Pure Dom Handtouches to the AHL

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Distraqted, May 14, 2019.

1. Distraqted

Distraqted Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 3 / -9
    Pure Dom

Nice me, says Great series Condors Congrats on making it here, @Pelley_ here’s your Banner!

Honestly not sure how you guys made it here, but Pelley’s pierced titties had something to do with it.

Row Boys: @Pelley_ says:

“ underdogs all season, going into playoffs, down 3-1 in the Conference Finals... im proud to be apart of such a great bunch of guys. to the boys in ROW, hell of a fucking season man. deserved every single thing you guys got this year. good luck to everyone wherever you guys end up next season. “

Suck on these nuts. Fucking ROW season, YUH SZN, Chicken Nugget OP SZN, Big Papa THICK DICK @TheNortoriousBIG SZN, FATHOG Gang SZN, Faceoff play SZN, Cross-Crease Force SZN, The Best goalie in the AHL SZN @dabird did you know he won 15 in a row at one point during the season? Beats me. LG he says he’s waiting for his Playoff MVP and Goalie of the year awards! Third Line Benders SZN, !Positivity Nort SZN guy was a bot in our Discord, Perk SZN, @FatHogLucente Pre-Game Bowl SZN, BONG RIPPER 1 and 2 SZN, Big Bizness SZN legit traded all the shitters @Kinglyme89 was Thick Dick @TheNortoriousBIG favorite player. Favorite Quotes from King were “PASS PASS PASS,” “I’m Open,” “I’m gonna short side snipe this”. @l-x_Marner_x-l you are legit the worst fucking goalie I’ve ever played with, like legit just middle sit like every goalie. Can’t Catch’em all. Who the hell is @XxicePick28xX @leftbench671 kalamazoo wings would’ve won with you in net stop bitching congrats on your Calder. Go back to the CHL and complain about Goal Support. For me I’m the best dmen in the AHL No ego fuck all the haters, you think you’re better than me please message me and we will compare stick size.

Teammates:

@TheNortoriousBIG – Love you sister, I’m glad I could pass it right up the middle to you all season. Thanks for kicking @FatHogChelly out of the management position.

@FatHogChelly – Thanks for always making a virtual hockey league feel like real life. Guy legit screams after he scores on a 4thline Chlers stuck in the AHL, poor things. The pre-game talks about pounding your mom were definitely motivation for the squad. 7 million NHLER here

@FatHogLucente – The straight lines were elite all season glad you kept your head up. Thanks for stealing Chel’s MVP trophy, Hopefully… That guy won’t shut the fuck up.

@Jyuhnn YUH SZN

@Julien - Tabernak

@KeigaaaN – L2 master, Low Clapper from the goal line legend, and 1 hand tucker, Nort loved the grit you showed.

@KesselySnipes420 – This guy I’m pretty sure doesn’t ever show a negative emotion, get this guy his own !positivity bot, Great Season man

@j_sherminator – Not sure if your right stick worked but you made it work.

@tslot9449 – Split dis D

@Distraqted – Goat

@blkpaladin1 – “The kids on my lap,” This guy whispered to everyone before the game legit made something in my pants stick up!

@scully8784 – Tied with Shep for the worst dmen on the team not saying much cause our team was gross

@shepard-88- – Tied with scully for the worst dmen on the team not saying much cause our team was gross

Had to be a tie cause I would kiss you both right in the mouth.

@DaBirdMan27 – you got enough shoutouts in this

@leftbench671 – Kalamazoo Wings Season

@CMDEADLY – “I’m Stepping Up now.” Nice clap bombs from the blueline. Was gonna roast you but don’t wanna get you off your game.

@Maritime_Grit – Honestly the best dmen I’ve played with in the AHL glad we could call you up

@iEskimo- Coke Snorter SZN

Notables: Thanks for Throwing the series, Monsters, Laval, Checkers most definitely @TKonecnyX11 come down next season and show them who daddy really is. Send down all your players down so the checkers have a chance! Ramage nice job over there you really blew some cock in that game 7.

@Boughss honestly the biggest dick in the AHL maybe not as thick as @nort but still pretty huge thanks for getting a daddy job so @Wadda_Buffawo AKA KICK could give you the banhammer, Classic.

@GingerBVitis thanks for letting us IP boot you out of the game really changed the outcome of the series. Who knows what would’ve happened in a game 7. You're the biggest meme. Maybe @Tkachuk__7 wouldn’t have retired, maybe he would be hoisting the Calder Cup.

@Pelley_ your pierced nips are fucking so hot, let me spill Gatorade all over them next season <3. This guy is honestly a better straight liner than @lucente “he just said to me, I barely even straight line.” You guys should go to practice mode and straight-line end to end see who wins.

@Degraves5 Thanks for believing in us! You were really there when it mattered most, right in the managers chat saying @Jyuhnn is the only good Rochester forward. @Degraves5 , you are so bad. Really

@DaBirdMan27 You are the best Goalie in the AHL no doubt 9-1 in the playoffs. HOLY COW. Guy is legit a crazy motherfucker. Guys a legit beauty, spent the season on medication no wonder why he's the best. Love this guy’s background! This guy has 3 girlfriends teach me the ways young Padawan.

@Pawdiddy – Triangle Head

@SyNSxCrusade and @SANtheMAN19 Thanks for not playing game 7 and letting us shit in the mouths of the checkers. Especially @mikenaughty thanks for commenting the games though sure maybe you should do that instead next season.

Fucking sick season Rowchester glad to be a part of it and wouldn’t have wished for anything more. Thanks for saving me from Hu shitters team. 7 Million Overpaid.

ITS FUCKING ROW SEASON Listen to the song please -

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Distraqted
  2. Jyuhnn

Jyuhnn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jyuhnn#0
    Ratings:
    +498 / 59 / -172
    All I get is YUH SZN

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Jyuhnn

Jyuhnn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jyuhnn#0
    Ratings:
    +498 / 59 / -172
    Not even a chicken Nugget OP

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. iEskimo-

iEskimo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Eskimo#4471
    Ratings:
    +51 / 6 / -2
    No love for the game 4 winner here

• Winner Winner x 1
    ieskimo_
  5. Lxcente

Lxcente Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucente#7288
    Ratings:
    +103 / 12 / -16
    Best handshake thread ever... ITS FUCKING #ROWSZN

P.S. BasicallyMcdavid AKA Broski a bitch

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Kesselysnipes420

Kesselysnipes420 It ain't that serious G

Discord:
    Kesselysnipes420#8694
    Ratings:
    +181 / 2 / -8
    Great season guys! Been such a fun year! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    Kesselysnipes420
  7. FatHogChelly

FatHogChelly Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chelly#1573
    Ratings:
    +323 / 6 / -69
    Best thread I've seen in my fuckin life, lets go pound some moms in the NHL next season!

Chel_Legend
  8. Pelley_

Pelley_ Best Ginger on the Sticks

Discord:
    .pelley#0
    Ratings:
    +512 / 10 / -24
    ggs ROW <3

PeIIey
  9. KeigaaN

KeigaaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 8 / -11
    Big diq Distraqted, you’re a fucking stallion. Thanks for all those sweaty vs games

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. j_sherminator

j_sherminator Salty Sherm

Discord:
    j_sherminator#0
    Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0
    Can confirm right stick doesn’t work

• Like Like x 1
    j_sherminator
  11. CurelessBacon28