PRACTICE TOURNAMENT STARTS TONIGHT!

Discussion in 'Maple Leafs Gaming League - PSN' started by t_roy, Jul 13, 2004.

1. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what happened. I entered the tournament earlier in the evening, then checked back later that night to see who I was matched up against (I got an email saying I was supposed to play you) and then the server said that the "Tournament has expired"

Are we going to try this again today?

No Streaming Account
  2. t_roy

t_roy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to, but I am not sure when my power will be restored. There are 100,000 homes without power from last nights storm. So I believe I am down a couple of days. However if I am up by tonight I will set one up and post here. I am anxious to get one set up to see how it works. It might be that because I did not get on and "activate" some way is the reason it had so many problems, but I am guessing.

No Streaming Account
  3. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like what happened in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area about 2 months ago. We had over 280,000 lighting strikes and just about everyone lost power at some point. I was only down for about 2 hours, but there were people who were down for at least a week or longer. Our problem was that storms kept comming through night after night for a couple of days. Hope you get your power back soon.

4. t_roy

t_roy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Marauders, me too. I am having Xbox Live withdrawals. At least it gives me a break from playing my 22 NHL games ;)

No Streaming Account