Old school lobbies

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by GuaP0W, Nov 30, 2017.

1. BKGuapo

BKGuapo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bkguapo#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 73 / -57
    I dont want to get into the issues in the game itself because theres always issues in the game and i just like playing 6s, it is what it is

What happened to the lobbies in the game itself?

Back on the 360 days I used to love hoppin in a random mid day 6s lobby, or the scouting game lobbies, actual game lobbies, or even the generic region lobbies

These kept the community able to communicate and keep the games going and I think these being gone has had a huge impact on eashl itself

Ive been wondering this for a long time and its not just NHL because madden doesnt have them anymore either

GAMECHANGERS PLEASE TRY AND BRING OUR LOBBIES BACK

Yes LG does provide a place to gather or play with people but the entire commuinty isnt on LG(nhl would be dead without this site) lobbies seem like a pretty simple concept to me

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    There were what 3 lobbies for OTP? Two of them full, that's 100 players. Couple lounges that were empty, versus with a few guys in them. Not enough people used them to keep it I'm guessing.

• Winner Winner x 1
    jackbauertuna_
  3. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    • Winner Winner x 4
    OdieNHL