Pre Season Power Rankings - WESTERN CONFERENCE

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Browness-, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    Western Conference Power Rankings

1. :team89:Los Angeles Clippers:team89:

Ok, first let me educate those that my not be aware. There is a certain Pay league, that all the top players in 2k play in. 2KLeaguers, and those aspiring to be in the 2KLeague included its like a stepping stone, its one of the only ways you get known. We are talking teams, that are all 5 players currently in the 2Kleague. Ok so now that is done, the team that finished 4th in that league this past season was Space Cadets. Drippyyan played pg for them along with Definitive, and whodemchiefs was their on ball lock. Well Drippy and Chiefs are BOTH on the clippers, and joining them is Shifty Tae who is another amazing lock. This team is scary good for LG standards.

Players to Watch: DrippyYan / Taevonn (Shifty Tae)

2. :team94:Minnesota Timberwolves:team94:

Reigning Champs TheKiddkel and MPLS have put together a solid team. They really dont have a weakness anywhere, if I had to pick something to nitpick is the lack of a 2nd line PG. I assume it will be LBRZay however I dont know who he is so I cant really speak of whether he is good or not. That being said this teams depth will probably have their 2nd line winning majority of their games whether they find a 2nd PG or not.

Players to Watch: Liar / King-Strict

3. :team102:Sacremento Kings:team102:

Kings ran by Dirk and MynameisNAJ or as some call him NAHHH-J joins the 2 teams above them as the favorites out of the west. I personally think any 1 of these 3 teams will end up making it to the finals and probably end up winning it. The Kings like the 2 teams above them have alot of depth that will keep them going at least 4-2 every week. Like Minnesota the only real questions is if Perkidotkes can play decent enough of PG for the 2nd line to win majority of the games, which I think he will be able to figure out. Other than that from top to bottom this team is solid... and we will see if Patch 10 Thorpe can clamp the better PGs in the league.

Players to Watch: RA4L-JAYP / Parklock

4. :team100:Phoenix Suns:team100:

JLM and Navyynick the duo has returned yet again, and guess what... they have the same names as always and added Furi this season. Which isnt a terrible thing as long as you have a 2nd line. I think this season they do, as according to sources the entire 2nd line for the suns all played together and were recruitted to join LG by navvynick.. cheeky. Some may say that isnt right, however I beg to differ thats how top teams are able to be top teams finding those diamonds in the rough, not to mention it also helps grow the league.

Players to Watch: Furi / Joey or SlimreaperK (whoever plays pg on line 2)

5. :team87:Houston Rockets:team87:

So this team had the most rostered players before the bidding started, as they had Wetlikekylelowry and Karlsson on 2 season contracts. Its kinda weird, that neither Owner Splash or GM Foriegn were on the Rockets last season but were allowed to keep the contracts. But nonetheless this is very solid team from top to bottom and I think they have a chance of taking over the #4 spot, but will be hard pressed to break into the top 3. Wally from what I have heard is a stud, karlsson is a steal at 2.75M and like I said the rest of the roster is solid. The one big question mark is TTP at C, my understanding is this will be his first attempt at C. So it will either end up great for Houston or come crashing down.

Players to Watch: Karlsson / Wally

6. :team90:Los Angeles Lakers:team90:

Dirty Burgh and the boys are back. A very familiar roster from seasons previous, and maybe this season they finally get over the hump in playoffs. Unlikely but you never know. I dont know much about the new editions to the Lakers but what I can say is, that Burgh always puts out a competitive team season after season and I will give him he benefit of the doubt that he does it again this season.

Players to Watch: BakerTorres / MaceoParker55

7. :team91:Memphis Grizzlies:team91:

I like alot of pieces on this team, like alot of pieces. DTP, CapbigLOCO, BobbyDigital, Deadlyone are all really nice in their own way. You see what is missing though? I dont think they have the PG play or C play to keep pace with the very competitive west. I have never seen ghostgang play PG, I have seen play other positions and he is a solid player but I dont know if it will equate to being a good pg. I could be wrong and I hope I am as I would like to see them succeed, as they are pretty decent dudes over their in Memphis.

Players to Watch: Ghostgang / DTP-Lockdown

8. :team101:Portland Trail Blazers:team101:

Ranking the next 3 spots was quite difficult for me, all 3 are lacking PG play but the 1 thing that stands out between the 3 is Centers. Portland went out and got possibly the best Center in the league in SayTito. But then they went out and got AdamMB and Mac also both centers, and owner Ezzzz best position is also Center. So they definitely have the Center postion covered, I understand they are going to switch builds up a bit and make it work but possibly there best plan would be trading 1 or 2 of the centers to center needy teams and getting better fitting pieces.

Players to Watch: iMagenta2k / SayTito99

9. :team106:Utah Jazz:team106:

Before bidding started I had high hopes for this team. GM Merkz is a troll and then some, but he is a very solid player so they already had a good start. But then... bidding happened and it almost seemed like they were pulling a Heat of last season where they just werent going to bid on anyone, they have 1 player on their roster when every other team had at least 4 at one point. They eventually showed up in bidding and got WatchUrNose, who is a good player I just dont see any other pieces on the team that will keep them competitive. Maybe Owner Devil Clutch or RayLaFlame have been labbing in the offseason and ready to run PG, but as of right now they seem to be in trouble.

Players to Watch: WatchurNose / OhhPolar

10. :team96:New Orleans Pelicans:team96:

This was tough for me... I love Newfie and I think he is a solid player. But I just cant for the life of me figure out how this team ends up working. They have some good pieces like XGiant, IamBuko, BloodPanda, and MrScopez. But not 1 of them is a true PG, I dont know who ToughWall is but in order for this team to succeed he better be a top end PG. That or someone is going to have to hit the lab and figure out how to run point, or this team might struggle mightily.

Players to Watch: IamBuko / Mr.Scopez

Special Thanks to MPLS-Anderson for helping with Rankings and Players to watch

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    browness90
  2. BloodPanda

BloodPanda Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BloodPanda#4983
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well... guess it's time for me to hit the lab with my thicc BP :eyes:

No Streaming Account
  3. Walnutdad13

Walnutdad13 Member