Please help me

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by StamToast, Feb 26, 2015.

1. StamToast

StamToast Simple Rick

Discord:
    stamtoast#0
    Ratings:
    +1,035 / 9 / -13
    Just got an HDPVR about 2 weeks ago and I've been streaming a bit, bit does anyone know how I can stream and record at the same time, as well does anyone know a good editing software? I've been using EZstream which comes with the cap card and it sea to be the best quality bit I can't record at the same time.
    Top 25 EASHL Goalie Build: NHL 15 (6s) READ INFO: http://youtu.be/rdfZ1E--CZs
    Made this video and would also like to have a voice over but have no idea how to do that either. Please help

No Streaming Account
  2. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    I have had such horrible experiences with the Hauppauge both for my professional and home use. I bought two different devices and they've been nothing but trouble. I hope your mileage varies!

Use OBS or Xsplit to record and stream at the same time. Keep in mind, you need a kickass processor and some heavy RAM (no OEM crap) to make it happen in high quality.

f5penguin
  3. StamToast

StamToast Simple Rick

Discord:
    stamtoast#0
    Ratings:
    +1,035 / 9 / -13
    I tried both and checked out my interent and CPU and both were capable of streaming in 720 but it was extremely laggy in both xsplit and obs. The. I used the EZsteream built into the haugpage program and it works perfectly..

No Streaming Account
  4. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Of course EZStream is going to work. Streams only.

Stream AND record take the resources. Check bitrates, start lower and then move up.

f5penguin
  5. Kopy

Kopy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +725 / 0 / -0
    I've had my own set of issues..I cant get a picture at all on windows 8 with the software that came with my cc(which I've had for a while and is rather old) so I have had to use my old laptop to get picture but it can't handle a stream without lag...

as as far as your issues go I have no idea, just wanted to vent also

No Streaming Account