Natural Snag Has No Original Ideas So He Makes Power Rankings: Version 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Feb 14, 2022.

?

Are the Lakers frauds?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Jazz are better

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Week 2 was weird. Good people did bad, bad people did good. I’m here to rank em all with my rightfully regifted media role. Let’s go

1. Nuggets (8-4)
    The team that traded me is unfortunately and unsurprising, doing just fine. It’s been said time and time again, even with the Mango position drama, this team is loaded. Snype has figured out a way to make sure they have 2 PG’s at all time. The first line looks great. They even were able to win some games with TC PG Show Me Rock. The Nuggets are the clear favorites right now.

2. Hornets (8-4)
    The team led by Rick and my son, Extreme, also looks pretty good. An 8-4 mark has them tied at first in the standings, and that’s with Rick only playing 3 games (in which all 3 he won). This team is going to be VERY hard to beat in a full 5 game series.

3. 76ers (5-7)
    Look, you can call this maybe bold #3 spot bias on my part, but it is not. There is a very logical line of thinking for this. One, the teams actually above the 76ers are all, the way I see it, pretenders. The 76ers are contenders. Do we really expect a first line that loaded to be playing at the top of their game in regular season LGBA games? No. This was week was just a slip. They’ll be just fine, and are still top 3 as it stands

4. Lakers (10-2)
    Okay, this is the farthest I can let a 10-2, first place team slide, although I’d be willing to drop them further. I don’t believe in the Lakers (in LGBA or the NBA to be honest). Let’s be real with ourselves. One day, Torn is going to take the ball up too much and it’ll be *poof* forfeit. Or it’s going to be a game 5 and Mason inserts himself into the lineup just to shoot 5/12 on all layups instead of playing his star center. They’ll collapse, it’s inevitable.

5. Pistons (6-6)
    I’m going to be honest, I’m already too exhausted of LGBA drama in my 3 seasons here to follow and get the full story on Detroit, so I’m just going to put them at 5 assuming their guys stay around. Skizzo’s podcasts are gone, so at least I’m the #1 media guy now. If they all stay together, they’ll be much higher than 5 on the final list of the season. That’s all I have.

6. Hawks (5-7)
    Yet another 5-7 team shooting up my rankings. Sources told me Juice and was and still is trying to plan a roster shake up. On paper, this team is more likely to have their record flip, but this is why we play. Hopefully they figure things out, because this is too much talent to be wasted.

7. Celtics (7-5)
    We have now entered what I like to call the fraudulent zone. Teams that should be brutal but because the game of 2k is horrible, they’re somehow at the top. We start with Boston. Rise made some nice trades, I will admit, but I’m not bought in. Mainly due to the amount of players on roster that you could make beat you and win. Choice, BluJuuice, and even Rise himself are people I would not mind just helping off hard and leaving open instead of watching Empty or Ode handle the ball, and we saw much of this in week 1. They’ll tank back down soon, just wait.

8. Jazz (7-5)
    Luckiest. Week. Ever. Next!

9. Nets (5-7)
    This has got to be one of the most random teams of all time. M15 is solid, but we’ve yet to see him in the playoffs in LGBA. Treyday has been okay. This is just the most mid team ever, that simple.

10. Heat (2-10)
    Wow, a clan sucks in LGBA, what a surprise.

11. Bulls (4-8)
    5-out king Munnie not like that anymore, shocker.

12. Warriors (1-11)
    For the love of god, free Mike and Chase. They don’t deserve this.

That’s all, see you next week.

No Streaming Account