Players to watch

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by JEFFERS426, Aug 5, 2020.

1. JEFFERS426

JEFFERS426 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -1
    With games beginning tonight and Mac killing the media game I thought I'd add some players to watch for the shortened season.

*disclaimer* I don't care about your opinion cause you have a little brain *disclaimer*

From the boys down under AKA Australia:
    Look for @Rainy iPM to be a vital piece of this team. Rainy was a discord warrior late last season, time to put up or shut up.

For "Jbone and the bonecrushers" our lone African nation:
    @Brandbai put in work in the NCAA, we'll see if he's capable of being a top end lock this season as he goes up against some of the premier PG's of LG. Another player here is @Im Tom, the behind-the-back cheese-er will get the opportunity to show he's got the ability to adapt.

For the brat loving, beer drinking, questionable past having Germans:
    While the key to this team will be their centers playing well @Torched Xans is our player to watch. He was arguably the best corner shooter in last year's game and an above average lock. But how does that translate to playing without the boys?

For our tea sippers across the pond:
    @Flems506 and @Dats xx will need to show they're first line PG's this season for the team to do well. Both above average second liners last season will likely face tougher competition as the season rolls along.

For our mythological representatives:
    @ all the guys around OG. If this team can come together in the short season their first line could be deadly but most of the these players aren't the proven top end performers we're used to seeing around OG.

From the land of golf and Guinness:
    @D Andoo99 made the switch from PG to lock and Mason said screw it... I still want him. It will be vital for the first rounder to transition into a top lock for this team to do well.

From the Israeli's:
    The Miami boys are still together (who let Extreme go to Rick???) Anyway, @Hxndoutz will be crucial to the second line as he moved from a secondary ball handler to a full time PG.

For our friends below the border:

I'm not sure about most of these players besides wall and Mac but their PG's will have to be important. I assume that's @IMM BENNY and Noodle.

From the island of Puerto Rico:
    Can @SWAGGYxFRESH954 show out and be a top tier PG after a rocky season with the Lakers? That will be our player to look out for on the island.

For the South Koreans:

Look for a big season out of @Raynor Yes, I know he's Raynor but people sell out stop Witt so Raynor will have to shoot well from the corner to keep things open for Wittman.

For our third Latin team, Spain.

@im just a squid is probably lonely without the boys but I bet his shoulders will feel much better without having to carry the entire team. I see him having a great season without the stress of running a team.

From the Land of the Free because of the Beardo... I mean brave:

@HBB Rise it's still not you... look for @xJuice III to put up big numbers at the PF spot this season.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account