense from bidding are mostly good cheap guys but it has depth. They have good pieces at fwd. @Nealerr top g. @CalderCubs14 will fire this team up with his party presence.

5. :team14: Washington Capitals

@l Dings l and @SchIemko build a random team but can be good enough to make playoffs. This team has good potential but expect @Hullzeh to bring the vibes down if he hasn't already. @Pandaleupagus to be the best defensemen on the team and also to have the most hits in the league.

** Teams 6-8 interchangeable. Probably won't make playoffs. **

6. :team12: New York Rangers

Nice guys on management team but unfortunately may not have the team to make playoffs. @Gilbzey on a good contract and @S4KIC at 4.5 on ld could be very good if he doesn't troll.

7. :team6: Columbus Blue Jackets

I like the defense of this team but the depth of the fwds are a concern. @Brocceh is a good player from psn

8. :team74: Carolina Hurricanes

This team isn't terrible but the management aren't worth the free contracts and only have a few good pieces can notice by just looking at the team.

Good luck to everyone this season. Hope people can prove me wrong if didn't put your team where you would like.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account