Pro Series MVP Award Ceremony

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by xRICKOSHAY, May 7, 2015.

1. xRICKOSHAY

xRICKOSHAY Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xrickoshay#0
    Ratings:
    +516 / 38 / -26
    First off, I'd like to begin this ceremony with a sincere apology. Due to my Jewish heritage, I was unable to muster up the confidence to spend a whole 10 dollars to change my gamer tag. Those 66$ of winnings were too precious to me. It was an irresponsible act on my part, and I sincerely apologize for my actions and hope this is not the case for the rest of incredibly awful internet hockey players with the skill of sucking enough dicks to play with people who are far and beyond better than them.

In handing off this prestigious title, I would like to extend some special thank you's. First off, I would like to thank God for blessing me with this incredible opportunity. He made me white and gave me rich parents, therefore enabling myself to at least attempt to have a somewhat decent internet hockey career. He blessed me with these thumbs that have earned no award more wonderful, and rewarding award to earn. Second, I would like to thank [MENTION=7070]Coach Denham[/MENTION] for being an amazingly dedicated individual and creating this one-of-a-kind award, and handing the responsibility over to me. This award is the one thing I'm actually able to carry. Of course, I have to give a special thanks to [MENTION=6796]NugeTV[/MENTION] because without you, well... We would all be happier. I mean, your constant compliments on your teammates plays are just so cute. I'm sure [MENTION=7324]lan Morando[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6019]lx Bradley lx[/MENTION] feel so refreshed when they successfully complete a defensive zone pass. It just makes it so rewarding to hear Nuge's comforting voice be so positive about his teams play. We need more positive minded people like you Nuge. In all seriousness though, if it weren't for you, nubby teams like CN wouldn't get killed every night by great competition in pro series. Thanks for putting it all together.

Of course I can't forget to thank my main man [MENTION=6920]BRIERE l48l[/MENTION] for getting me to this point. I mean holy shit, I know I'm a small guy, but this dude put me on his back for a solid 7 months before he realized he couldn't carry anymore weight. Kills me in club every time we play now. Props to you Briere, I really empathize with all those 3rd lines last season. And fuck you [MENTION=6990]IHI a y e s[/MENTION]. I don't care if it was you or Briere doing the nub bashing, you being you just deserves a fuck you. [MENTION=6798]Trobby Trobs[/MENTION] took over brieres duties of carrying your sorry ass.

Lastly, I would like to thank my friend(s)? Because without you guy(s)? I wouldn't be where I'm at. It takes a special kind of owner like [MENTION=8004]BLicK12[/MENTION] to waste a first round draft pick on me when he could have gotten [MENTION=10520]El Gandhii[/MENTION] in that draft. GG at scouting, nub. And [MENTION=6418]SiIky Johnson[/MENTION] we've played together since 12 and without you, I'd just be an unknown nub instead of a known nub. We started from the bottom now we're..... I'll let you finish the sentence.

The moment we have all been waiting for! Drumroll please! Without further ado, the winner of the S4(? I don't know what fucking season this is) pro series MVP award is............

[MENTION=6360]ReplayChr1s[/MENTION] !!!!!!!!

Congratulations Chris! You are officially the third winner of this fantastic award. I wonder if Nuge ever gets scabs on his dick with how much you suck it for him. He must be the king of multitasking, getting awesome blowies while playing. Maybe this explains why his play is so mediocre.

The winners of this award must accomplish some very incredible feats. Chris, not only did you singlehandedly lose a game for NxU by getting sniped by Blick and [MENTION=6345]MattTheCoolCat[/MENTION] 4 times, but your starting spot has seemingly been handed to [MENTION=6792]dups77[/MENTION] which is a big time ouchie. Every team needs it's legendary pine rider, whether it's me getting benched for Hayes on RD or you getting benched for Dups. But hey, when you've got [MENTION=6587]SJUSoccer9[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7239]Fr33kOnTheStix[/MENTION] making sure you never touch the puck and ruin a possession, who cares?

Its always been been my firm belief that hard work pays off for those who earned it, and you Chris, you have earned this award. For the sake of this fantastic creation by the legendary King Denham (you won't be missed fucker), you are expected to change your gamertag and carry this title until a victor for the next pro series has been crowned. While I will be disappointed if you don't change your tag, obviously it would be hypocritical of me to object. Also, special shoutout to [MENTION=7765]OvenMitts19[/MENTION] . If you were to read this ceremony aloud for the LG community, your voice would arouse a very large amount of hardons and a few wet panties, but I won't say any specific names there. Congratulations to Never Unlucky aka Never Laid aka Never Offline aka Never Seen A Boob IRL aka Never Touched a Female aka you fuckers get the point. May the Schwartz be with you all, and good night.

p.s. [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] please create an award to put in our profile. I mean, we fucking deserve it.

• Like Like x 2
    xRICKOSHAY
  2. Fr33kOnTheStix

Fr33kOnTheStix borkborkbork

Ratings:
    +726 / 8 / -21
    Shutup Rickocone.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    Well then.

4. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    this thread is gay RIP ":shock:" face

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Th3 l AnD 0n1y

Th3 l AnD 0n1y The Lord

Discord:
    th3land0n1y#0
    Ratings:
    +1,317 / 61 / -31
    Thanks for the 10 bucks when i spend it at McDonalds i will be thinking of you, as for the never laid thing least we all have something in common mr " Im waiting for marriage".

• Like Like x 4
    th3_1_and_0n1y
  6. x Bad At Life x

x Bad At Life x Nub

Ratings:
    +281 / 1 / -0
    You continue to find new ways to disappoint me, Rick.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    I like Denham more than you

• Like Like x 4
  8. BRIEREx

BRIEREx The Gr8 One

Discord:
    DannyBriere#2561
    Ratings:
    +627 / 15 / -24
    Can't replace the great48...however.
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  9. Jemima

Jemima Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jemima3232#0
    Ratings:
    +550 / 20 / -44
    @Bradgibson2 he sends noodz

jemimanhl
  10. SiIky Johnson

SiIky Johnson Player Hater of the Year

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    silk_stalker
  11. Raynor

Raynor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,492 / 10 / -12
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    i was just having fun, you took this to whole new level. creator of the award doesnt agree.

• Like Like x 1
    KingDenham