Predicting Top 5 West Teams Based on Management (Pre Bidding)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by MrMalice25, Sep 20, 2018.

?

Which team doesn't belong on my 5?

1. Ducks

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. Sharks

9 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Kings

20 vote(s)
    25.3%
  4. Wild

29 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Blackhawks

6 vote(s)
    7.6%
  1. MrMalice25

MrMalice25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +603 / 90 / -106
    Finishing up with another quick write up taking a look at some of the more dynamic duos or trios in management thus far.
    This is only my personal opinion and a couple other people that I discussed it with so no need for anyone that isn't mentioned to get butthurt. <3

Its no secret that the West is quite stacked again in terms of Owners, so there WILL be some deserving teams left off of my top 5.

In no specific order

-WEST

1) Anaheim Ducks
    @CaLL Me Jakoo @Odieeeeee
    This should not be debated or controversial. As an alumni of this team I've seen what they are capable of and with their first fwd line all returning intact a playoff spot should be a piece of cake.
    Replacing the GM spot with one of the most undisputed elite D Men in the league should also ensure nothing but good things coming from these Ducks.
    Adding @Girgss and @OBrien x 8 to the roster were also not too shabby of moves either to make sure this team will be quacking a lot more this coming season.
    Ducks a Huntin'

2) San Jose Sharks
    @VI17AIN @Duggan
    This is another team that in my opinion had one of the best rosters last season.
    True a disappointing second round exit however with it coming at the hands of the eventual cup winners.
    17 has proven to be an elite LW, and Duggan is also no joke when he is focused and taking it seriously.
    In addition they also have two more solid D Men returning with @Tom 0 and @Proud Gay Dad .
    I predict another playoff spot for these Sharks, so teams better watch themselves swimming in the deep end.

3) LA Kings
    @Shockz @Dev I4I
    Shockz was GM of the first place team in the East going into the playoffs last season.
    Devin had a very good season and an amazing playoff run ending with a cup that pretty much solidified his position as one of the best puck handling Defensemen in LG.
    It will be quite interesting to see what type of roster they are able to put together, although I am sure everyone can guess at least one or two of the names that will be sought after.
    I predict a playoff spot although I do deduct some points due to how bad @Williams x12x is.
    Heavy is the head that wears the Crown.

4) Minnesota Wild
    @BigJayAyotte @xW 4 R D @BWZinc
    The Wildcard/Underdog team turned Cup Hoisters in Season 30. Under new ownership in a way, but not someone that hasn't managed in LG before.
    Adding an elite D guy in W4RD as GM, and with a lot of solid players returning next season including Bri, Frank the Freight Train, @Brassard x 16 Zinc, and of course @l Murray x 30 l should certainly helps this teams chances at securing a shot at a repeat.
    Will there be more Soda in the Cup?

5) Chicago Blackhawks
    @Sejje @SJUSoccer9 @Duganator III
    Longtime owner and the player that initially drafted me in Season 26, Sejje is a player that consistently puts up wins and occasionally presses LT.
    In addition to that, he is also an Owner that has regularly built rosters capable of securing a playoff spot.
    Bringing in a solid Center SJU from Philly as his GM with him coming off a bit of a lackluster regular season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bounce back strong with a new game and new linemates.
    Also worth mentioning are the few solid players returning this season including last seasons Vezina winner @RoaringViper and elite Winger @Kopi both having had stand out seasons.
    My final analysis is yet another playoff spot this season, however will the Hawks go deep?
    Or crash and burn with another early exit?

Honorable Mentions-

Edmonton Oilers
    @APX x 93 @Dumba x 55

Colorado Avalanche
    @JJr @The Gr8 Haxby @Chislett 19

Nashville Predators
    @NINETY ElGHT @Arctic Blur

Feel free to show some love, hate, or comment.
    LG is Love, LG is Life

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    mrmalice25
  2. OBxOBrien

OBxOBrien Well-Known Member

Discord:
    OBrien#0102
    Ratings:
    +98 / 11 / -17