S11- WJC Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LHSbrad35

LHSbrad35 | Windhorst | RW/C #35 |

Discord:
    LHSbrad35#3535
    Ratings:
    +333 / 289 / -102
    PSN WJC Ownership Application

[​IMG]
    Username: @LHSbrad35

What is your age? 29

Previous League Management Experience?
    LGCHL AGM of the OHL Sudbury Wolves - S15
    LGCHL Owner of the QHL Drummondville Voltigeurs - S14
    LGCHL Owner of the QHL Drummondville Voltigeurs - S13
    LGCHL Owner of the QHL Drummondville Voltigeurs - S12
    LGCHL Owner of the QHL Drummondville Voltigeurs - S11
    LGCHL GM of the QHL Drummondville Voltigeurs - S10
    LGCHL GM of the QHL Drummondville Voltigeurs - S9
    NHL JR PSN AGM of Russia - S4
    LGCHL Social Media Consultant - S8
    LGCHL Owner of the OHL Sarnia Sting - S7
    LGCHL TC Developer - S7
    LGCHL AGM of the WHL Seattle Thunderbirds - S6
    LGCHL Owner of the OHL Owen Sound Attack - S5
    LGCHL Social Media Consultant - S5

League Experience? I have been in LG since season 4. I have been in VG for 3 seasons way back when, when I used to do more than one league. I prefer to focus on the best organized league and one league at a time and that is...LG.

Knowledge of the rulebook? Like normal, I will always admit that I do not know everything as rules change during the season, may be up for discussion, etc. But I do know where to locate, find, and utilize the rules to the best of my ability. So I would say on a scale of 1-7, that I would be 6 out of 7.

Knowledge of Forums? Yes - Forums are HUGE and big to management experience. I would also add alerts and messages that are sent by the LG community (approved) are also key to view and to understand potential changes to rules during the season. (I.E. Rule changes on servers, or even playoff format updates).

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? "I Understand & Accept" the Ownership Responsibility & Role.

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to take on the Ownership Role once again as I have had success in the past with creating a winning and enjoyable group of players during the regular CHL season. I'd like to bring that mentality over to the World Juniors again as I was part of a management role back in season 4. I enjoy the short stint that World Juniors brings to the table, and allows players to have fun while enjoying the time between seasons of LG hockey. One of the big attributes that I bring to the table is organization - I like having organization at the management level, the discord community, as well as the "paperwork" part of the LG season (lines, times, practices, etc.). With this in mind, I would like to bring back the ownership experience I have had in the past to the World Juniors side of things and hopefully build a great group of players while also enjoying the time between seasons.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to achieve a winning cultural, one with hard work and dedication to the shortened season and to be competitive while doing so. Although that takes on more demand, the rest of the management team is there to help remind me to make things enjoyable, make connections and rapports that just don't last two weeks, but that could end up resulting in regular acquaintances during the LG seasons. I personally would like to take the success I have had in the past and build upon it while passing on the torch of experience and management skills to future possible owners that will be taking on a great role in the LG community.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    srubrad35
  2. TheGua2dian

TheGua2dian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290 / 70 / -55
    1. What is your age? 40+old
    2. Previous League Management Experience? London Knights owner 7 seasons... Gatineau Olympiques Owner 4 seasons... Saint John's seadogs 1 season... and pending

3. League Experience? 15 seasons.... also been in VG on and off for 8 seasons
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? LG knowledge very strong.... Rulebook 7... very strong
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes... very well
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes...
      I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? love to help new and old players find a nice friendly home with many opportunities for every player to succeed...
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? to build a strong team and foundation and come out with a cup and new friends...

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.