S10 TOTW 3 Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Jul 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Before I start, fill the damn form or else enjoy your blank card. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...tXmKjzGNmTY7vy82j3Ciyz5Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Well, I thought this TOTW was pretty straightforward. I guess I can't tell my voters that since they decided to make it quite the historic one. I quite enjoy the conundrum, but I don't like having to be the tiebreaker. Hey, I guess as Head of the Media Team, you have to do those sorts of things.

The final Shortlist for TOTW:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Voting Results:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honorable Mentions for TOTW 3:

FB: @x ScrumZzyy
    CB: @Goes171
    DM: @Mo0odi-992
    CM: @Respecognyze
    CM: @Pheonixx-96

@Mo0odi-992 , it was a tough decision to be made looking back and forth you and our TOTW winner, but seeing what was done in half the games played in the position, that was just something we couldn't take away from him. You're a monster at DM, and I am sure you'll find yourself back here.

TOTW 3

GK: @lacrossecarl - SC Freiburg

3 GP*: 17 Saves* (77.3% Save Percentage)*; 5.4 AMR*

I am sure you're wondering why all the asterisks. Well simply put, you don't enter your stats on time, you don't get your stats considered for TOTW. I have a very strict no exceptions rule to this rule. DO YOUR STATS ON TIME. Besides this point, even with missing a full game of stats, @lacrossecarl still boasted the most saves out of all the other GKs this week, and kept Freiburg in the fight for most games. Great week for the General Manager, minus the missing of stats.
    [​IMG]

LB: @Destiny - FC Schalke 04

4 GP: 5 INTs, 10/17 TKLs (58.8% Tackle Success %), 21 Possessions Won/ 7 Possessions Lost, 2 Clean Sheets, 43/46 Passes Completed (93.5% Pass Completion %) [7.8 AMR]

Ah good ole Destiny, regarded to some as the best left back the league has seen season after season. After missing out on TOTS for the first time in the league in S9, he's slowly getting back into the form he has been known for in all of FIFA 20. Can he continue his surge to cement his name for the season remaining? I'm sure this is the last thing in his mind, but Schalke will need the flanks to perform if they want to come back into the discussion for the league title.
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Mayor_35 - RB Leipzig

4 GP: 9 INTs, 10/12 TKLs (83.3% Tackle Success %), 18 Possessions Won/ 7 Possessions Lost, 2 Clean Sheets, 16/19 Passes Completed (84.2% Pass Completion %) [8.2 AMR]

What's this? Leipzig have found their footing? Wait, you say they won some games? THEY BEAT WOLFSBURG?! Doesn't matter how it was done, SMASH and GRAB football is still a style that will catch anyone off guard. And with Mayor waking up from his slumber to show out this week, hopes to give Leipzig a chance to have a respectable finish to the season. All I advise is that you just don't give him the ball in the penalty spot.
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Gireud - FC Schalke 04

4 GP: 10 INTs, 3/4 TKLs (75% Tackle Success %), 10 Possessions Won/ 4 Possessions Lost, 2 Clean Sheets, 26/31 Passes Completed (83.9% Pass Completion %) [7.8 AMR]

I mentioned this last season, when he's on his game, he's the best out of the rest. Question is, can he remain consistent enough and keep his cool to once again pull off the improbable? His team relies of him anchoring the defense, and despite the early struggles yet again, his defense and him in charge look to keep the team in games for as long as possible. A great week for Checks, and more hopefully to come.
    [​IMG]
    RB: @LastxTrick - RB Leipzig

4 GP: 11 INTs, 6/8 TKLs (75% Tackle Success %), 26 Possessions Won/ 8 Possessions Lost, 2 Clean Sheets, 37/48 Passes Completed (77.1% Pass Completion %) [7.8 AMR]

At first, Leipzig really did try to make this signing work. 22.5 Million was looking to go to the wayside with how cold the team started off. And the worst part was, they kept moving him around like a square piece to a round peg. Finally, finally did they let him return back to where he was best known for in the UCLL-Season 2 World Cup Off-Season Tournament, shutting the right side of the field down. And he did that with style. If they can continue this run, at least then he won't be clowned on like a joke signing and they would be able to show that the potential was worth the cost.
    [​IMG]
    DM: @neh-1985 - Bayer Leverkusen

2 GP: 2 A, 11 INTs, 11/15 TKLs (73.3% Tackle Success %), 17 Possessions Won/ 9 Possessions Lost, 33/41 Passes Completed (80.5% Pass Completion %) [8.8 AMR]

If you were watching the Podcast, then you'll know that this wasn't an easy pick to make. For those that have no clue what I am chatting about, I had a tie between 2 DMs, and believe me, both of them deserved to be here. It took a bit of thinking on how to break the deadlock, but in the end, I felt like I made the right choice. What he did in only 2 games of DM, it's incredible. I honestly envy him for how he can play DM like that. Makes me grateful that I got TOTS at DM in S9, because the way the position is played now, no chance I see myself there. Well played Noble.
    [​IMG]
    CM: @Twiztid7886 - VFL Wolfsburg

4 GP: 2 A, 58/69 Passes Completed (84.1% Pass Completion %), 6 Key Passes, 2/2 Shots on Target/ On Goal (0.0% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 8 INTs, 2/7 TKLs (28.6% Tackle Success %), 14 Possessions Won/ 16 Possessions Lost [7.4 AMR]

Well, as @alonzi401 put it, he should be in the HoF. I have my reservations on that as I see someone should be in there first, but this man came through the league last season and put on a show on how he can play the center mid position as if he never forgot. He continues to do so and with a stat line like this, he may have helped keep Wolfsburg title chances in their control after a rough 3 games to count, only to oust their direct challengers with a 4-0 drubbing with our TOTW CM playing a key part in the affair with 2 assists.
    [​IMG]

CM: @OwenBarnett14 - Bayer Leverkusen

4 GP: 2 G, 70/82 Passes Completed (85.4% Pass Completion %), 2 Key Passes, 3/3 Shots on Target/ On Goal (66.7% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 8 INTs, 1/5 TKLs (20.0% Tackle Success %), 10 Possessions Won/ 16 Possessions Lost [7.2 AMR]

Another newcomer coming in big for a team still trying to steer itself through the rough waters at Leverkusen. He did well to provide an offensive spark which is getting trickier and trickier to do with teams looking to keep the games close, but what a week for him. Was this someone that we missed out earlier on in the season? But anyways, we hope to see more of him coming into the end of the first half of the season.
    [​IMG]
    CM: @Cosminnn4 - FC Schalke 04

3 GP: 3 A, 51/66 Passes Completed (77.3% Pass Completion %), 1 Key Passes, 4/6 Shots on Target/ On Goal (0.0% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 5 INTs, 5/17 TKLs (29.4% Tackle Success %), 14 Possessions Won/ 29 Possessions Lost [7.4 AMR]

Hahahahaahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This man does this off a HOTSPOT. HE GOT LAGGED OUT AGAINST LEVERKUSEN and he was still able to pull off an assist in every game that he was there for 90 mins. Guys come on. Obviously this bodes well for how good he is regardless of connection, but I will always find it hilarious seeing just how much he's given for the league. And if you ask him about his phone bill, you best be looking to put something in for his GoFundMe page that's getting set up for him. ( I have been told that I am not allowed to promote said GoFundMe page, and that the statement made about putting something in that GoFundMe page was in fact satirical in all manners. ) Congrats on your Second In Form, looking like another TOTS caliber campaign in your future.
    [​IMG]
    ATT: @finkleberrie - FC Schalke 04

4 GP: 5 G, 1 A, 9/16 Shots on Target/ On Goal (31.3% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 36/42 Passes Completed (85.7% Pass Completion %), 5 Key Passes, 3 Possessions Won/ 35 Possessions Lost [8.7 AMR]

He has risen from the ashes again, to make his way into the TOTW conversation and even to threaten those who were sitting comfortably in the Golden Boot race. Things have seemed to click for Finkle as he continues to look to cement himself as one of the attackers you have defenders and keepers shaking with fear when up against. This better not be a one time thing, because I swear to god. ( I have been forced to cut this bit short as it will look bad for the league. )
    [​IMG]
    ATT: @Fabian I. Rodriguez - Borussia Mochengladbach

4 GP: 5 G, 1 A, 7/11 Shots on Target/ On Goal (45.5% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 58/77 Passes Completed (75.3% Pass Completion %), 3 Key Passes, 4 Possessions Won/ 38 Possessions Lost [8.0 AMR]

Mr. 3 Times is at it again. Just when you thought he was going to have the worst campaign in his stint in FIFA 20, the guy pulls off 5 goals and an assist to surge right on back. No more passing for him perhaps? Maybe he really does has his MJ mood on because he's looking to take the goals all for himself. Go on brother, show the league why you were the Golden Boot Winner and a 3-time Champ.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    BLUESfan1997
  2. cupid55

cupid55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cupie.#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -4
    Congrats everyone and my former team mates. Destiny, Gireud, Finkle and Cosmin.

No Streaming Account