PSN S19 LGHL PSN Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by kuddy, Jan 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuddy

kuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kuddy-76#0761
    Ratings:
    +280 / 2 / -28
    Applications will open September 13th

If you wish to become an LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.​

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner, you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

January 30 - Start process of interviews/app reviews.

February 06 - Finalize the Owners and announce them during this week (finals).

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Jxseph x 34

Jxseph x 34 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mrxzek-#6112
    Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -8
    1. What is your age? 23

S16 New Jersey Devils AGM (Start of the season)

S108 SNP New Jersey Devils Owner

Caps Gaming (ESHL) AGM

3. League Experience?

LG 13 – Current.

Experience in almost every French league as well as owner of French leagues. I played mainly in Quebec leagues but also in some other like 3s League and VG.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6.5
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I want to take ownership in LG because I like to organize and work with others to build good teams. In addition, I have owned most of the leagues that I have played. I know the community of French-speaking players very well and I got to know the players with my time in LG, VG and ESHL. In that sense, I believe that I might be able to take over the team from the Montreal Canadiens.

I would like to focus on having a competitive team and focused on having fun and don’t create problems for me and the league. I will try to do everything possible to reach my goal with my experience and knowledge I have.

** If I do get selected for ownership interview is there way, I could get a French interview **

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Mrxzek_
  3. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    1. What is your age?

S2 WJC PSN AGM
    S6 CHL PSN GM
    S7 AHL PSN GM
    S10 NHL PSN GM
    S29 AHL Xbox AGM
    S5 CBJ PSN Owner

3. League Experience?

LGPSN S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, S11, S12, S15, S16, S17, S18
    LGXbox S29, S30
    WJC on both consoles
    2 seasons CBJ
    4 seasons of VG(2 as owner both cups)
    Couple seasons of SPNHL
    Couple seasons of FB3’s

4. Knowledge of the rule book
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between 1 as least & 7 as most)

(Are you familiar with Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following “I Understand And Accept”

I Understand And Accept

I would like to be given a chance as owner as I believe I will build not only a fun team with a good culture but a winning team that can bring more competitiveness to the league. I enjoy winning, but I also enjoy the vibe of the team I’m on even more and would like to bring a good group of guys together to have fun and hopefully win a Stanley cup. I have proven in the past and in other leagues I am a successful manager and believe I will fill this role nicely.

As stated before, I want to build both a fun and successful team people want to be apart of. I would like to win and hopefully create some new friendships and overall bring everyone around me a positive experience for the season. I would also like to own for multiple seasons and believe I’ll have a long road of success if given this opportunity.

PS to the league: I would like to apologize to not only the league but the members of it for how I’ve acted in the past. I am older and truly a different person and hope you can see who I am now rather than look at me how I was a few years ago

• Like x 23
    • Winner x 14
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    dudnastyy
  4. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    1. What is your age: 21
    2. Previous LG management experience : S9 Arizona coyotes owner
    S10 Arizona coyotes owner
    S11 Pittsburgh penguins AGM
    S12 St. Louis blues GM
    S13 St. Louis blues owner
    ESHL complicity and DXC owner
    S18 Chicago Blackhawks GM

3. League experience: played every season since S1 PS4 and multiple Xbox seasons along with multiple ESHL events.

4. Knowledge of rule book: 10/10
    5. Knowledge of league forums: YES
    6. I accept ownership responsibilities and roles.
    7. Trying to get back into management and run my own team after multiple seasons spent in bidding.
    8. To win a cup and hopefully be part of the ownership revival on PS5 side.

*if selected I’d like to take over Chicago Blackhawks*

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 10
    hriiz_
  5. Nelsungrams21

Nelsungrams21 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -18
    1. What is your age? 34

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? not yet, I do have experience owning in other leagues

3. League Experience? I have been in LG for 2 - 3 seasons, I play in WOHL & FBHL ( CAPTAIN of my team ) my experience in LG has been limited however I have seen a few owners for teams I played for get banned & not conduct them selves correctly & I believe I can be a great owner or GM

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5

5. Knowledge of League Forums? not yet

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes I've really been wanting to become an owner

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I have taken teams in other leagues that were very bad & turned them into contenders, Ive won a cup in whl, was a gm in x6, I captain my Facebook team & I believe I can and will be a great owner
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals for ownership are to build a contending team, that has a chance to win each and every game, to become known for my team building skills & to create an atmosphere of winning & fun that people want to be apart of. I nay not have the most experience in LG however my work ethic & experience in other leagues as well as the fact I am very well known in the hockey community will serve me well if I am given the opportunity to own or to be a GM

• Dumb x 14
    • Dislike x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. FowuhI

FowuhI Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fowuhl#8867
    Ratings:
    +314 / 2 / -28
    1. What is your age? 26

2. Previous LG management experience.
    -S15 New Jersey Devils (GM)
    -FNP/SNP (Owner GM)
    -S18 Buffalo Sabres (AGM)

3. League Experience?
    -S18 Xbox
    -S12 Playstation

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6

5. Knowledge of league forum? Yes

6. I understand and accept ownership responsibilities and roles.

- Because when I GM'd it was probably one of my favorite seasons I had on LG, and I hope by owning it can be another good season but this time have a shot at building a contender in the LGNHL.

- Redeem myself from the S15 season, have a fun environment and look to build a top team to compete for the cup.

• Like Like x 30
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    luhwof
  7. x camo 29

x camo 29 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x camo 29#1041
    Ratings:
    +186 / 10 / -111
    1. What is your age?
      s17 GM CBJ
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG since s13
      yes
      Yes

I understand and accept
      To create a fun positive environment for people to compete for the virtual cup.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win games, Ultimately win the cup but also to create an environment that people enjoy and will have fun participating in.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    iixcamo29ii
  8. Gourr-

Gourr- Warning Group

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    S6 - :team7: New Jersey Devils GM
    S7 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S8 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S9 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S10 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S11 - :team391: Winnipeg Jets Owner (playoffs)

League Experience?
    LG: S1 S3-S11 S15-Now
    VGHL

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?
    Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    For the culture

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    To put together a competitive roster and win the Stanley Cup

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    oGour
  9. NielerR

NielerR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 7 / -12
    1. What is your age?

S5 AGM Quebec remparts
    S8 AGM Calgary Flames
    S9 Owner Minnesota Wild
    S10 Owner Minnesota Wild
    S29 AGM Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Xbox)

3. League experience?
    S4-S11 LGHL
    S15-S18 LGHL
    S28-S32 LGHL (Xbox)
    Vg for a couple of seasons

Yes

I Understand & Accept.

Haven’t been able to take owner because of a silly mistake that I made a couple of years ago and feel like I deserve a second chance to be better.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner?
    To compete for a cup & to have a good group who shows up every week.

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 13
    NielerR
  10. x11-Ninja

x11-Ninja EA - GreenNinja1198

Discord:
    x11-Ninja#7832
    Ratings:
    +167 / 3 / -34
    What is your age?

Owner of Gatineau Olympiques s15 - 19
    Owner WJC s10, s12, s13 (gold medal)

League Experience?

Been in LG since s10

Yes

I accept

I'd like to build a quality squad at the highest level, work with the A to build a winner at both levels.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? As a 1st time owner in the NHL I'd like to atleast make playoffs and not get swept in the first round

• Dumb x 11
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    x11_ninja
  11. toslick

toslick Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toslick#0
    Ratings:
    +71 / 8 / -44
    1. What is your age?

S1 Dallas Stars Owner
    S3 New York Islanders GM
    S4 Pittsburgh Penguins Owner
    S5 Pittsburgh Penguins Owner
    S16 Grand Rapids Griffins PAGM
    S18 New York Islanders GM

3. League Experience?
    I've been in LG since S1 on PSN

4. Knowledge of the rule book
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between 1 as least & 7 as most)

(Are you familiar with Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following “I Understand And Accept”

I Understand and Accept

I wish to build on what I did this year as gm of the Islanders.

My goals are to create a great locker room chemistry through the entire roster and obviously build a team that can compete on the ice. Win or lose I hope that we can all enjoy ourselves throughout the ups and downs of the season.

*If selected I would like to take over the New York Islanders but I will be happy with any team*

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Domi_x_13

Domi_x_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 49 / -72
    1. What is your age? 22

s7 CHL Owner
    s9 Ahl GM
    s13 Nhl AGM

3. League Experience?

LG szn 6 - current

Yes

I understand and accept

I want a shot at being owner and want to build my own team and my previous experiences as management were fun and went well.

-Build a strong competitive team to try and win the cup with!

-Have a good group of players who will have fun

-Help the new guys and girls who just joined the league with any questions or problems

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Joffman-

Joffman- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +540 / 3 / -32
    1. What is your age?

S16 Edmonton Oilers AGM
    S17 Winnipeg Jets Owner
    S18 Arizona Coyotes GM

3. League Experience?

Been in LG since S14

Yes

I understand and accept.

I enjoy managing a roster and having a team that players enjoy playing for. A lot of the time put into owning can be rewarding if you put together the right group so that’s something that appeals to me.

I’d like to build off my S18 run with Winnipeg and put together an organization that wins throughout, but also has players that only have positive things to say during or after playing for my teams. I want to ultimately win the cup but more importantly remain competitive for more than one season.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 10
    joffman76
  14. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 56 / -154
    What is your age?

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) League Experience? since xbox” (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

s5 valdor owner, s6 milwaukee ahl gm, s7-s9 mtl owner. s37 xbox boston owner. Started Lg on xbox s18

7/7

Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

I Understand & Accept

To be able to build a playoff/competitive team in lg. Also, with owner apps bad last season, just trying to help add a experienced nhl manager to the list if selected.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Playoffs as always, prove i can run a successful team/organization still, have fun and have the players on my team/organization enjoy their time in lg.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    silkynsmarshshow
  15. AAli-21

AAli-21 Fresh Prince

Discord:
    AAli-21#2461
    Ratings:
    +741 / 35 / -87
    1. What is your age? 26

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? ALL
    1. League Experience? Since Day 1

2. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6

3. Knowledge of League Forums? 6

4. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

5. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? It's been a hobby
    6. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a playoff team

• Like Like x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Aali21
  16. LTownBuzz

LTownBuzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -23
    1. What is your age? 24 years old

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was the GM for S16 and S17 of the Moncton Wildcats

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been playing LG for 4 seasons now

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). I would say 6, I can't recite the rule book by heart but I know how to navigate it for what I am looking for.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes I understand how this works

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I like to control my own fate and build competitive teams with a group of players that I know aren't toxic. I like to keep the drama levels low and run an effective team that enjoys playing the game and wont take their frustrations out on teammates.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Depending on the team I would be assigned, I would like to find good AHL management to have a reliable and talented farm system. From there I would target all of the great players I had the pleasure of playing with in the C and round out my salary cap with long time NHLers that I have scouted and asked around about.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. LTownBuzz

LTownBuzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -23
    I was also GM of the Calgary Flames S18

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. JaYI77I

JaYI77I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 2 / -8
    1. What is your age? 23

S14 Florida Panthers GM
    S15 New York Islanders Owner
    S16 New York Islanders Owner
    S17 San Jose Sharks Owner
    S18 New York Rangers GM

3. League Experience?(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7/7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Yes, I understand and accept.

I want to continue the great team we have with the rangers and continue its success after we beat the odds and many challenges all season.

To continue the success and fun environment we have on the Rangers, the organization as a whole, and compete for the cup again.

*If selected, I only would like to be considered for the New York Rangers*

Thank you,
    Jay

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 12
    No Streaming Account
  19. x-Hickey-_-

x-Hickey-_- bergeron_037

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3
    LGCHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

answer the questions below on this thread.

What is your age? 25

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) No

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) LG season 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? YES

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand & Accept
    Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
    I want to make a fun experience for players and build a good team.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? To make a competitive team and to make a deep playoff run.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. LaFleuR11

LaFleuR11 Terrible Defenseman

Ratings:
    +357 / 4 / -16
    1. What is your age?

S11 Tampa Bay Lightning GM
    S12 Tampa Bay Lightning OWNER
    S13 Tampa Bay Lightning OWNER
    S14 Tampa Bay Lightning OWNER
    S15 Tampa Bay Lightning OWNER
    S16 Tampa Bay Lightning OWNER
    S37 xbox Colorado Avalanche OWNER

3. League Experience?(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    S7 to S18

7/7

Yes

Yes, I understand and accept.

Because I don't want to be stuck with another owner like Jojo.

To give a nice and fun experience to the players on my team and to be a competitive team as always.

I would like to step up as the Dallas Stars owner for the next season and change it for Tampa Bay Lightning jerseys IF POSSIBLE.
    Thank you.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    LaFleuRmax11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.