Question about play by play streams

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Tatawaka, May 10, 2018.

1. Tatawaka

Tatawaka why do people claim me...

Ratings:
    +186 / 5 / -3
    Hi everyone,

Like some of you may know or may have already watched my channel, I broadcast most of my LG games over on Twitch. I normaly dont include my mic or party in my stream during games to keep the stream as simple as possible and easy to watch.

Now, with the playoffs I’m looking at a way to broadcast games in which I am not playing. We made it to the finals and I’d like to be able to broadcast my games as in the past, and then offer some play by play in games I am not in the lineup. I can piggyback of a teamates stream to get a feed, and add my channel’s overlays fairly easily.

However, Is there a way for the LG website to recognize my stream as a “game stream”? To my knowledge the website will not recognize my stream as a “game stream” if I am not in the game’s lineup. Am I right?
    I’d like for people to have the option of the stream with no play by play, and my stream with play by play.

Is that even possible within the LG website and API?

Thx
    Tatawaka

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. I Risto I

I Risto I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    risto55#0
    Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    While streaming staff has the ability to promote your stream to the top of a page. I have done play by play in the past and it was promoted.

No Streaming Account
  3. Tatawaka

Tatawaka why do people claim me...

Ratings:
    +186 / 5 / -3
    Oh I see. I’ll try to define the rest of the equation then and contact staff if all the blocks fall into place.

Thx!

No Streaming Account
  4. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    Sebby6138