Playoff Predictions (Week 2)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by lTh3-B35T-EvER_l, Dec 19, 2019.

1. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    Please enjoy the read and remember this is very opinion based.

Eastern Breakdown

:team393: vs :team301:

:team301:
    The Penguins in this series have a good shot to knock out the first one seed of the tournament. After showing their full potential last week vs the Sound Tigers. This team needs a fast start in the series because I don't feel the team has enough fire power to make a comeback if they get behind two games. This series the Penguins will have to have their first line lead by SANtheMAN19 and their second line centered by Gravelio. They will have to take home all four games for this team. Their third line in this series won't have a shot in the dark to win a game. Assuming availability for the Penguins we should see DRAGON in net for most of the series. If the Penguins get down two in the series they will take in Lazy Pedestrians strategy of code changing at 9 min after to grab one or two ff wins.

:team393:
    The great Notorious has brought his team to the second round with a series win over the Springfield Thunderbirds. The last time Nort had a team in the playoffs if I'm not mistaken he won the cup. This teams third line centered by Dirty-Dietrich is probably the best third line in the east. I feel this team has two equal lines both with great centers leading them. The defense is the backbone for the Checkers. If they stay strong this team will be a hard knockout in the future. The biggest factor for the Checkers coming into round two is that their third line can steel any game which takes a lot of pressure of their other two lines. But if you can sweep their third line the Pens will have a shot.

I have the :team393:4 and the :team301:2.

:team777: vs :team778:

:team778:
    The Rockets are the least proven team left in round two of the playoffs. This team has yet to show their full ability as they had the easiest round one opponent out of everyone in the first round. But in Falcon I trust because this series his line will have to win three games if they won't a shot at taking down the Senators. The other two lines will have to rally together and squeak a win out in order to move on to round three. If LeFranck stays strong between the pipes they can steal any game from any team. With the Senators coming off a first round scare I can tell you this team will be stronger than ever. If Laval wants a shot it all starts in the backend. If they get down two games this team will need heart to stay in this series. Toronto had heart but not skill. Laval has the skill but do they have the heart. WE WILL SEE.

:team777:
    The great Senators had a interesting first round series vs the Marlies. With cornect57 carrying his team past the first round by staying strong and not falling in any games round one. He will need to rally his troops so they can gain their confidence back and get rolling early in round two. With Fox losing two games in round one. It will be interesting to see if they give him the go ahead in net in round two. With Glachs coming out as the top Goalie round one I feel they have to give him the start between the pipes. I feel after their round one scare. This series will be short and sweet.

I have the :team777:4 and the :team778:0.

Western Breakdown

:team300: vs :team363:

:team363:
    The Rampage stayed strong in round one beating the Admirals in six games. With Grammy staying strong and carrying this team to round two. They will need a full team contribution in order to knock of the great Stars. The Stars are built great from their first line all the way to their third line. So the Rampage will have to choose wisely when they want to throw Grammy in this series so they can ensure 2 wins. As I stated last series for the Rampage this team will go as far as Assonato takes them. THE GUY IS A BEAST BETWEEN THE PIPES. If the Rampage stay strong on defense and trap it up. This series could go 7. I feel the Rampage need to take it one game at a time. PUCKS ON NET and let EA TAKE OVER.

:team300:
    When we take a look at Texas I see three first lines. But theirs always room for improvement because they're all still in the AHL and not NHL. The Stars will need to continue to practice and play as a team in this series as the Rampage are here to play. The faster the Stars end the series the better it will be. This team hasn't been tested yet while they carry a lot of players on their roster who have mighty egos. I want to see how this team responds if they get down in a series. The only team that can beat the Stars are the Stars.

I have the :team300:4 and the :team363:1.

:team515: vs FF

FF
    The FF had a great series as they FF their opponent successfully for the first time in the playoffs. Their manager FF had a great new strategy in the playoffs. Expect many 9 min after double code changes. When I watch this team play I feel I'm back in time in World War II trying to decipher codes. Cant wait to see how many FF are collected this series.

:team515::team515::team515::team515:
    love the Condors!!!! This team is the best team in the playoffs. They have stayed hidden and quiet throughout the entire season. Last series I thought leafs was the guy for the Condors but the player who stands out the most when watching the Condors play is RapleSyrup15. This guy is probably one of the best centers in the AHL. He generates and opens up all of the passing lanes for his wings to operate. When it comes to the PP he is the QB. The guy can straight up play. This teams biggest problem in the series will come from deciphering codes. So find some hackers because y'all will need them to take down the FF's.

I have the :team515:4 and the FF 2.

Please leave comments below!
    Thanks
    Enjoy

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. SSabou-

SSabou- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sabourin-18#4325
    Ratings: