New Ban Rule

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweeT 9 LoU 84, Jan 26, 2018.

?

Should players who bought out their bans from before the new rule was created be able to play LGHL?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/ban-buyout-policy-changes-for-jan-2018.267069/

*I want to start off by saying that Anyone who cheats or quits should 100% be banned and have to serve their ban moving forward.

However, it doesn't make sense that someone who was banned before JAN 1, falls into the new rules implemented. Yes, the new buy out rule allowed them to buy out their site bans but they did not initially break the rule with the terms of the current ban results.

I am in agreement with all of the new rules, in fact i was one of the owners who pushed for these rules as I have been the longest tenured owner in the league. We needed to increase the buy-outs to get a way to stop people from quitting and cheating. I am a big fan of the increase or the forced serve. I am however AGAINST the having to serve and then buy it out, thats just crazy.

The Post made by tris was locked so no one could really comment on it or discuss it. Yes, he owns the site and makes money off of this, which is another reason we suggested it to help make more money for the league and for him.

We still have the players rights to think about, even if it is a free league and a free website. We also want to keep the competition high. Now these new rules are here, they should be enforced, but i don't see how they can be enforced or implemented onto players who broke those rules before the new consequences existed.

AGAIN, all of these people QUIT or CHEATED so we know most of us want to say good riddance. We should still consider they paid to be unbanned and we should give them another chance if not i think were going to have a lot more 2nd tagging issues (which we can catch now) but is it worth the hassle and overturned games, compared to just giving them their 2nd chance and then enforcing the new rules now that everyone knows them

PART 1 - Capital Offenders
    Here are the players effected by the new BAN that were banned prior. Some of them have already bought it out to play ESHL or CanAm

Last Seasons Offenders (Before Jan 1)

CAPTIAL OFFENDERS (2nd Taggers automatic capital offense)
    @Sitful @G lR ii M x @Stifmeister x 7 @XxTerryTORxX @Draisaitl 29 @l JLP l @Vargy @Nightmare xX @Sty l27l @Watman @Bxited @DomSquad100 @Chaskin12

Sit, Grim, Stiff, Terry, Drai, JLP and Vargy have all bought out to my knowledge

PART 2 - Quitters and their buy out price
    These Players who were banned prior to the JAN 1st RULE now have to buy out for $50 if they waited till after JAN, but when their ban was issued the buy out was only $25. Shouldn't they only have to pay $25. How does this make any sense?

QUITTERS/Banned from last season
    @Rehanek - Quit and was given a 6 month site ban for quitting (while no other quitter received a 6 month site ban)

@Savvy x91 @Tb Toxic @Ya Boy Yahtzee @SpIooosh @Aces x65 @x LegendaryKev @Fn Was @NfldTim @Kerns-_- @BLISDON @BEAUPRE o @shoco123 @OnDaFly91 @ArchambauIt @JayTheNeonBlood @IX 212 XI @P i r a t e 87x @FN Dark @TH3 WID0WMAK3R @goldbud24 @Youngn the pmp @Issa x Geno @Mav 6ix @F R i K S x 9 9 @zPxcman @bgoldy020 @lx JoneZ xl @MBell91 @Kazpor @The Guy QC @xHEDMAN77x @o WjD O @All in the Hip @a Bas3 CaMp3r @Crass @DomSquad100

@LG McDonald @Tris10

• Like x 25
    • Winner x 3
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    I WAS GIVEN A LIFETIME BAN FOR QUITTING!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    RehanekYT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.