Ones To Watch

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by mikeys_swagg_doe, Apr 11, 2020.

1. mikeys_swagg_doe

mikeys_swagg_doe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    Hello everybody! It's your favorite goalkeeper ;) The media team has decided on two players from each team that we think people should keep an eye on this season. I bullshitted some of the ratings just ignore that.

Borussia Dortmund:
    Fuxion
    [​IMG]
    Fuxion has been in Fabio's shadow the past two seasons but with 9 goals this preseason Fuxion will definitely be giving Fabio a run for his money this time around.
    TypeCorp
    [​IMG]
    TypeCorp is a solid CDM who didn't get much playing time on West Ham last season. With a great team backing him up Type finally has his chance to shine.

Schalke:
    Ethan11
    [​IMG]
    After dipping his toes in the owner scene Ethan decided it wasn't for him. Getting picked up by Schalke with a solid management and support system will definitely allow Ethan to focus on his game and prove that he can hang with the big guys.
    Cupid
    [​IMG]
    OK. Cupid. This guy is one of the only strikers I'm afraid of in this league. His pace is deadly on counter-attacks and his ability to create space is unmatched. Expect him to score a ton this season.

FC Koln:
    Stammerchel
    [​IMG]
    Stammer is a solid defenseman who can play anywhere on the backline. His ability to read plays before they happen is amazing. With him starting in the defense Koln will have a great chance to compete for the title.
    U_Just
    [​IMG]
    U_Just reminds me of myself a lot in his playstyle. He's a solid gk who can definitely make things happen if he finds a starting spot somewhere. This is also a good time to state that this will not be my last season. The Mikey hype train is just starting and we're gonna keep riding it. Sorry, U_Just didn't mean to steal your limelight.

Hertha Bertha BSC:
    ScumbagSZN
    [​IMG]
    I don't know a lot about scum except that he can score when it matters. In my opinion, that's the difference between a good and great striker. Expect scum to put up a decent amount of goals.
    RamSam02
    [​IMG]
    RamSam is a great midfielder who can finish and make plays happen. Him and Scum will be a deadly combo if they get that chemistry going.

Wolfsburg:
    Twiz
    [​IMG]
    Twiz is a veteran but not just any veteran. He is arguably the greatest cam this league has seen. His ability to make passes is unmatched and the assist numbers don't lie. With two strong strikers in front of him, he'll be eating good this season.
    Semple
    [​IMG]
    Oh semple, what the hell am I gonna say about you. Semple is a beast of a striker who can make space for a shot out of nothing. His care-free attitude gives him an edge over his opponents. I expect big things from Semple, Sizz, and Twiz.

Bayern:
    abundanceofbuns
    [​IMG]
    This guy is a solid cam who can do great things with the ball including finishing. He and Kevin will be a dangerous duo.
    Kevin
    [​IMG]
    Kevin is a great striker who knows how to score. Whenever I see his guy on the pitch I feel like a freight train is coming towards me. With solid support, Kevin can put up good numbers this season.

Frankfurt:
    NvFranco
    [​IMG]
    A solid striker for Frankfurt. If Frankfurt stays afloat and gets their shit together then Franco will be someone to watch.
    ohsiize
    [​IMG]
    A great defenseman who deserves a better team, kinda like Mayor. This guy is one to watch for multiple seasons.

RB Leipzig:
    Misterroot
    [​IMG]
    After a mediocre last season at striker, root found his true calling at lb. Contributing to a solid backline, root will definitely help his team keep the ball out of the net.
    Inferno425
    [​IMG]
    If you shoot the ball at this guy then it's not going in. He's been bombarded with shots already kinda like me at West Ham last season. Will he be able to hold the team on his back or will he crumble? Guess only time will tell.

That concludes the Ones To Watch! Good luck tonight everyone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. mikeys_swagg_doe

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    If you want to see your card, right-click on the image and open in a new tab. If that doesn't work dm me on discord.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. mikeys_swagg_doe

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    I just realized today is not Sunday, please ignore that last sentence lmao

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. cupid55

cupid55 Well-Known Member