Nba live 14 interview: Kyrie irving

Discussion in 'LG2KPark' started by Cromags21, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

EA SPORTS has announced that Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star PG Kyrie Irving will appear on the cover of NBA LIVE 14, available later this year on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

In a league full of dynamic, young point guards, Irving is perhaps the best of the bunch. Despite playing in just 11 games at Duke because of a foot injury, Irving was selected first overall by the Cavs in the 2011 NBA Draft, and immediately ushered the franchise into a new generation.

Two years later and his resume is growing: NBA Rookie of the Year, NBA All-Star, USA Basketball selection, and Three-Point Contest champion. What will Kyrie Irving do in year three? We caught up with him to find out.

What does it mean to be on the cover of NBA LIVE 14?

It’s an unbelievable honor. I’m really excited to be a part of the return of the NBA LIVE franchise with EA SPORTS.

Will you play as yourself in the game, or somebody else?

I'll definitely be playing as the Cavs!

Rookie of the Year, All-Star, Three-Point Contest champion, and USAB selection. What's next?

Hopefully it's helping lead the Cavs to the playoffs.

You're going into your third year in the NBA. What have you learned, and what are you most focused on improving

I’ve learned that every day is a grind and that it’s really important to put the hard work in both during the season and offseason. I’m looking forward to taking my game to the next level and becoming a better all-around player.

No Streaming Account