Not a show, but here's some post-deadline media and stuff

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Fly I25I, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Fly I25I

Fly I25I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +904 / 35 / -50
    Warning: novel incoming...

Everyone's been asking for a show and with @SchwiftyNT basically retired, the league has been lacking any type of media / fun / something for people to cry about, so here goes nothing. I'm too old to care about feelings, you have been forewarned. Teams are in no particular order within each category. If you think you are better than your category, prove me wrong! If you're in a higher category than expected, you're welcome. All G7 lineups are what I would consider doing with zero knowledge of chemistry and all the inner workings of each team.

Much love to most,
    Fly

---

Category: Thanks for the Memories

Won't take too much time on this group - for the most part, thank god it's almost over. With a couple exceptions, we pretty much knew when managers were announced what this group would look like. Thank you for keeping the news feed entertaining with drama and questionable decisions. Happy golfing.

:team301::team350::team393::team518::team625::team1099::team362:

Category: Say Your Prayers, Eat Your Vitamins

With playoff hopes hanging by a thread, these teams are fighting for their lives on a game-to-game basis. Generally these teams sent good soldiers to playoff destinations and the trade carousel went around and around, leaving mediocre groups in its wake.

:team617: Springfield Thunderbirds - 67 points
    L10: (5-4-1)

Near and dear to my heart, the Birds had glimpses of putting together a very solid roster and seemed to be a move or two away from darkhorse status. Unfortunately the wheels absolutely fell off in week 6, so they jumped on the trade carousel. Somehow the final roster on paper almost looks better than before the deadline, so if everything magically falls into place they could find themselves making a Cinderella run to the 8th spot. Allez les Birds.

:team312: Rochester Americans - 65 points
    L10: (4-5-1)

Might be the most random collection of half former PSN / half Xbox people in the league. I feel like they've been on the trade carousel all season but don't think it made them any better. There's enough forward talent there to chip away bringing in Sleatz and Zukroh at the deadline, but the back end is questionable at best. Not sure there's enough magic in the tank to make things interesting.

:team777: Belleville Senators - 66 points

Not sure what happened to these guys this season. They were electric last year with chem and a rock solid dcore, but couldn't translate that success into s45. Paperclip, kdevv & co have had a surprisingly below average season and seemed like the team could never really get off the ground. In the East anything is possible, but feeling like they may get a longer summer vacation than they had hoped for.

:team314: Hartford Wolfpack - 65 points
    L10: (4-6-0)

I have no idea what this team is. They got the gift of the season getting Ronald, but have made absolutely no use of it. They have a lot of guys that like to get up the ice and put their roles to the side, which does not breed playoff success. Maybe they'll be able to outscore the risks that they take to get the 8th spot in the East, but I don't see it.

:team315: Bridgeport Islanders - 65 points

Out of bidding, people were somewhat optimistic about this team on paper, but it never really came to fruition. They have lines that can be somewhat annoying to play against, as they've ended up with a veteran-laden team. I don't see them making a push and actually making any noise in the playoffs.

:team2050: Abbotsford Canucks - 61 points
    L10: (2-7-1)

Eamonn has been on the phones quite a bit this season trying to find the right defense combinations and pieces to fit alongside the duos he brought in during bidding (Doom/BigSave, Kreider/Country, etc.). At deadline he sent Grindzy to the Marlies for a playoff run and made a big bet on HeroicDuck to spur a late playoff push. May be too little too late, and 2-7 last week did not do them any favors.

:team517: Ontario Reign - 63 points
    L10: (2-5-3)

From everything I've heard, this team has been a trainwreck behind the scenes for most of the season. They never really had enough skill to compete with the big boys, especially up front and in net. The final roster isn't awful but doesn't scream post-deadline playoff push. Guish would need to give the locker room speech of the century and Faster & Elton would need to hard carry to have a chance.

Category: Are They For Real?

As we move into the critical last few weeks of the season, these teams are fighting to secure their playoff spots in a tightly contested bottom of each conference and trying to prove they belong in the same conversation as playoff contenders.
    :team299: Grand Rapids Griffins - 75 points
    L10: (8-2-0)

GRG is a team that if they get in, no one really wants to play. The top end of the roster with @Peck l87l @BartIettt and @Frozlenn can win a playoff series by themselves if they're rolling. However, the bottom portion of the roster leaves much to be desired and might hold them back from reaching the dance. 8-2 in their last 10 though gives them a good chance in the race against Laval, Syracuse, Lehigh and Utica in the East.

X-Factor: @wardssyyy's Line

G7 Line:
    @Frozlenn - @BartIettt - @Peck l87l
    @Clamonttt - @Papa Clow
    @Tonezky

:team309: Syracuse Crunch - 77 points
    L10: (7-3-0)

The s44 Crunch just had that Cinderella magic as they hit playoffs that seemingly made a Calder run almost undeniable. I'm not sure this edition has the same magic this time around. Mainstays @I Eden l, @Rishkoi, @FleuryGaming among others have moved on, making way for more combustible characters in @HazeeHype, @l Stale l, @l Sebas I and @Bxrgz 7. The talent seems to be there, but remains to be seen how everything meshes together and if that means success in playoff series'. 7-3 in their last 10 would indicate they're headed in the right direction. @qnpsdub is either a lord or had the game of his life when I played against him this season - he'll need to carry the load in net for the team to be successful.

X-Factor: @Cam x 28's Line & @qnpsdub

G7 Line:
    @Cam x 28 - @The Broche - @HazeeHype
    @Bxrgz 7 - @l Sebas I (? - no idea)
    @qnpsdub

:team778: Laval Rocket - 77 points
    L10: (8-1-1)

This team is the epitome of a bubble team. They have some very high-end skill up front and on paper should be competitive with almost anyone, however when they've faced adversity they have wilted this season. @EL1TE X 95's line needs to get back to the 20-win form of last season and carry this team. I like the additions of @xCJ 57, @I Cloudyy l, and @Yurkoh to the roster at deadline, giving the group some balance and depth. They're another East bubble team who had a great Week 7, going 8-1.. bodes well for their playoff chances.

X-Factor: @EL1TE X 95's Line & @Boogie I99I

G7 Line:
    @Boogie I99I - @xCJ 57 - @Frenchy l17l / @EL1TE X 95 (take your pick)
    @Ruppr (pending work schedule) - @Gwizz x 72
    @BigBodyMoose

:team1475:Henderson Silver Knights - 71 points
    L10: (3-5-2)

Thank god for @Smooky I or this team would be dead in the water. For weeks and weeks this man was undefeated willing this team to relevance, and finally it seems they've brought in the cavalry to help out. They made a few risky moves at the deadline, moving @ReynDawg24 among others to bring in @Frankaws, @Barks l21l and adding NHL senddown @Boyer x 10 to the lineup. A 3-5-2 week 7 may be a chem thing trying to put all the puzzle pieces together, but they don't have much time to figure out what works.. they need points and fast to catch Manitoba for the 8th spot.

X-Factor: @Tha Party Poopa's Line // @Boyer x 10 showing up

G7 Line:
    @Smooky I - @PeteyMaCx11 / @Frankaws - @Boyer x 10
    @Rodz96 - @Ceel Makar
    @Filyy55

:team307: Manitoba Moose - 75 points
    L10: (4-5-1)

The Meese are a team that's seemingly made for NHL23. They don't have much high-end skill, but they play fugly, get in the way and seem to never go away. Every game with them is grimy and close and could go either way. If they stray from that style though, they run into serious problems as they're outgunned in almost every game they play. The West is a gauntlet, and it's concerning that @TITO CHEEKZ, the self-proclaimed, widely known best two-way C in the league, has resorted to playing RW.. we'll see if the switch sparks the squad to hold onto the 8th spot.

X-Factor: @SQUADCAV16's line returning to form

G7 Line:
    @Justn I87I - @SQUADCAV16 - @TITO CHEEKZ
    @I Splinter77 I - @I SK1PP I
    @vvtfkevo

:team302: Lehigh Valley Phantoms - 78 points
    L10: (5-3-2)

On paper this team has the tools to clinch a playoff spot, but with things so tight in the East, they will need to figure out the right lineup combinations to consistently win against good opponents. Additions of @FatLoadBrod and @OPX xtrem at the deadline give a nice infusion of talent. However it's concerning that the team is dropping games to the likes of Coachella and Charlotte at this point in the season, without any ability to go make moves. Next week's schedule of mainly Western Conference teams will be a key indicator of if this team is Contender or Pretender.

X-Factor: Finding two lines that can win playoff games consistently

G7 Line:
    @LazyKitten90760 - @UNCLE JUlCE - @Loukzz Eh (? - i think)
    @DUTCHLOVER44 - @Dats xx
    @CT SWAG2431

:team300: Texas Stars - 80 points
    L10: (5-3-2)

This may be a hot take to some, but this team is basically Manitoba with a bit more skill. I've no clue how their top line is ~17-2-3. I don't think their dcore is that great, they just play a team-wide style of get in way and grime it up, as evidenced by their 18-4-4 record in 1 goal games. As other teams tighten up their game closing in on playoffs and play less club-like, I think teams will catch up to them. Having said that, they have 3 lines that can win/steal games in the playoffs and that is a difficult matchup for anyone. I like the @vShotsy addition at the deadline to give one of their lower lines a more dynamic element on the wing. It remains to be seen whether this team can do some damage in the West.

X-Factor: @Cashedkush's Line

G7 Line:
    @Defty x 12 - @BigD Auditor - @TheZoneBoyZz
    @ViLLeNeuVe 10 - @ThePolopolo
    @I Cheevers I

:team317:
    Cleveland Monsters - 81 points
    L10: (6-2-2)

Wags can finally put down the phones as the trade deadline has passed. The man made 39(!) trades this season and kept a competitive squad that's currently in 3rd place in the East, which is seriously impressive. Now after the dust settles, we can see if the final product is one that can make a run to playoff glory. On paper they have a ton of veteran experience and the ability to win games up front.. they brought in @NINETY ElGHT, @xCIvtchy and @Juul In You at the deadline who have had their struggles with NHL 23, but have a winning track record in LG. The defensive side of the puck will be the key for the Monsters - they will need to play solid team defense and support their strong goaltending tandem of @Darse and @N1ghthors3.

X-Factor: Fit the pieces all together

G7 Line: (other than xeno, pinto, cotes, no idea)
    @XenoSZN - @lGeno x 71l - @Mr Space Baby
    @x Pinto 57 - @C0TES
    @Darse

Category: Playoff Contenders

These teams have proven themselves among the upper-echelon of teams across the league. The last couple weeks are about playoff seeding and trying to sure up any line combinations and inconsistencies that they have been trying to upgrade at the deadline.

:team410:
    Utica Comets - 78 points
    L10: (4-6-0)

Before looking at anything on paper I had Utica penciled in as playoff contenders, but them sitting at 78 points in the East doesn't really make much sense to me. I've flipped them between 'Are They For Real?' and 'Playoff Contenders' multiple times... They have a clear top line that should be winning 20+, a seemingly solid d-core especially with the addition of senddown @ILegxndz7 at the deadline and 2 goalies that can make saves. From the outside looking in, the team just seems to lack consistency. When it matters most though, there are a lot of veterans here who know what it takes to win and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they can pull through.

X-Factor: Consistency from the Top 2 Lines

G7 Line:
    @TakeNotes97 - @Giilbz - @PBanc
    @Dxmba - @ChiSouthSiderr / @ILegxndz7(? - not sure)
    @Pearson x 70

:team298: Toronto Marlies - 80 points
    L10: (7-3-0)

If there's one team that's a true darkhorse in the league it's the Marlies. I know many people wrote the team off as a PSN team out of bidding, but with the additions they've made throughout the season, I think they've settled on the right PSN guys that can challenge the elite teams in the East. @l Chokeyy l, @Oppi x 14 and @VxD- have been lighting it up all season, and the addition of @o Grxndzy to go with @xBradeii-- gives them a potent second line that can win playoff games. Their goaltending and the bottom portion of their dcore is a bit suspect, but it shouldn't matter much when you can score at will. Playoff scheduling could be an issue given the amount of dual console guys on the team.

X-Factor: @o Grxndzy & @xBradeii--

G7 Line:
    @xBradeii-- - @Oppi x 14 - @l Chokeyy l
    @MikeyThomas7 - @VxD-
    @LuciusDreamz

:team390: Milwaukee Admirals - 84 points
    L10: (7-2-1)

Milwaukee is a team on paper that has a ton of balance and depth, but begs the question did they make too many moves around deadline time. They swapped the chem of @xT S P 0 0 N's linemates with @AoN x CLUTCH and @LongRodRon, made some desperately needed defensive upgrades in @Cavy l53l and @Rishkoi, and brought in @Nics l79l in goal. They also got a buzzer beater gift with @CRIZZ x 89 getting sent down from the NHL. It all sounds nice but how does it all fit together? 7-2-1 in their last 10 is a huge positive sign, but we will have to wait and see how the next couple weeks go. This team is a matchup nightmare as a lower seed, but if they get home ice, curious to see which line they decide to schedule against other teams' top units.

X-Factor: Playoff Line Matching

G7 Line:
    [whichever forward line is playing the best]
    @Cavy l53l - @L U C K T E N
    [either goalie - they're both good]

:team515: Bakersfield Condors - 79 points
    L10: (6-4-0)

Bakersfield has been in the upper echelon of the league for quite some time now with top tier management, high end skill, and a knack for finding diamonds in the rough. While this season has brought a few unique challenges, the same is still true. While not as automatic as previous seasons, @KnifeVet22's line still won't lose very often in the postseason and they have a 2nd line capable of beating the brakes off people in 3 centers @PPasK, @RY0NN and @Berube x 9. Ryonn won a Calder in s35 with GRG playing with 3 righties, maybe they can figure out the same formula this time around. The 3rd line will need to pick up their play, as they can't quite count on 4 definitive wins from their top 2 lines every playoff series this time around. The goaltending is also rather inconsistent, so that will need to be addressed for the team to make it out of the West.

X-Factor: @RY0NN's Line

G7 Line:

@KnifeVet22 - @Berube x 9 / @RY0NN (any of the 2nd line Fs tbh) - @mashotpa
    @Matt4for4 - @Marchand x l63l
    @lCEx35

:team395: Chicago Wolves - 81 points
    L10: (6-3-1)

Chicago is another team that can never be overlooked or counted out because of their management group and high-end skill on the team. Out of bidding some of their pieces were a bit questionable, but they've made some shrewd acquisitions over the course of the season to move back into elite status. Getting @Teebonom for very little may have been the most lopsided deal of the season, allowing them to build another strong unit. I don't love the bottom portion of the defense, and there are some question marks on the third line (which is to be expected in AHL). @Manttzzy per usual will win basically every game he plays, so assuming Buck/Tee's line comes to play this team will make a deep run in the East.

X-Factor: @Teebonom's Line

G7 Line:

@Manttzzy - @Teebonom - @Calgross / @I Kessel x 81 l
    @Buck McDowell - @l Mooosey l
    @Big-Lizzo-69

:team618: Tuscon Roadrunners - 79 points

Deke went Christmas shopping for gifts at the deadline and it worked out in his favor, landing @CalderCubs14, @kdevv, @K1eetus and @Its a Full Send to bolster an already strong returning core from s44. Not a huge fan of their defense or third line of forwards, but in most games it won't matter because they'll run away with games up front. The Roadrunners also have the best 1-2 punch skill-wise in net in the league if all else fails. In the playoffs, the top 2 lines will basically have to win 4 games each series, which will be much tougher to do if they don't have line matching.

X-Factor: @KD514 @Tabarquack @shoco123 winning a playoff game

G7 Line (koho might be in there somewhere too idk don't yell at me):

@ScawtyPippen - @CalderCubs14 - @DekeoIogist
    @K1eetus - @Its a Full Send
    @RoaringViper

:team519:
    San Jose Barracuda - 84 points

If there's one surprise team in the Contender category, it may just be the Barracuda. After a few down seasons of not making the playoffs, @Brxndamour traded away @Teebonom his longtime running mate. I honestly thought that meant they were on a downward trend, but I was proven wrong. They've replaced that high end skill up front with depth across the board. Their players all buy into the Cuda brand, play with each other outside of LG and generally seem like they're enjoying themselves, which in LG is like 80% of the battle. They also may have the best performing goalie tandem in the league, but @X INdiAN SwAg X in particular has been nuts and wouldn't be surprised if he's up for the Baz. To make a deep run in the playoffs, the team will need to play defensively sound and capitalize on the mistakes of the more high octane teams in the West.

X-Factor: @Buz v l77l, @Grxffon, @X INdiAN SwAg X

G7 Line:

@Brxndamour - @Vengy x 2 - @Geekie l28l (? - not sure)
    @Buz v l77l - @Grxffon
    @X INdiAN SwAg X

Category: Cream of the Crop

These teams are the favorites to hoist the Calder Cup at the end of s45 based on their performance over the course of the season, roster depth and upgrades made at the deadline.

:team2356:Calgary Wranglers - 93 points

If there was a complete opposite of Wags' Cleveland Monsters it's the Calgary Wranglers. These guys knew who they wanted in bidding and executed to perfection, only having to make 2(!) trades including roster players all season long while having the best record in the league for much of the year. That is a truly impressive feat and speaks to their management's ability to plan their roster based on skill and chemistry and watch it come to life. It does help when you have their first line that plays together on both consoles locked up pre-bidding. While @Benzymcnasty is certainly capable in his own right, losing @II-vassii to a psn ban is a big blow - we'll see who they'll call up to replace him. The only other possible question mark about this team is, can the lower lines hold up when they are inevitably matched against the better lines of other teams in the playoffs. My guess is likely yes.

X-Factor: @Luffy Qc's Line

G7 Line:

@oShieldzyy - @Bahbee - @Musty88_
    @Yuh Perf - @ComputerVirus23 / @MAGZ I3I
    @Benzymcnasty

:team352: Providence Bruins - 93 points
    L10: (8-2-0)
    (writeup by @Dugzz l67l)

Providence is alone in their category right now in the East, 12 points over their closest pursuer as we speak, they are one of the deepest teams in my opinion. They also had a solid deadline week without touching the top lines, bringing well known former Calder winner, @Fly I25I. They also solidified their D core trading for @Bilal I96l and @blunceworth. My only concern about this team will probably be the goalies, @Keenis VII and @TRMC BIGMAC is a great duo, but both of them being under .78% save makes me think that it might hurt in a close playoff game if they cant make the save that will be the difference maker. Currently on a 7 game win streak, 8-2-0 in their last 10 games the question is: Who will be able to stop them?

X-Factor: @Fly I25I's Line

G7 Line:

@Flames I18I - @Fluffy I37I - @Pablo I26I
    @Alepiro - @Gronk x l87l
    @Keenis VII

:team349: Rockford Ice Hogs - 84 points

Forget the number of points in the standings, forget @Dugzz l67l's history in the playoffs, it doesn't matter. All you need to do is scroll through the roster of this team to know that they are built for the playoffs and the regular season is merely a 9 week experiment to see what works. When you have a line that has barely dropped a game in regulation and @SweatedOrb5 and @Zilla7861 on the 2nd line, you are automatically in Cream of the Crop territory. Not to mention the team has depth at each position and one of the best starters in the league @AgnosticClaw388, it's Rockford's year to make a splash in the vaunted Western Conference. The literal only question you can ask is can @xRoby Tv handle his 2 playoff games per series.. I can only assume the answer is yes.

X-Factor: @SweatedOrb5's Line

G7 Line:

@TheSligShow - @Dugzz l67l - @iLikeSpanks
    @Brian1591 - @mashle93
    @AgnosticClaw388

----​

If you made it this far thanks for reading!!!
    TL;DR:
    • Category: Thanks for the Memories - :team301::team350::team393::team518::team625::team1099::team362:
    • Category: Say Your Prayers, Eat Your Vitamins - :team617::team312::team777::team314::team315::team2050::team517:
    • Category: Are They for Real? - :team299::team309::team778::team1475::team307::team302::team300::team317:
    • Category: Playoff Contenders - :team410::team298::team390::team515::team395::team618::team519:
    • Category: Cream of the Crop - :team2356::team352::team349:

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 8
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Dugzz l67l

Dugzz l67l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dugzz l67l#0123
    Ratings:
    +310 / 14 / -25
    Amazing write off @Fly I25I its nice to see some medias out there

• Winner Winner x 3
    Dugzzl67l
  3. Pablo I26I

Pablo I26I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 9 / -13
    Finally some quality media, thank you! Go Baby B’s :team352:

• Winner Winner x 2
    pabloi26i
  4. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / 242 / -251
    Great write up fly and to answer your question the road runners new 3rd has went 2-1 and beat a good line last week

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    If only we got rid of @Lafrenyr before the deadline :/

• Funny Funny x 2
    meccboomin
  6. Gronk x l87l

Gronk x l87l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 4 / -10
    Great write up fly! Bruins szn

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    gr0nkx87
  7. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    upload_2023-7-13_15-7-6.png

For all interested, providence has been the been beneficiaries of the "3rd line" schedule (kind of like Deke's Chicago team last season). Yeah it's not their fault they've been gifted a cupcake schedule. However, Chicago ended up getting 1st rounded, and you have to wonder by not being tested all season did that hurt them come playoff time? According to advanced stats they are actually the 4th best team in the east. As far as my team goes, we have the talent on paper clearly. However we just play to the competition and "coast". It costs us points.

Great write up though Fly goat. Tell @Gronk x l87l he smells.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  8. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / 242 / -251
    According to that best team in the league here!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Gronk x l87l

Gronk x l87l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 4 / -10
    To be fair Chi our top 2 lines are 21-2-1 last 4 weeks it was the third line losing to third lines thats making us look worse on fleury's sheet. But We will see you in playoffs, if you don't go 0-3 again this week and miss playoffs! All love:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Old Old x 1
    gr0nkx87
  10. xAKUx Reaper

xAKUx Reaper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    awfulreaper#0
    Ratings:
    +147 / 5 / -7
    Best G on Providence here

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  11. Fly I25I

Ratings:
    +904 / 35 / -50
    This is neat to see. I actually think i did pretty good now that the numbers are out on one sheet. The outliers between points/standing, team rating, and WAR are all in the 'Are They For Real?' section, which was what i was hoping for. The team i was most curious about was the Cuda, as I only played 1 game against Buz+Grxffon and it was a 3OT marathon, but their numbers are firmly in contender status too.

Thanks for sharing.

• Informative Informative x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. Buz v Swivel

Buz v Swivel Buz

Discord:
    buzonaswivell#0
    Ratings:
    +183 / 12 / -3
    Haha this game was pain

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Kookzyy

Kookzyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kookzyy#0394
    Ratings:
    +214 / 8 / -15
    Fair

• Useful Useful x 1
    kookzyyyy
  14. Trae x8

Trae x8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trae#0
    Ratings:
    +469 / 37 / -87
    Sebas doesnt really represent what the crunch are about if im being honest

15. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wedunkthose
  16. ThePolopolo

ThePolopolo Hmu when you are on esportsearnings.com

Discord:
    polopolo_#0
    Ratings:
    +67 / 16 / -14
    Nice having some media, however I dont see how texas' first line is a surprise considering thats pretty much the same record of all that line for the past 3 seasons

No Streaming Account
  17. RoitmanTV

RoitmanTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    roitmantv#0
    Ratings:
    +50 / 5 / -5
    o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    RoitmanTV
  18. I Hxudini I

I Hxudini I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    houdini_29#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Good stuff Fly! You the man!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Tabarquack

Tabarquack "If you smelt it you dealt it"-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Discord:
    Pinks0#0108
    Ratings:
    +84 / 3 / -9
    Love you fly. Sad you don't believe in the third line. We still building chem but im confident we can get some dubs and prove you wrong.

• Winner Winner x 4
  20. Fly I25I

Ratings:
    +904 / 35 / -50
    Rooting for you guys!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account