Problem: Lack of Commitment

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by Ragin Wahoo, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Problem: Lack of Com

Heres the deal. Near the end of the 1st season, we had a lot of people lose interest in the league....for whatever reason. The point I want to make is that at this exact same time, we had a lot of problems with the points, standings, stats, and score inputs. People did not know who they were to play next and as a result many complained of having no opponent...the brackets were a mess and things were just chaotic. Someone in charge (whoever deals with the programming of the scores, stats, etc.) started slacking majorly, and it showed...and it was frustrating. It is very admirable and cool of ppl who are setting this site up and creating leagues....but quite frankly, its better not to even have the league if people aren't going to even maintain it...because it gets frustrating for everyone and more importantly, it takes the fun out of things.

Now we're in season 2....the first tournament is completed, and look at the scores/stats/bracket. I never could input a score. I have no stats. The bracket is still incomplete. The second tournament is supposed to be starting and nothing is on track. I just wanted to note that there is a parallel with this kind of nonsense and players losing interest. Personally, if things don't change pretty soon, you can count me out for sure. The entire point for creating a league is to have organized competition....and right now, there is no organization. This isn't necessarily directed towards the commissioners, because I'm not sure if they are in control of the programming. But to whomever is in charge of the programming, your efforts are pathetic from the end of last season to now. I'm not one to complain about this league for no reason...I continuosly praised the people in charge at the beginning and middle of the first season when things were being kept up with. But right now, its ridiculous.

Peace.

No Streaming Account
  2. squidman711

squidman711 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you are exactly right Ragin, it still shows us int he semifinals of the first tournament, yet when i click on contact, it says i have no opponent, yet i have already lost to you in the finals, this is crap. C'mon guys we need to get our act together, if it isnt fixed soon, im walking as well

No Streaming Account
  3. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm with both of you guys. I was really pumped for Season 2. It looked like there would only be dedicated players in the league and the tourneys were going to be fun once again. Now, everyone is signing up...then saying they're not going to play...then signing up again. And I can't say I blame them b/c I'm having a difficult time deciding if I want to take part in the league anymore also. This would be great if the brackets worked and there were committed players. I hope everything gets fixed soon or I doubt there will be a league much longer.

No Streaming Account
  4. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sign ups are poor, person's efforts for getting matches in are poor, and this league is well...poor. Sign-ups were at 22 when we started, now we can't even get 10 to play now. It's hard for anyone to be motivated to do anything when that is the case.

No Streaming Account