NHL Central Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by NotTatGuyPal, Jun 9, 2022.

1. I Mccutch I

I Mccutch I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mccutch#0
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -8
    1. :team9: Dallas Stars

This is a cup caliber team from the start and expect them to get even better with trades. @Ethancy and @Bouch 26 are top free contracts and they also brought back great deals on resigns. No need to say anything else other than I wish @buhckle luck in playoffs :)

Best contract: @Slimeism / @vBxnditt

2. :team391: Winnipeg Jets

@I Parksy x I76I and @Ek Josh build another good team. They will have at least two very solid lines again after bringing back the @Erikeu1989 and @ProMoe CA duo. They went out and spent big on @Dups77 this season which solves the problem they had of not having a true game 7 ld last season. The third line is good enough to win games and I like the goalie contracts. @l Nylander at 750k is a steal. I was only 500k away from going to this team :sadegg:

Best contract: @Erikeu1989

3. :team28: Arizona Coyotes

@SoY LoS 19 and @SweetLou9208 will have a great chem line that they play with in scrims/club most nights. @SamDelisle9 will be a big part in the second lines success if Lou and Los stick together on the first. The team looks solid overall do not see any bad contracts. The only potential risk is @Boyer x 10 from the CHL at 1.5 but I expect him to fit well on the team. They also have two goalies that will get the job done well. This team will definitely make the top 4 in the division.

Best contract: @Tom 0

4. :team30: Minnesota Wild

@Paradis-7117 and @Dekectionary spend big on @Time2Shineee and @KryptoKing98 hoping that they can be a big part of the top two lines success. They also get @Hebxr at c for 5mil who is normally a defensemen but he has been playing c in drafts for awhile now which will help. I expect this to be a good team that could be interchangeable with the 3rd spot. The one big question is how well the goalies can perform.

Best Contract: @bouchrevolution

5. :team3: St. Louis Blues

This team is in the same situation as Nashville.. I like the fwd depth on this team. The defense doesn't have any big names but solid overall. This team could surprise people. I like the well rounded team @Zilla7861 and @Barks l21l have made and excited to see where they end up finishing.

Best contract: @JC Enterprise

6. :team77: Nashville Predators

@Byfuglien x33l decides to gm this season for @IB y R a MI and does a decent job in bidding considering did not have much to start with. Some players I like on this team are @Byfuglien x33l @CHARAx33z @Tarasenkox91x @Dolbec l25l @Lehknee. I think this team has a chance at playoffs if those players play to expectations and a few others step up.

Best contract: @CHARAx33z

7. :team75: Chicago Blackhawks

This team doesn't look as bad as I thought after taking a longer look at it but it could be a tough season if they do not start out well. Some notable players that could make an impact on this team are @aHuff21 @VIBE Beats @Twistafied. Also @Viktomize is a solid number one g to have.

Best contract: @x Elton z

8. :team8: Colorado Avalanche

@Hughes l43l tries a very risky style and bids on a few AHL guys. The teams highest contract is @I LouSkiLz I which is fine but other than that there aren't any big name players on this team that are guaranteed to help make a push for playoffs.

best contract: @Guish l24l

Thanks for reading! This is my first time doing media. If anyone has any recommendations to add anything more before I do the other divisions please let me know. This took a lot more time than I thought it would so I will be doing the Pacific later today :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Byfuglien x33l

Byfuglien x33l LFG discord.gg/Eashl

Discord:
    Byfuglien x33l#2028
    Ratings:
    +339 / 8 / -19
    First time media? That was perfect brother! We need more media, hopefully you’ll do more :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    byfuglienx33l