Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Darcy Kuemper, Nov 9, 2018.
ESHL Overtime GWG
Of course this happens on @Lingross side. Not surprised he let this happen.
How many bounces does it take for a goalie to go into butterfly ?
You literally didn’t hit a button the whole sequence, dunno how you can be upset with the result
Great job on the video tho, I actually love it
After the second bounce you should've went butterfly but I can see why you didn't bc you have much less control of your goalie in butterfly. You hate to see it.
You know it came so fast at me. I got hit with the "goalie freezing high blocker save" animation on the 3rd bounce.
In slow motion I can see why you would say why not go in to butterfly but when it’s actually happening if you drop in your butterfly you basically can’t slide over for a one timer it makes you super vulnerable I don’t think most LG goalies would have dropped into their butterfly
Ok? That’s how it should be. Play the puck or play the 1 timer.. if the guy never had got poked and shot it 5 hole the same result would have happened... a goal
Goalie here played the 1 timer I guess instead of the puck and costed
OT goal RIP
Shouldve closed them legs
1) Lingross poke checked the puck to the left.
2) I read the play & moved my goalie to the left to follow the puck.
3) Lou's player 'literally' hacky sacks the puck back to the right, while i was following the puck to the left.
4) Puck deflects off opponent's knee, landing in front of his foot.
5) Opponent's stride kicks the puck causing my goalie to do a "Freeze Standing High Blocker Save" animation.
6) 5-hole is wide open during this animation --> Goal.
All while this is happening, there is a 3rd forward crashing in the net in perfect position to bury the puck if it were to go through the slot.
1) If I follow the puck, and it makes it through
2) If I follow the puck, and it redirects 4-times
- EA Goal
3) If I drop to my knees, and the puck makes it through
- EA/Good Goal
4) If I drop to my knees, and the puck redirects 4 times
- Save (possibly an EA goal)
If you make that save you either
1) Didn't see 3rd guy crashing the net
2) Reaction time was too slow to follow the puck putting you in perfect position for the 4-bounce redirect.
3) Saw the poke check & predicted a 4-bounce redirect, instantly drop butterfly.
3) Saw the 3rd forward, followed the puck, have ungodly reaction time ,dropped butterfly/desperation save.
Nah that was clean
The only time I can really see this being saved is if the Goalie did the slide pad stack attempt for the one timer and he was still laying on the ice.
Hate these types of goals.
idk why you didn't spread eagle as soon as they entered the zone... you should have known this would happen. 100% your fault, dumb post.
Doesn't matter what the goalie did, the puck was kicked in. Goal shouldnt even count
A bigger crime are those leaf jerseys. Looks like the knock offs you get from china.
Love the video.
Separate names with a comma.