Realistic gameplay against the computer

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by XBoxJon, Sep 5, 2003.

1. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Realistic gameplay a

If any of you have been playing the computer on Pro, or even All Pro, you'll quickly find that it becomes VERY easy to beat it and the stats are usually something far from realistic.

I just played a game with some custom sliders and had a fantastic experience. Because they are custom sliders, they won't help out much with unlockables and crib stuff, but if you're like me that stuff doesn't matter much anyway... it's all about good/realistic gameplay.

I found the settings/sliders on the Operationsports.com forum, a place a frequent to brainstorm with other sim-sports fans, and Bill Abner posted some really really good sliders. If you're looking for realistic football, where 3rd and 2 isn't an automatic first down, and where the computer can actually run on you, try these out. If you just picked up the game and are new to the Sega 2kx series or video game football in general, then you probably won't have a good experience (right now) with these type of settings. They are primarily for the seasoned/veteran player.

I'll quote his post here:

The thread can be found here if you're interested. I think you might have to register to view the forums though (but I recommend doing that anyway, really good forums.. at least the content).

I'll post some stats from my game in a bit.

note: I have not tried these settings online, only in single player mode, I'm not sure if they'd be good for multiplayer but I intend to find out. If we end up testing them out, I'll put something like "Abner's custom sliders" in the game notes so you can compare results to the All Pro, 5min type of game results that people will be posting...

No Streaming Account
  2. Raptor710

Raptor710 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will have to give those a try

No Streaming Account