NCAA Expansion Management Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming NCAA (LGNCAA)' started by agrigs26, Mar 2, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodycheck7

Bodycheck7 Member

Discord:
    bodycheck7#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5] Xbox Series S
    2. Which league are you applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      [LGHL, LGAHL, LGECHL, LGCHL, LGNCAA, all/any - list each one you wish to be vetted for] LGNCAA
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] I have no previous LG management experience, but I have experience in multiple discord league management expiernce where I've never had to fold a team or have any ff games
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      [If so, what is the reasoning?] No I have not been placed on NML
    5. League Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] I've been in LG for 3 seasons and have played in other leagues such as SBHL AXHL and PHL
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] I'd give myself a 7 but I will better myself at knowing the league rules
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? I do accept the responsibility

No Streaming Account
  2. imona_plain

imona_plain TDTommy on keys

Discord:
    rockosmodernheffer#0
    Ratings:
    +45 / 13 / -56
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      [PlayStation 5]
    2. Which league are you applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      [LGNCAA]
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      [Agm Season 1 PSN, Season 47]
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      [No]
    5. League Experience?
      [9 Seasons of Lg, 1 of VG, 3 or 4 SP]
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      [7]
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      [Yes]
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" [I Understand & Accept]
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
    [Yes]

obbergysdeke
  3. Rebel213_13

Rebel213_13 Member

Discord:
    rebel213_13.#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  4. danlupp215

danlupp215 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kwan Valo#6734
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? PlayStation 5
    2. Which league are you applying for an Ownership | Management position? LGNCAA
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? None
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
    5. League Experience? LG Vet. Over 100 Games Played 3 seasons on TC CHL
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6
    7. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? Yes

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.