MINI UCL TOURNEY PREVIEW 7/31 - ARSENAL

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by SweatyBreasts, Jul 31, 2020.

1. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    ARSENAL TEAM CAPTAIN: @youssefzooki

[​IMG]

DRAFT:
    1st round: @chain98
    2nd: @Misterroot84
    3rd: @mikeys_swagg_doe
    4th: @Ash_bae94
    5th: @Phoenixx-96
    6th: @rishi-rishikumar
    7th: @Cosminnn4
    8th: @WinWitout4Knif3X
    9th: @IvanTamariz
    10th: @A_BREED_APART
    11th: @vonaey
    12th: @GreatWun21
    13th: @NYsports02
    14th: @TheArabTaco
    15th: @BearInATux

ARSENAL CAPTAIN INTERVIEW:

Why did you choose Arsenal? There’s no secret that I’m a huge Arsenal fan, and LGFA PSN currently has a decent amount of fellow Arsenal supporters, so I saw it as a no-brainer to nominate myself for Arsenal captain and make this a reality.

What was your strategy for the draft? My strategy for this draft was no secret, I aimed to pick Arsenal fans for the most part. My personal reasoning behind suggesting this Friday draft idea was to gather Arsenal supporters together and play with a bunch of Arsenal lookalikes for fun. They are also very good players. So it’s a win-win, you get to play FIFA and compete with your favourite club, with a well-recognized club player of your choice, and with a bunch of fellow Arsenal-supporting friends.

Who do you think will make the biggest impact on your team? The way this team has been selected, I expect everyone to pull their weight. The players are familiar with each other and we understand more than anything that unity, chemistry, and decision-making are the factors that will dictate our success.

Which team do you think will be the toughest opponent? Your toughest opponent is yourself; I truly abide by that and I think it applies to any challenge you face in life. All these teams will be tough and well-prepared; we will respect every opponent equally and ensure that no one is taken lightly.

Trash talk: If you know me you know I don’t engage in trash talk. But to clear up a few apparent misconceptions:
    1) Make no mistake that our team is approaching this very competitively and we are looking to win.
    2)Being competitive and picking ‘star’ names are not mutually exclusive things. So don’t misinterpret my draft strategy here, we are here to have fun but we’re most certainly here to win. Picking a fun team does not mean I’m not looking to win; this is a Friday night draft and there are currently much bigger problems in the world than stressing over the outcome of a video game. I’m not the type to blow my own horn (ever), but you don’t win 5 titles in 3 seasons, a TOTS spot in 3 straight seasons, and a Ballon D’Or, if you’re not competitive enough. I would also suggest that people don’t take themselves too seriously.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account