Rise's Worst Bids For Each Team

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by HBB Rise, Jan 30, 2022.

?

Who has the worst team?

1. Jazz

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. Hawks

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Lakers

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Nuggets

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Celtics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bulls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Hornets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Heat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Nets

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  10. Warriors

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  11. Pistons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. 76ers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    With the help of Lagshots, we are here to hurt some feelings.

To start, we are going to go with the Jazz.

@Flems506 for 3.5 million.

Theres a few other arguements that can be made for this team, but Flems takes the cake. His best position is a hash shooter, and it's only a 93 overall with limited badges. For a guy who doesn't really play 2k, this contract was a head scratcher.
    Other guys who went for around 3.5 include Cnasty, Truss, and Kenan which further makes you question this choice.

Runner Ups: @Viz VE , @justdonni3 2 (too many bigs)

Next Up is the 76ers.

NoLove Henny for 4.5 million.

There's not very many things you can say that Mecciah did wrong, so it was kinda hard to pick one. Someone had to be it tho, and that's gonna be Henny. For 4.5 mil, it seems like Mecciah could have spent a little bit more and got someone like Empty, Mango, ZDJ or Torn to take that spot instead and had a more proven player, given that in Hennys LG experience he has only averaged 4 points on 30% shooting. He can easily prove it wrong, and I don't doubt it, but for now he's probably their worst. (And only).

Runner Ups: @vxnue just because of money

Next is the Miami Heat.

@BMW x 330i for 1.5 million.

Who the fuck changes their GT to the far they drive? The cars worth more than this man. Like imagine changing your GT to Toyota Camry or Ford Fiesta. This reeks.

Runner Up @Rainy VE for being a better PF then PG since he was patched.

Next is the Lakers

@xTorn VE for 6 million.

What more can I say other then he's a flight risk and he can't play PG this season.

Runner Up @RussRebrands (6.25 for a 1st time PF? Damn.)

Next is the Warriors.

@SUNDAY KILLERS for 5.75 mil.

This dude got trolled by me lmfao. but besides that, 5.75 for a lock is ridiculous when you have no more depth for your 2nd line.

Runner Up: @AlwaysOde questionable choice at 4.25 for a guy who only averaged 22 points shooting less then 50%, and had a Assist to TO ratio barely under 2 to 1 over at PSN, and PSN sucks.

Next is the Pistons.

@Coach Denham for 4.5 million.

For someone who showed he was washed last season, this bid was an overpay.

Runner Ups @TchukyNorris and @MikeyG VE

Next is the Nuggets.

@CTWICEE for 9.5

He went the most out of anyone in the draft as someone who struggled last season.
    To this is a little bit of a head scratcher because @PIay Low was right there for less, and is arguably the better player. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Runner Up @Natural Snag this dude liable to ruin your friendships and remove connections for the league. He is definitely trade bait for snag. Everytime you bid on a 16 year old who idolizes the Lakers, you're doing it wrong. Especially as a Celtics fan @iM xSnypE

Next up is the Bulls

@ApeLikGoku for 750k

This bud makes no sense for a team that still has 9.25 million left to spend. They could have gotten any player they wanted instead if him for the 10 mil they would of had. He had bad numbers last season for both the main league and g league, and is a risk to get a CoC at any minute.

Runner Up: @Berry Grizzly. Stop giving this man 4 mil. I love him and hes a great 2k player, but he's not a guy who carry's you to the playoffs.

Next up is the Hornets

@oExtremee for 4.25 million.

for the biggest contract on the Hornets, that's probably not the best thing since this is his first real time playing lock.

Runner Up @TwoLagShots

Next up is the Nets

@xTreyday for 6.25 million

Literally not more I can say but he refuses to play PG without Zay, and he's probably not going to load up.

Runner Up: I dont know anyone else tbh.

Next is the Celtics

@domdontfold for 3 mil

as an unproven lock who is missing 550 dollars because @Arcene5311 stole from him, and with the team having an extra 5 mil in bidding, they could have gone for almost every other player for that primary lock and been fine. Just a fumble of money management.

Runner up : Empty

And finally, the Hawks.

@I Witt I for 6.25 million.

Look at his Lakers season, this man is washed. And he got banned from a scouting discord, it's crazy out there. Only redemption is that he's a bog so they have some extra corruption going on.

Runner up @BluJuuice for the fact he regularly shits his pants and is Canadian, the worst combo ever.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. TwoLagShots

TwoLagShots Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TwoLagShots#9325
    Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -8
    good shit (no troll)

• Like Like x 1
    tbigs14