Playoff Push Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by SmiTTy x 12, Apr 2, 2019.

1. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Hey guys been awhile since I’ve put anything out and figured give you all a quick read on this boring Tuesday at work.

So of coarse I’ve got to stir the pot and start some drama by saying, I don’t think every top 4 right now as they sit in the divisions are making the playoffs.

Starting off with the

East Atlantic
    1. Bridgeport , I was sipping on the Sound Tigers Kool-aid early in the season when everyone else was jumping in the Wolfpack, and now to close out the season I’ve got them locking it down with the #1 Seed.

2. Hartford Wolfpack , think the Wolfpack have the right pieces to make it close but fall 5-6 pts short. Think this is clearly a 2 horse race and should be favored in playoffs as well.

3. WBS Penguins , here’s my not so big jump in the east for playoffs seeing how it’s so tight. Right now the penguins sit in 5th but look for them to come on strong and leapfrog both the bears and phantoms.

4. This is where it really gets fun, because I have the bears going ice cold and free fall down into 5-6th. But that means it’s going to be between Lehigh and Charlotte. The checkers play the Crunch, Bridgeport, Hartford and WBS to end the season.... nail in their coffin. Lehigh wins both head to head matchups next 2 weeks and locks down the last spot early.

Eastern North

1. Syracuse Crunch, the crunch have been playing playoff hockey all season leading the league in 1 goal games. Think with the few moves they made at the deadline this team is peaking at the right time. Shutouts in 4 of the last 5 and no regulation losses in the last 10.

2. Rochester Americans, the Americans started the season Red Hot and were shaping up to be everyone’s Cinderella story. But looking back on the last few weeks the team has struggled to go .500 for 3 straight weeks now, the addition of Dimitri will certainly help one line but could honestly see these next few days as the hinge to their future. Will they continue stumbling and maybe lose ground or will they reignite and push for the #1 spot.

3. Belleville Senators, the race between Binghampton and Belleville is so close it could go either way honestly with the senators getting the edge late. If these 2 teams keep beat each other up the next few weeks with line matching I wouldn’t be surprised if it only help Rochester pull away.

4. Binghampton, the hard-on I get for Delosh is just too big to ignore having them lock down the 4th spot. Well that and theirs really no other team trying to catch them at this point.

Western Central

1. Grand Rapids, team is finally living up to the potential and is on a absolute tear right now. Don’t see them slowing down too much now that the deadline is over mark the griffins downnfor the top seed in the central.

2. Texas Stars , oh wait I mean the Iowa Wild. Got a little confused there seeing as how the wild just lost to 6 ECUs from Texas on Sunday. That kinda performance should scare the shit outta the stars and be a real wake up call to the roster. Time to buckle down or could be a slippery slope ahead.

3. Manitoba Moose, the high powered moose lead their division is goals scored, just need to keep working on locking down the back end. We all know defense wins championships.

4. So I really really wanna put Milwaukee here but I think that hole their in might be too much. San Antonio clinch the last spot on the last day of the season after they beat Milwaukee head to head.

Western Pacific

1. Stockton Heat, crazy to be in first place and then trade your best player I’ll never understand that. But I’m sure they have a plan like always and could be tested late with some head to head games with the eagles coming up.

2. Colorado Eagles, the eagles have been very well rounded all season with not many glaring holes in their game. Kind of hoping that the reign can make it interesting and these go back in forth in the standing before Colorado clinches 2nd in the last week.

3. Ontario Reign, finally putting it all together when it matters most. Think the reign will have to really rely on outscorig opponents down the stretch and playoffs bc I see 2-3 big liabilities on the back end.

4. San Jose Barracuda
    Veterans never disappoint, this management group knows how to win and there’s no way I see them missing out on the playoffs. Have them coming on strong these last few weeks and take a wrecking ball to bakersfields playoff dreams.

Hope you all prove me wrong and tell me how you are all the best. Good luck to everyone in the playoff race and can’t wait to start seeing the tears and good series messages.

• Like Like x 9
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    SmittyTV
  2. General Lee4073

General Lee4073 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    General Lee4073#3964
    Ratings:
    +156 / 24 / -58
    Damn, hope im not a reliability.. yikes.

Sincerely, krawch's daddy.

• Informative Informative x 1
    In Lobby, Squad, 1/4
    uknome3388
  3. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Well seeing as how it's NHL 19 and anybody can beat anybody in this game... Nope we ain't worried.

• Winner Winner x 1
    iMackie21
  4. Clouds x92

Clouds x92 Let's get Schwifty

Ratings:
    +51 / 18 / -17
    rip Bakersfield

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    UnoXClouds
  5. Raterle

Raterle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -16
    Big RIP......

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. GOAT YeeYee

GOAT YeeYee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223 / 13 / -18
    Still holding grudges against Iowa for ripping you for being biased in your game of the night prediction,
    Cloud

tatarl21l
  7. Clouds x92

Clouds x92 Let's get Schwifty

Ratings:
    +51 / 18 / -17
    Tater tot my boy

• Winner Winner x 1
    UnoXClouds
  8. LethaLMyke23

LethaLMyke23 Why so serious?

Ratings:
    +198 / 10 / -10
    • Like Like x 1
    LethaLMyke23
  9. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365 / 25 / -54
    BAKERSFIELD IS ACTUALLY SICK

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

No Streaming Account
  11. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    Syracuse gonna win the Calder. Best team ever.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    "1. Syracuse Crunch, the crunch have been playing playoff hockey all season leading the league in 1 goal games. Think with the few moves they made at the deadline this team is peaking at the right time. Shutouts in 4 of the last 5 and no regulation losses in the last 10. "

Binghamton has been leading the league all season in one goal games and we still do. And you now have lost two in a row in regulation :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. l Glad l

l Glad l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jxstin731#2419
    Ratings:
    +882 / 224 / -388
    "1. SyracuseCrunch, the crunch have been playing playoff hockey all season leading the league in 1 goal games. Think with the few moves they made at the deadline this team is peaking at the right time. Shutouts in 4 of the last 5 and no regulation losses in the last 10. "

Thats like talking about "the Tampa Bay Lighting have been playing Playoff teams all season long"

How the fuck aren't you supposed to play playoff teams. LIKE WHAAAAT.

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TheyCallMeGlad
  14. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    4. San Jose Barracuda
    Veterans never disappoint, this management group knows how to win and there’s no way I see them missing out on the playoffs. Have them coming on strong these last few weeks and take a wreckingball to bakersfields playoff dreams.

Called it lol good luck next week

• Like Like x 1
    SmittyTV
  16. DaSteelerz

DaSteelerz More than just cool on the internet

Discord:
    dasteelerz#0
    Ratings:
    +188 / 11 / -25

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account