Murked’s Honest Playoff Predictions- Semi-Finals

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by I Murked I, Nov 9, 2020.

1. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Wow just want to start this off with there was WAY too many forfeits for the playoffs Kinda disgusting if you ask me.

Cavs Vs Pelicans

The Cavaliers had 2 commanding wins over the Detroit Pistons last week lead by THE MVP Michael(or rainy). I don’t really want to talk about him tho. Xuhmption and the boys had a wonderful time since Michael was passing the ball. I need to see a solid performance out of both lines this week if they want to beat the pelicans, this means you Paca... I want you to score more than rainy cuz I hate him.

The Pelicans also had 2 commanding wins this week(since no team can play all 3 I guess). Venom had a 53 point game, that makes me nervous that legend venom might be back. This team is scary when it comes to defense with the likes of Savage,Raynor, and my personal favorite rookie Comeup. I would like to see how they play if this comes to a game 5.

This series will end in a game 5 fashion leaning in favor of the pelicans... if raynor can play if not cavs win. Key Players; Raynor/Venom and Rainy/Paca.

Celtics VS Heat

The Heat had a disturbing win over the raptors team that was held together from duck tape and some copper wires. This team is no joke. They play well together, they speak French, and they force people to play west. Im kidding *eyes*. But for real it’s a solid team and enjoy watching them play. Aptai got snubbed manager of the year but that’s not my business.(can we get a recount)

The Celtics, first I would like to congratulate Snype for reinVEnting managing and rigging Manager of the.... I mean winning manager of the year. This is another solid team, with the likes of hxndoutz, Snype, skizzo, and their second line lock gforglutton. I’m excited for this team to play and wonder what the ceiling is. I can’t really tell what it is because the lakers forfeited all 3 games. I’m hoping Gforglutton shuts me up from my round 1 prediction

I see this game also going to a game 5 with Celtics pulling it together to win the series 3-2. Key players; Ayztraks/Tricky and Hxndoutz/Snype

Good luck to both teams!

• Like Like x 3
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    IMurkedYouLol
  2. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1

No Streaming Account
  3. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    I’ve reinVEnted reinVEnting so F off. Lol.

No Streaming Account
  4. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    hahahah really enjoyed reading it, well done!

ayztraks