Our Oppressive ShoutBox Leaders

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by balake96, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Should Hadji be forced to change his name or be banned?

1. Change the fooking name

45 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. Ban the racist

47 vote(s)
    51.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headhunter9872

headhunter9872 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 29 / -40
    Did a guy who is 8-28-3 in the CHL just trying call out my record???

No Streaming Account
  2. JaG83D83

JaG83D83 SHUTDOWN D:L ◀or▶R:WITH L◀▶R✋♠

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    You only have my LG record to talk about and thats it . Each and every time someone does it ill jab back . thats how it goes. maybe one day you will realize my LG record has no real reflection on my skill and is only a portion of the hockey i actually play . Maybe they will also realize that its a team effort and one player isnt going to win the game by their own merit , especially in the chl where the skill level isnt quite at superstar. honestly the jab at my record in lg is so weak if you actually put some thought into it . from what you showed the other day in net , you made us have to work extra hard for the win and didnt look like you are Marty Brodeur out there bud . so ya im questioning why you think you can take jabs like that when your stats in comparison are shit .

I have 39 games and 29pts and was only in my 3rd season . 2 seasons have been management . Last season was first time in management and it was a shit show for many reasons. some of which i told you the other day in game . but here you are feeling big and bad and high on yourself and though "meh ill rate him to get good on a post that has nothing to do with anything skill wise". like get real bud

you got 100 games or so and just over 50 percent are wins. But more so you have had 3 years and multiple seasons to GET GOOD as you say and think your a superstar. SMFH LOL

How about i get a group of 6 and you go into a random drop with no one you know and lets see if you think 1 guy can carry a team at your skill level. Lets prove why you shouldnt talk shit about one players stats without looking at all factors . starting with the team hes playing with . this is how i know you have never played a real game of hockey in your life and if yo have its why you dont.

if not go troll someone else and on a different thread. FFS

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    JaGG83D
  3. headhunter9872

headhunter9872 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 29 / -40
    does tomorrow work?

No Streaming Account
  4. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    anytime. ill inbox you from here on out bud
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  5. Balake96-

Balake96- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    balake96#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 15 / -72
    just stop

• Winner Winner x 1
    balake96
  6. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    stop what exactly?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  7. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    This is why people are in the chl. They have brain delay, not only on the sticks but in general. This kid is on another level. Someone get him a :map:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  8. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    what the hell does the chl have to do with this topic . stay with it man.lol what is it about my story of what happened in the shout box and how it shows a double standard in how things of this nature are handled that your not getting?

qu'est-ce que le chl a à faire avec ce sujet. restez avec elle man.lol qu'est-ce que c'est à propos de mon histoire de ce qui s'est passé dans la boîte à crier et comment cela montre un double standard dans la façon dont les choses de cette nature sont traitées que vous ne recevez pas?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  9. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    what you are hinting at is im clueless and perhaps its my chl status that makes me this way. whats really being shown though though you're uneducated and pointless comment is quite the opposite actually. it shows that this league is plagued with utter ignorance and incompetent individuals who have no backing to anything they say other than someone else talked shit to the person so they jump in and say some shit too. i think your the one who needs the map bud and one that leads to a fucking library via street view so you can have pictures to make sure you get there ok.

ce que vous suggérez est im clueless et peut-être son statut de mon chl qui me fait de cette façon. Ce qui est vraiment montré si bien que vous êtes sans instruction et le commentaire inutile est en fait tout à fait le contraire. il montre que cette ligue est en proie à une ignorance totale et à des individus incompétents qui n'ont aucun soutien à quoi que ce soit qu'ils disent autre que quelqu'un d'autre a parlé de merde à la personne alors ils sautent dedans et disent aussi de la merde. Je pense que vous êtes celui qui a besoin de la carte bourgeon et celui qui mène à une putain de bibliothèque par l'intermédiaire de la vue sur la rue afin que vous puissiez avoir des photos pour s'assurer que vous y arrivez ok.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  10. R34NHL

R34NHL .

Discord:
    R34#8702
    Ratings:
    +241 / 57 / -32
    Cry me a river :map:

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    not likely there justin timberlake. but thanks for your added ignorance and further proof of what i just said. good on you . take j coles photo off your profile bud as you obviously don't compute or take in any of that man's lyrics. if you did you would be of the capability to correlate what point I'm trying to make here. you need a map to the library as well i see.

people are in here talking all kinds of shit like "hadji is a cunt" and i share something to prove the initial premise of the thread and it's legit points and I'm getting trolled. if geneticists were to come to this league and observe these members of like minds , they would find all the proof they would need to officially say the human race is fucked beyond repair . please please please try your best to not have offspring. these genetic traits being reproduced are exactly what the world doesn't need. for the sake of humanity use protection. not for you but for us .

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  12. R34NHL

R34NHL .

Discord:
    R34#8702
    Ratings:
    +241 / 57 / -32
    :sadegg::sadegg:

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    hahaha lol truth hurts huh bud
    go renew your subscription to word up magazine lol and put on your favourite reruns of tmz lol
    im here all night .childs play. smfh lol:D

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  14. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    headhunter9872 lol get carried bud lol:get-carried::get-carried::get-carried:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  15. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    at least I'm smiling and laughing with this . thanks guys . my gf thinks I'm talking with prepubescent teenagers lol. then i show her your profile and she is disgusted with the actual age you claim to be . shes advised me to get you each a map to your local educational facility.

now shes losing faith in humanity. thanks guys. you ruined another one . tsk tsk . should be ashamed:D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  16. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    Yikes...

• Funny Funny x 3
    Ryneauxx
  17. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    tell me about it , i get no pum pum until i can prove to her im not hanging with these immature individuals and that i was truthfully just trying to back up the main post in this threads point by sharing my story . im in the place well known to many men as the DOG HOUSE. thats what i get for trying to influence a positive change. DOH!!!!! lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  18. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    @JaG83D83 why are you in the NHL forums? you need to go back to where you came from. Talking about irrelevant crap that nobody cares about. GG

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    LOL right , not relevant to anyone who cant bring themselves to see something from an unbiased point of view sure. But ill give you the same treatment and say your input is irrelevant and your request for me to go back where i came from holds no weight. I can surf any part of this site just as guys in Nhl do. Your not special or privileged and you definitely not entitled to tell anyone where they should be on here. If you dont care about what im saying then dont post your remarks . the fact that you did shows you care a little to say the least. Go talk down to someone else bud. The ignorance is laughable and never ceases to amaze me. BRAVO !!!!!!

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  20. RageQuittin

RageQuittin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ajjaffri#0
    Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -10
    you aren't entitled to hijack a thread that has nothing to do with who is better @ LG PSN chl hockey. stay in your lane.

on another note, it's 2018 and double standards are in. he's been a long standing 'staff' member so he gets a pass. shoutbox kids get warnings and bans cause it pays the bills.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    DefNotAJ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.