LGHL S15 LG NHL/AHL Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by kuddy, Sep 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuddy

kuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kuddy-76#0761
    Ratings:
    +280 / 2 / -28
    If you wish to become an PSN LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season!

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying. Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you if you have been selected as a potential candidate.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGHL Board of Governors Application

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute?
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    8. What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.)
    9. What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Board of Governors are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the PSN side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you!

No Streaming Account
  2. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls don’t worry bout it sweetheart

Ratings:
    +327 / 22 / -153
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      S7, had work/schedule conflicts
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute?
      Yes for banter
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      AGM 1 season, Owner 2 seasons
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall?
      Since start of lg on psn
    What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    1. What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums?
      Yes I am familiar
    2. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? Knowing the community as well as being part of the owner/mgmt portion of the league for some time has given me expertise on the rules. ** I’d like to note to only process this if I cannot return as owner **

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Calgross
  3. tdk_95

tdk_95 Wannabe RD

Discord:
    TDK_95#8433
    Ratings:
    +373 / 7 / -2
    1) 25
    2) NHL, AHL
    3) Many seasons back on Xbox due to scheduling conflicts and living arrangements. Never for deliberately no-showing or other infractions.
    4) Not to my knowledge but Chieef keeps deleting the stuff I post in the SB
    5) No
    6) S14 AGM in Chicago, management experience from many seasons back on Xbox, including ownership
    7) On and off for the better part of a decade. Familiar with LGPSN for ~2 years.
    8) 5
    9) I am familiar with how to navigate the forums.
    10) I pride myself on being fair, impartial, and polite. I've absorbed a lot of information from my recent season in management and I'd like to help work towards making LG an active, welcoming environment for all who want to participate.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    TDK95
  4. PLP Kenny

PLP Kenny Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PLP Kenny#5081
    Ratings:
    +82 / 12 / -24
    1. What is your age? 22
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute? No
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. None looking to get my foot in the door
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall? I have been playing lg since season 10 on psn and I play on xbox and psn this past season and upcoming season, also played a season of VG and other leagues.
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    8. What is your knowledge of the rulebook? I know the rulebook pretty well id say somewhere around a 5 anything I dont know ill go back and look at or make sure im correct.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.)
    9. What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums? Know the forums well and yes i know how to find this information
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I think I can really benefit the league and help out I have gone to the BOGs before and sometimes its not always what I expect and I feel and Can help give the league a better face and be more of a asset to the community.

• Winner Winner x 6
    PLP_Kenny_
  5. Scooooter10

Scooooter10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149
    Ratings:
    +1,263 / 75 / -193
    1. What is your age? 26
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes
      (If so, what for?) Jclaus scandal, bypassing a site ban
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute? Yes
      (If so, what for?) won a cup and went off in the chatbox
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Owner multiple seasons, AGM a few seasons, BoG on VHL
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall? quite alot
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since S1 PSN and a handful of xbox seasons back in the day
    8. What is your knowledge of the rulebook? pretty well, and if im not sure i always double check
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.) 6
    9. What is your knowledge of PSN Forums? extensive
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? im always around to do anything thats needed, im knowledgeable of alot of the members and the site, and am a extremely fast learner. i have the ability to help out at all hours of the day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    scootz10
  6. xOneTimer

xOneTimer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 3 / -8
    1. 20
    2. NHL/AHL
    3. Never
    4. Never
    5. Never
    6. None but open to it
    7. LGCHL PSN S5, LGAHL PSN S6-S10, LGNHL PSN S11-Current , FBHL since S1 (Have been in management as well as other crucial roles in that league in its first few seasons)
    8. I am fairly knowledgeable and am always able to find information quickly if there is ever something I am uncertain of, so I'd go for a 5 or 6 here.
    9. I am familiar with how to navigate the forums, might need a little bit of help at the start however
    10. I'm able to remain unbiased in situations where both sides of the story are important and will always act on facts rather than emotions, which I strongly believe is an important skill to have when being given the role of a BOG. I've been able to gain lots of knowledge on how the league works over my entire LG career and feel ready to take that next step to help make the league a better place for all players. I am also always available to help out so my schedule outside of LG will never be an issue.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  7. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    1. 17
    2. NHL or AHL
    3. Yes, 3 times(conduct unbecoming S7, quitting S10, quitting S12)
    4. Yes, but I don’t remember why
    5. Yes, from S7 - S10 and then S11 to current day which ends S19 I believe
    6. Yes(S2 WJC PSN AGM, S6 CHL PSN GM, S7 AHL PSN GM, S10 NHL PSN GM, S29 AHL Xbox AGM)
    7. Been in LG from S5 PSN - Now, played S29 and S30 on Xbox, played 2 seasons in both VG SP and 3’s league
    8. 7
    9. Yes
    10. I can help because I’m very active and can answer a lot of questions people have and get things done and wanna make LG a better place

• Like Like x 10
    • Troll Troll x 2
    dudnastyy
  8. PXSTRNAK-_-

PXSTRNAK-_- Heat up

Ratings:
    +300 / 69 / -216
    10/10 application

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. BigLappy