R.i.p. Lg

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by HansonBros91, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disowned Bones

Disowned Bones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    HansonBros91-Dude your a joke, move on, grow up. If you dont like it here then "kick rocks." You are entitled to your opinion, but that doesnt mean the rest of us want to read about how you're going to bitch and moan. No one cares to listen to it. We (leaguegaming) are obviously still up and running even with all the guys jumping ship (quiting) to go to other leagues. We definitley dont need guys like you around here ttrying to put everyone down. Again, move on, grow up!

No Streaming Account
  2. Mr_Invidious

Mr_Invidious Sports Business Professional, Bad eSports Player

Ratings:
    +592 / 3 / -5
    I still remember the night you left the VHL kicking and screaming being called out by almost every one to come here. It's nauseating how childish you are.

It'd be one thing if you actually were good at this game...

The VHL doesn't want you, LG doesn't want you and I'm sure your parents feel the same way if this is how you act on a day-to-day basis.

EDIT: And please take up a course in typing or something. Your 5 posts in a row (showing how little you truly care) is like the online equivalent of a 5 year old writing upside down in red crayon (which you then proceeded to eat).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    No Streaming Account
  3. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    Wow, A lot of the blame game going on in here.

There is no one to blame but yourself for everything that took place this season.

Hans - You didn't do your part as an owner = Failure
    Ozzy didn't do his part as the commissioner = Failure

There were some other owners who didn't do their part = Failure

If you are pushing blame to someone else = Failure

In the End the league Grade was an F = Failure

What can be done to resolve this failing grade. An OVERHAUL on Player,Managers and PPL running the League.

Ozzy You shouldn't put all the blame on Tris for the 20 teams you decide on. Tris might run the site. But didn't run the league. If I had a say [Which I never do]I would of simply told tris this is the way we are going. I came here to run the league. Not to have someone tell me how too. Even if Tris is the site Owner it was the commissioner job to know what was best. That's why you are the commissioner.

So all in all. I would throw blame at you for failing to realize that you fell into the Mad RUsh Of VHL players coming to LG. This was what was decided by Plymmy and you. That VHL and Talent could not sit in the AHL or CHL For a season. So you changed the rules based on these players coming here. So it went from 1 full season in the AHL to scouting with 8 owners to be eligible for the draft... 1st Mistake - 12 Games in the CHL to be eligible to be called up 2nd Mistake.

This still leads back to the commissioner of the league who just failed at grow the league to benefiting certain players joining league.

If ppl want to play in a league then they would simply follow the guidelines laid out by the league. Leagues do not fail if they stick to the plan they had in mind. Leagues fail when they jump to benefit certain players joining. If VHL player wanted to play here then they would of simply followed what we had in place. If they didn't then they can move on or go back to VHL. We are not in the business of benefiting certain players cuz they have talent. You need to establish the basic procedures of this league. Again it's all about Player Development. Thinking VHL player won't play if we do not allow them to play in the NHL. This aspect of the league is where you see who wants to play here and who doesn't. Then you would understand what you have and what you don't have.

I have said this many times to you Ozzy over the last couple of years. Benefiting doesnt work in a league. It destroy's a League. Once you understand this, Then you will be a great commissioner. Right now you are a failing commissioner cuz you are about benefiting & blaming others.

So here is what I am going to do.

For all the failures in this League, You can now blame me. the Bigger man will step up and take all the heat for the league failure. I am not blaming anyone but myself now. .

A real man would not have an issue saying he made a mistake or he made a bad judgement call on something. Only Pussy blame others for their failures in running a league or in their normal lives. These ppl hind behind a Mic or behind a post in a thread. As you can see I never really get into these threads. But again sick of how some ppl blame others for their failures or mistakes.

So Cromags21 [AKA Frankie] Will take all the heat for whatever you can think of that went wrong this season.

Hans Shut The Fuck Up already. Stags can You ban this cocksucker already. If you don't I will and I will get yelled at by Tris for doing so.. But I will live with Tris being pissed off at me for banning this cocksucker..Now Lick My Ballz Bitch.

No Streaming Account
  4. B00GAARD

B00GAARD - TK

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    ^ u mad? ^

xB00GAARD
  5. Cromags21

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    I am guessing you think I am a dog or something

Cuz Dogs get mad. Ppl get angry or pissed off. I am not either of those. Just hate when ppl push blame to someone else for their own mistakes.

No Streaming Account
  6. Stewkos

Stewkos Veteran Presence

Discord:
    Stewkos#4830
    Ratings:
    +869 / 12 / -17
    Franky I agree with everything you said except this. There is a difference between ignoring the rules and trying to start a constructive conversation on modifying the rule book. There are certain gameplay rules that have existed for several seasons, which were originally installed to counter something that was a glitch or overpowered that is no longer the case. The problem I had was that the people who were trying to handle the situation in a fair manner, were brushed aside by certain league officials and basically told if you don't like it leave. While I understand that people constantly complaining about everything gets tiresome to deal with, I just feel that it's a crappy attitude to have towards people who are trying to help the league take steps forward and it pushes away the small group of good people that are here and trying to change things for the better.

The league office is tasked with making the rules, but when you have certain rules in place that make peoples life harder or make the game less enjoyable you just give them another reason to not want to play here. I'm not saying you guys should bend the knee to every idiot that complains about something they don't like, but I do think you guys would be best off identifying a core group of owners and players who are reasonable and intelligent and trying to get their input on things that could be improved to make the next season smoother.

No Streaming Account
  7. KASTOR N POLLUX

KASTOR N POLLUX S16 JACK ADAMS WINNER

Discord:
    Kastor n Pollux (Storm Team Dad)#5430
    Ratings:
    +341 / 1 / -5
    say what you wanna say about me as a player, but as an owner, i run my team how its supposed to be done. i follow all the rules and guidelines in place without bitchin; gettin suspended; or bitchin cuz i fucked up, got caught and got suspended. i don't beg for exceptions or changes to the rules. i don't make up excuses when things don't get done. i always have my lines done, whether people post or not and alllways have backup if i have a doubt someone can play. so don't question me as an owner, cuz i run a team for the players, and for the most part, they enjoy playin for me and the players i put around them. all of that is why i get asked to return as an owner every season. you only got a team cuz your owner quit and no one else wanted it. and when your team needed someone smart enough to put a dependable team on the ice, you failed when it mattered most, especially playoffs. who cares if you draft or trade quality players when they are just gonna bang out on you come playoffs. i'd rather lose fighting, than lose cuz i broke the rules and had to forfeit.

i don't take shit from whiny ass lil bitches like yourself hanson. you aren't skilled enough for anyone to even put up with your mouth everytime you go on your period and think the grass is greener somewhere else(another league). so you burn your bridges and run, tail tucked between your legs, to another league. those guys, get benched or traded(to last place teams for the most part, haaa!). so go on your happy lil way, cuz the league gains when losing guys like you.

thank you,
    KNP

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
    kastornpollux
  8. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Hanson,
    FYI, nobody liked or wanted you to be an owner, I made the decision on my own I stood up for you, saying that you would fine if I can get you to follow the rules. You proved me wrong and for this, I failed for not listening to others. You are the childish, trolling, immature person you have always been and the only person over 16 that still has the '09/'10 mentality. Get out in the world and try growing up.

cromags,
    This is a bit unfair considering the past 2 prior season you were to busy to help out and this season you had the free time and chose not to. I on the other hand told everyone I was very busy and my help here would be limited. I had to throw things together in what little free time I had. I give full credit to the LO's Maverik, Brokeudown, Tanny & Staggz, without these guys the league would not have survived.

Also, you are implying that the league failed just because there were a few bumps in the road while we are in our early stages and a couple of trolls are trying to stir things up. The only thing different from last season are the inactive players and trouble makers.
    Good thing you are willing to say "Blame me" at the end of the post (even though its irreverent & people will always blame the most visible). If you were around to weigh in things may have turned out different but you weren't involved enough to actually know what went on.

1. Tris wanted a place for all sign ups to play. We both felt like 30 NHL teams was the way to go. I chose not to go against the owners and community by having more NHL teams. For this I failed for not doing what I knew was best for the league and listening to others.

2. I was against this and your participation could have prevented it. You were not in the party and discussions I had with Tris & plymmy. Tris will confirm that the 12 game rule is something he really wanted me to allow.

This was also what some people thought was an issue here, so if we went with what we (or you posted) we would have had more whining and complaining.

Stew,
    We try this every season....I post things, rules, rule book and sections of them for discussion and feedback...there are usually 1 or 2 comments about a borderline rule but not enough input to change it. Most people do a quick run through and say "it looks good to me" and then a week before or into the season (last minute) people want to discuss/lobby to change it. This is when ozzy gets closed minded and stubborn. I'm a very organized person and when there is 1 or 2 months, hell, even during a running season to discuss changes and formats and people want to wait until it's too late or last minute, then screw it, it wasn't that important to them. There are things that need to be done to prepare for a season that these discussions need to be completed and done prior to the week of draft.

People need to realize that no game play rule is life or death and everyone can enjoy playing the game with or without a rule. It's a video game, we play for fun and to compete. Good players adapt, bad players complain, simple. I personally do not care if we have any rules except lag out structure. I would make a hardcore league with no rules if that's what the community wanted but in reality most want some kind of sim league with a few tweaks here or there. People have to understand that from 1 season to the next the vocal group changes and at some point a league has to chose a direction, it can not change back and forth as the wind blows, this creates instability.

Everyone,
    The league did not fail because we had a lot of inactive players, we did not "instantly" have an abundance of top skilled players, we didn't have 100% committed owners or we didn't remove a couple game play rules. The league (season) may have not have been as successful as we'd all hoped it to be this season but it is far from failing. Yes, we have a little work to do but its nothing untypical to growing a league at this stage of it's rebirth.

We will be continuing to improve the league and keep coming back stronger and stronger.

9. Cromags21

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    Ozzy , I was here the whole time. I tried to talk to you in the beginning of the season. An you didn't want to hear me. You believed in listening to Plymmy and no one else. You say your not stubborn but you are. It's hard to talk to someone who just doesn't want to listen and thinks he knows everything. Just cuz I knew what was going to happen and seen that no matter what I had to say. You weren't going to listen to me. I do not think you ever listen to me and I know this cuz I had to say "I Told You So" many times. So the real question is would you ever listen to me??? That's what you need to ask yourself.

Stew I agree. But again it was only 1 season with the rule being in place. It was a rule that was in all league. Just cuz LG didn't change it ppl just wanted to fight or complain about it all season. Why couldn't player just get past this one season. So what no one listened, fuck no one hears me when I say something. 99% of the time I am right . Now that's pretty fucked up... :)

I am jumping in the pool . It's fucking hot here in New York..see ya later boys..

No Streaming Account
  10. All in the Hip

All in the Hip Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -0
    Wait... You're neither a person nor a dog?! I always just assumed you were a man, or maybe a really smart german sheppard... What in the fuck ARE you?!

No Streaming Account
  11. meme god x 420

meme god x 420 h e l l o

Ratings:
    +1,308 / 10 / -53
    His username may lend a clue... :smile:

bearditv
  12. A Slanted Neck

A Slanted Neck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1
    why are you still here!! you blew up the fucking forum about how bad the league is and you're quitting! just go! nobody wants you here! you whinny, worthless, piece of shit!

No Streaming Account
  13. Tanny94

Tanny94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    [video=youtube;WpYeekQkAdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/video]

No Streaming Account
  14. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I'm done discussing this here, there is so many things wrong with parts of this statement it's best to let it rest and move forward.

15. Dr Dirty Dishes

Dr Dirty Dishes KushThatStinks

Discord:
    Dr Dirty Dishes#2485
    Ratings:
    +361 / 21 / -10
    everyone is still traded..

DoctorDirtyDishes
  16. AlexeiKovalev27

AlexeiKovalev27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    This type of thread is just what prospective league members need to read.

No Streaming Account
  17. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    There are only 2 reasons this thread was left open for discussion.

1. So Hanson can show what kind of immature fool he is and continue to "live for this"

2. So people can vent and get it off their chest some of the frustrations they've built up during the season.

18. meme god x 420

meme god x 420 h e l l o

Ratings:
    +1,308 / 10 / -53

[video=youtube;ZhxQQQfDv10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhxQQQfDv10[/video]

:p

bearditv
  19. Ayohh

Ayohh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +944 / 11 / -18
    So I just laid out my opinion and moved on, but I'd like to comment on this:
    I would have to disagree about this point. I think this season failed too many people to not call it a failure and the league took too far of a step back. I'm not typical of most "top players" (if you would even call me that). I'm not interested in the highest level of competition or winning or having the most talented players in the league. What I really wanted out of this season was to play with a few of my friends, have a good time, and play some internet hockey. I think just about everyone knew where I would have liked to play, but the boys on Montreal could attest that I put what I could into the season and we had good times. There was a real good group of people there and it was not a bad place to play.

I personally was disappointed that I showed up to so many forfeit games, when I have been a pretty busy person this summer. I'd really rather not be put in a situation where I am sacrificing time working or playing baseball, only to have it not mattering if I showed up or not. I personally felt failed by many parties when my owner quit and players stopped showing as a result. From my little understanding, that was a situation that could have been salvaged on multiple fronts. Tino's departure put unreasonable strain on AK, who I felt put in a good effort with the hand he was dealt. This situation was not unique to the Montreal Canadiens. I ended up playing more games down the stretch than was comfortable for me to play. My availability had to improve in a time frame where my availability was poor, and the pressure to make more games ruined the fun I was having. For me, when people stop having fun and it becomes more like work than play, the league has failed. I know from sitting in the same room as my brother, that he was battling even harder than me to have a fun time and everything was, from my standpoint, a really easy fix. Watching him get handcuffed again and again was sad, and I think unappreciated given the amount of shit he had to deal with and the general lack of support he received.

But all in all, the biggest disappointment has to be the playoffs. I don't particularly like when the series is determined by forfeits. The are other methods of punishment. Taking the holiday week was a poor idea. And, above all else, you cannot tell me with a straight face that this season hasn't been a disaster when half of the CONFERENCE FINALS games get played. So I think it is important that we acknowledge this season as disastrous. I feel like playing that down will only lead to a lack of effort to fix it.

My opinion is that long looks have to be taken about: how the rules are written; who is in charge of what; and what kind of league this is going to be. I think this league shouldn't try and be a VHL. This should be a lighter league where competition is sacrificed for the sake of fun. There is already an elitist's league that runs perfectly fine in the VHL. More effort should be placed on being cooperative with people on every level. I think the right people, and more people, need to be placed at the top of the league structure. People who fit an attitude that, owning a team should be easy, games should be played, and everyone should have fun. People who aren't afraid to be wrong and will be more interactive with everyone and make decisions that bring the league forward.

Ayohhhh
  20. mikeysanman1

mikeysanman1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    ice it was a pleasure playing with ur little pee pee this year

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.