Media S11 TOTS 18 & Award Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Jan 11, 2021.

1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Well, before I start on all the fun stuff, I did wish to bring something up. Something a little more personal in my life. I joined this league on October 22, 2019. A month later during a league game, I had received news that my uncle had passed away due to a combination of choking on food which lead to a heartattack. This league didn't know me that well then, was my first season here, but this league had brought me solace in a midst of a sudden loss in my family. Well, a few days after the final of LG Shots and Shots Podcast Season 3, my family had received difficult news that another one of my uncles was put in a ventilator after contracting COVID-19 just after having back surgery. Today, it was told to me that he passed away due to complications. It's a difficult loss to have in your head. It's something that hurts to think about, even more so now that you're part of a league that growing at a rate we would have dreamt of a year ago. I really would love to thank this league for taking me in when were just 6 teams and a small knit community. I know that we still are "small" in the sense, but the bonds each league member has is just as close. I do apologize for not posting these sooner. The same approach as I did for TOTT XI, I will post the link for the stats and share the cards out in the post.

Congrats to @KevinSLB1302 , @AZEVEDO2002 , @AchiIIes-sV and the rest of the LG Real Madrid club for winning La Liga!

TOTS XI:

GK: @AZEVEDO2002
    [​IMG]
    LB: @Destiny
    [​IMG]
    CB: @ballofmoney
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Daattoo
    [​IMG]
    RB: @TheRealJZKITTY
    [​IMG]
    DM: @LastxTrick
    [​IMG]
    CM: @AchiIIes-sV
    [​IMG]
    CAM: @Fabian I. Rodriguez
    [​IMG]
    Winger: @mullett177
    [​IMG]
    ATT: @KevinSLB1302
    [​IMG]
    ATT: @KiXSTAr-sV
    [​IMG]
    TOTS Bench:

GK: @iTzz_xSoosinho1
    [​IMG]
    FB: @dirtymoles
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Goes171
    [​IMG]
    DM: @Pvt_Gosling
    [​IMG]
    CM: @GreatWun21
    [​IMG]
    AM/W Flex: @SlimmerShady24
    [​IMG]
    ATT: @D-Saboteur (VALENCIA, not Villarreal)
    [​IMG]

And with that, your award winners, who were voted on by the management and ownership of S11 LGFA PSN!

Most Improved: @mullett177
    Swiss Army Knife: @TTV-TheManBerto
    [​IMG]
    Sir Alex Ferguson: Real Madrid Management Team (@KevinSLB1302 , @AZEVEDO2002 , and @AchiIIes-sV )
    [​IMG]
    Golden Boot: @KiXSTAr-sV
    James Coyle (Top Assister): @KevinSLB1302
    Golden Glove: @AZEVEDO2002
    Rookie of the Year: @KiXSTAr-sV
    [​IMG]
    Beckenbauer (Alonzi): @ballofmoney
    [​IMG]
    Ballon D'Or: @KevinSLB1302
    [​IMG]

Thank you all for a magnificent Season 11, and be ready for Season 12!

• Like Like x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  2. cupid55

cupid55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cupie.#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -4
    Deepest condolence to you and your family Blues. Amazing work. And. Congrats to all the winners.

No Streaming Account