S13 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Mar 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreddyHXX

FreddyHXX It is what it is.

Discord:
    Freddy#9155
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 32

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? LG yes. Had 3-4 players quit mid season so I did too.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Yes. Saying n word when I first joined.

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes. AGM twice and owned my own team

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in since Szn 9

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3.5-4

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Previous experience in management. Every team I was apart of management wise had a positive record.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.

Spurs. Portland.

freddyfrmtx
  2. KNOXVILLEDORE94

KNOXVILLEDORE94 That Dude

Discord:
    knox2tall#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Id just like to keep my wolves.
    Never banned or muted
    5 szns as owner 1 as gm
    Just keep working i always have a good time owning even if its stressful

No Streaming Account
  3. SharpNoize

SharpNoize Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below. I don't have any management experience in LG, but I've been an owner in several different draft leagues.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I played a part of a season in season 9 of LG, and I've played in a lot of different leagues, such as ADBA, SL, HOF, LOA, etc.

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

How well can you navigate the LG website? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel like I would be a good candidate because not only have I done well as an owner in draft leagues, I want to use this opportunity, if I'm given it, to prove that I can be one of the best owners in this league.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. This is in order of preference:
    1. 76ers
    2. Mavericks
    3. Bucks

No Streaming Account
  4. ltsDxstin

ltsDxstin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Amazing#2985
    Ratings:
    +66 / 3 / -45
    hat is your age? 23

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below. Yes
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Seasoned Veteran

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

How well can you navigate the LG website? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel like I can field a good team

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. This is in order of preference:
    1. Hornets
    2. Suns
    3. Kings

Dustinv28
  5. FreddyHXX

FreddyHXX It is what it is.

Discord:
    Freddy#9155
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    This is for Rowdy

What is your age? 23

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? Yes, for talking shit.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Using banned word in chat, and 5 lines.

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes, im use to coaching a team no matter the role within the team i have.

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 1 szn

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I have thumbs

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. Warriors, 76ers, grizzlies

freddyfrmtx
  6. HavinBandz

HavinBandz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  7. kalashi954

kalashi954 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  8. Phntmshark

Phntmshark Member

Discord:
    Phntmshark#8500
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    I guess I could take my Knicks back, if I can find a legit GM candidate

Phntmshark
  9. narddnowickss

narddnowickss Member

Discord:
    narddnowickss#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Owner of OKC last season and would love to return to my post as owner of okc again this coming up season

No Streaming Account
  10. LahBlixk

LahBlixk LahBlixk

Discord:
    lahblixk#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I’m returning and owning the nets

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.