LGHL S17 Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by kuddy, Apr 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirtyduster88

Dirtyduster88 The Hebrew Hammer

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -11
    • What is your age? 20
    • Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? GM of Buffalo Sabres S15 and AGM of Carolina Hurricanes S14
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    • League Experience? I've played since S5. Managed for a banana league.
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    • Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6, good knowledge.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    • Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
      Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
      I understand and accept.
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Last season was my first season as GM, and I told the boys that I will be back. I'm only willing to own if Stokes doesn't return so I can rebuild with the boys and take them where we want to be.
    • What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal is to rebuild the Sabres and win the cup. We have the assets to do so if we have a good bidding.

• Like x 13
    • Winner x 7
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    DirtyDuster
  2. Streetsmurf

Streetsmurf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 21 Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? DAL S10 GM EDM S11 GM LAK S13 GM MTL S15 AGM League Experience? LGPSN: S1, S6-16. LG Xbox S33-36 CBJ, Eshl, Etc Knowledge of the Rulebook? 7/7 Knowledge of League Forums? Yes. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to Take the ownership role in LGHL to build a successful franchise in the NHL and AHL. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win the Cup and have 3 winning lines.

• Like x 9
    • Winner x 8
    • Troll x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Prochx9

Prochx9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dommy#7793
    Ratings:
    +360 / 29 / -62
    1. What is your age? 22

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager
      LG PS AGM S4, Owner S6, GM S12. LG XB Owner S36

3. League Experience?
      Around Since S1 of PS

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Very familiar

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I want redemption for my last time as owner on PS and to try to win a cup.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      Build a competitive and fun team for everyone to play for

• Like x 8
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. jm_2419

jm_2419 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -17
    1. What is your age? 21

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? No

3. League Experience?
      Type Rec P G A +/- S H PIM FO% S% TA T-G BK S Sv% GA Sv GAA
      S16 [​IMG] Reg 2-1-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0:00 0 0 0 0 0 45 .756 11 34 3.67
      S16 [​IMG] Pre-Season 2-3-1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0:00 0 0 0 0 0 84 .655 29 55 4.55
      S15 [​IMG] Playoffs 0-2-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0:00 0 0 0 0 0 38 .711 11 27 4.8
      S15 [​IMG] Reg 1-2-2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0:00 0 0 0 0 0 88 .773 20 68 3.91

S12 [​IMG] Reg 1-0-0 1 0 1 +4 0 4 2:00 0 0 0 -7 2 0 0 0 0 0

S15 [​IMG] Reg 1-0-0 3 2 1 0 5 1 5:00 0 40 1 -3 1 0 0 0 0 0

S16 [​IMG] Reg 0-2-0 0 0 0 -8 0 9 2:00 0 0 0 -1 1 10 .3 7 3 4.55

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? to get new experience and I would like to manage any level in LG and show that I could build a successful team.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Learn how to be a great manager and try building the best team i can with what i have

• Dislike x 17
    • Like x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    jm_2419
  5. ATC666vinny

ATC666vinny Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -18
    [​IMG]

1. What is your age? 34

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager). Owner / cbj winter cup / motor City magic

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) i have start LG carrer in Seasons 15 but was owner in DHHL as Seasons 14 was going on.
      DHHLs1-2 / s15/cbjw /s16/WJC
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

Yes !
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because i like challenge as Much as i love the game of hockey . Because am ready to involve my Time and passion in order to create a Solid group of player and whit Time become a manager groupes Who is respected around the LG league .
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Have a compétitive group of player true regular Seasons and make the playoffs for the first Seasons seem acceptable to me.​
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

• Dislike Dislike x 18
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Schreckxxy

Schreckxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -16
    1. What is your age? 25

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) nothing in lg but have numerous season of ownership in other leagues.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) lg psn szn 12

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). Solid 6

(Are you familiar with the ImportantSticky Posts highlighted in RED &understand how to find Rosters,Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes
    6. Do you accept the OwnershipResponsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that youunderstand by accepting a NHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or getremoved as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additionalseasons may be added on dependingon what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With TheFollowing "I Understand & Accept"
      I understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on theOwnership Role within the LGHL?
      To meet new people but at the same time I want to try my hand and see what I can do in lg
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To have fun. Be a competitor, win games and keep the experience enjoyable for all.

• Dislike Dislike x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Marcococo07

Marcococo07 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -15
    1-My age -35
    2-Previous experience managing in LGHL ? none but I'm currently the owner of TopGuns HC in CBJ spring Kroger classic , first season .
    3- how long have you been in LG and how many other leagues have you been in ? Season 16 with tri city Americans .
    4-knowleage of the rulebook ?
    Give myself a 7
    5- knowledge of the league forms ?
    Yes
    6 - Do you except the ownership and responsibility of the rules ?
    I understand and except.
    7-why do you wish do except the ownership rule in the LGHL ?
    Having to build a great team , to have another great season in LG
    8- what are the goals you wish to achieve Asan LGHL owner ?
    Get to know and build a team to win it all . Lots of experience and none experience players with skill.

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. justwho69

justwho69 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -16
    1. What is your age? 42

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager). season 14 gm maveric

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 3.5 seasons X6, vg, facebook, uehl ,wehl,

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?). yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? feel like i would be a good owner want to step up from gm a few seasons ago

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? try to make a playoff run and hae some fun

• Dislike Dislike x 15
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Suzuki_-14-

Suzuki_-14- Member

Discord:
    suzuki_14#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -15
    1. What is your age? 34

Other leagues, captain vghl and owner FBHL
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in? FBHL VGHL
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? Yes
    5. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

6. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? More Experience in a League that has growth and a Great people and be alot more active in LG

9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To potential be management in the NHL AHL level and grow the League with more friends and add to Experience from other leagues to add to my virtual hockey resume.

• Dislike Dislike x 15
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. xMankii

xMankii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xMankii#6205
    Ratings:
    +135 / 1 / -10
    1. What is your age?
      S12 Sarnia Sting Paid AGM // S13 Cleveland monsters AGM(filled after spot was left vacant midway through season) // S16 Belleville Senators GM

3. League Experience?
      S6-S16 LG // S20-21 VG

7/7

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I've enjoyed managing at both the CHL and AHL levels and would like to take the next step by running my own Franchise
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To create a sustained winning environment enjoyable for all involved at both the NHL and AHL level

• Like Like x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Glimi-1

Glimi-1 Just a Pine Rider

Discord:
    Glimi#2437
    Ratings:
    +372 / 39 / -53
    1. What is your age?
      12 Seasons Xbox CHL Owner / 3 Seasons WJC Owner / Season 16 PSN Regina Pats Owner / WJCPSN 1 Season Owner
    3. League Experience?
      Since NHL 2016
      6/7
      Yes

I Understand & Accept
      I have always wanted to see what I could accomplish with ownership at a higher level with access to more much more pieces and created a fun but competitive atmosphere for people to enjoy playing LG.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      To win the Stanley Cup and to further increase my knowledge of LG and as a manager.

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    TehGlimi1
  12. LTownBuzz

LTownBuzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -23
    LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? I am 23 years old.

I am the current GM of the LG Moncton Wildcats.

3. League Experience?
      I have only played in the LGCHL but I have played 3 full seasons. (Wrapping up the end of my third season now)

I would rate myself a 5.5. Simply because I felt I learned a lot this season as GM but I still learn new things all the time.

I am knowledgeable with the LG Forums. I am comfortable navigating the site.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept - NM

I would like to take an ownership role because I found a group of guys that I liked playing with last season and would make an effort to play with them all again. It would also be nice to pick my management group and run a team with people I've met in LG.

1. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - My goal as an owner would be to build a contender for whatever league I may be in. To win a memorial cup, calder or stanley is obviously the main goal. I play LG for fun but the main purpose is to build a winning team.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. bigmac_wings

bigmac_wings Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -9
    LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]
    • What is your age? 31.

• Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? None in LGHL. Was a general manager in an League based on Instagram.

• League Experience? Played this prior season for three teams, and was general manager in a league based on Instagram. Been played EASHL for approximately a decade (see my age).

• Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5 but I am a quick learner and very accustomed to reading complicated documents. So, rules based issues should not be a problem for me.
    • Knowledge of League Forums? Yes.
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I wish to take on an ownership role because I think I can add a new element as an owner that hasn’t been fully explored yet. I’d like to use analytics and statistical modelling to develop a team and bid on players, and throughout the season, use data and video analysis to develop our players. My background in the real world is in sports analytics, and I’d like to develop these models for use in e-sports as well. I mean rigorous models that are beyond “Sort by last year point totals”. I have a thread in the past on team level shot quality that is an example of what I'd start to consider a rigorous model.

This method may produce wins, it may not produce wins, but I think it would add a new “type” of team management into the mix. I am not interested in having a twitch account, or a video blog or anything like that – I believe that an owner’s focus needs to be on player development and acquisition rather than on personal fame. My personal energies would be directed towards those elements as well as player forecasting and player talent models (i.e. faceoff talent level prediction that isn’t just…faceoff win percentage).

My philosophy is that development of a team takes time (a lot of time!) and that only through constant feedback and coaching will a team improve. I see teams too often make ad-hoc trades just because the team isn’t winning, and trades that are based on a small sample size. Needless to say, my philosophy would be longer term oriented.

• What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Two-fold: The first goal is to manage a team that is professional. What do I mean by this? I mean a team where roster positions and trades are not based on friendships or discord chats, but on the actual play of the person, and the team’s proprietary statistical modelling to forecast their performance on our team. We have some amazing TC (and roster) players who deserve to be given a fair chance based on their underlying play, and my intention is to give them that chance, whether or not they are active on discord or like to chat a lot. My team would not be an “old boys club” team, but a team where players are treated according to their play.

This first goal is directly linked to the number one priority from LGHL, of ensuring players have the best possible experience. I think what players seek most of all, is a sense of fairness and a “fair shot” at being on a roster or “making it”. There are many good TC players that don’t have a good experience because they never break into an already established network. I’ll note that there are many ownership applications already that essentially state their goal is to “play with the boys again this season”. That is fine, but that’s not my goal since I think it runs counter to giving everyone a fair chance.

The second goal, as hinted at above, is to develop a system for player feedback and development. On the teams that I’ve been a part of, player feedback and development has consisted of complaints made after the game by other players or videos sent to everyone on discord of certain play types. My goal is to develop more nuanced and specific feedback game by game, including player video clips, and specific feedback about certain moments in game (including the positive!). On teams in other leagues, my role has been to create presentations about certain in-game moments where we discuss what each player could have done differently based on the game situation. My intention would be to do the same here, along with my management team. It’s important to note that this would not be aimed at embarrassing

• Dislike x 8
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Memzyy72

Memzyy72 Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +69 / 2 / -7

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. KruKiD42o

KruKiD42o Well-Known Member

Discord:
    KruKiD42o#9285
    Ratings:
    +5 / 6 / -9
    1. What is your age? 38

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was an owner as well as an AGM

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 3rd season in LG and owner in WCOHL league for 2 seasons

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? YES

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? TO BUILD AN AWESOME TEAM AND TO HAVE FUN!!!

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? HAVE FUN WINNING!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Get Good Get Good x 4
    krukid42o
  16. F-R-O-T-E-S

F-R-O-T-E-S Well-Known Member

Discord:
    FROTES#1877
    Ratings:
    +43 / 2 / -23

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    xfrotesx
  17. Fooldawg83

Fooldawg83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 23 / -107
    1. What is your age? Old 38

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager : been in the league since season 7 owning or gming season 15 passed around from top team to bottom had 1 bad season cause I had real life stuff happening in my life got finished my anger management courses and been solber for 1 year i got banned for it shouldnt of owned that season lesson learned been playing cbj and running that team made the playoffs in the first season and should make it this season
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)I've been in facebook and lg

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).I know it more so then most owners

Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I accept

Cause when I play goalie it's my team I'm rewarded for good play and not get teams outta last place into a playoff spot to get traded also I missed playoffs for 2 seasons before my melt down by the last day and I havnt forfeited once in my seasons as owner
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?playoffs and to make the team I get a stress free fun place to play we all come on lg to compete but everyone loses sight of the fact that it's a league where nobody's making cash but it's a place to have fun and play top level nhl I know I wont get it just always worth a try thanks for the read and see you guys on the ice tootles

• Dislike x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    fooldawg83
  18. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls don’t worry bout it sweetheart

Ratings:
    +327 / 22 / -153
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? AGM of S13 Red Wings, Owner of Red Wings S14-16
    3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) On PSN side since it started. 2 seasons on Xbox.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6, know where to find rulebook if needed.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes I am familiar with the website.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I accept.
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    8. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept.
    9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? The ownership application pool is fairly weak, players with management experience/nhl caliber players should apply to make sure ownership pool isn’t as weak as applications look.
    10. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build an organization that is competitive at the nhl and AHL level
    11. ** I’d like to take over the LA kings **

• Dumb x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Creative x 1
    Calgross
  19. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    1. What is your age? 27

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I've managed across many years of LG both xbox and the psn side. Hard to remember everything from the xbox side, but from VHL to SSHL all the way to LG back in the day. I've also been an owner on psn and a BOG at one point

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Psn side, I think 14 seasons?

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yessir

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yessir

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To build a strong competitive team, both in the NHL and AHL. With much less toxicity :alien:

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? A cup would be neat

• Like x 7
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  20. Horizontaltango3

Horizontaltango3 I save games because games save Lives! Hallelujah

Discord:
    HorizontalTango3#6879
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -14
    _________

1 . Age is - 23 As of June 3rd 1997

2 . Non and no Type of LG management experience but eager to learn and experience

3 . Ive played LG for about 3 or 4 years almost now and participated in about royghly 8 seasons

4. I would have to say i roughly know about an 8eight out of 10ten

5 . Yes i do quite a bit

6 . Yes I accept and understand the terms and conditions of LG management rules

7 . Why do I desire to be an LG owner..? Its because I've played hockey my whole life and wanna help other improve their game by having a major role in a hockey teams game trying to apply my skillz and knowlage to everyone elses abilities to win a game and have some fun at the same time

8 . Finally my goals i wish to achieve as being an owner and LG would definitely have to be make the playoffs personally as a team and make more better friends by bringing people together being a catalyst and hopefully have a real fun time playing together

• Dislike x 6
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.