S31 Jack Adams Finalists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by goonderk, Dec 20, 2018.

?

Who should win the Jack Adams?

1. Arizona Coyotes (Lehkonen x 62, Gilbzey, Wesley Snip3zzz)

37.4%
  2. Colorado Avalanche (NINETY EIGHT, Arctic Blur, P3k1ng Duk)

18.4%
  3. New York Islanders (a1xFREAKx13, l Freestyle 7 l, slammerama)

33.7%
  4. Philadelphia Flyers (Deesa Ali, MarcoGoes5H0LE, o S m i i t t y)

10.5%
  1. goonderk

goonderk goonderk#6561

Ratings:
    +2,919 / 14 / -27
    The Jack Adams Award is awarded annually to the National Hockey League (NHL) coach "adjudged to have contributed the most to his team's success." We'll be awarding the Jack Adams to the Owner, General Manager, and Assistant General Manager this season so as not to overlook the contributions by the management team.

[​IMG]
    :team28: Arizona Coyotes
    Owner/GM/AGM: @Lehkonen x 62 , @Gilbzey , @Wesley Snip3zzz

S30 Division Place: 6
    S31 Division Place: 1

The Arizona Coyotes were eliminated in the playoffs last season in the last week and fell to sixth place in the division. @Lehkonen x 62 brought in a new GM in @Gilbzey to go along with 3 returning players in @Project EBZ , @Azkika , and @dirtracer91a . A few people were a little skeptical after the Coyotes spent 55% of their cap on just two players and built a high-chemistry, though not well-known, second line. After a good start to the season, the Coyotes had few roadblocks and went on to win the President's Trophy as the team with the most points during the regular season. The Coyotes finished 1st in both special teams categories, 1st in face-off percentage, 1st in goal differential, and 2nd in goals against in the league.

[​IMG]
    :team8: Colorado Avalanche
    Owner/GM/AGM: @NINETY ElGHT , @Arctic Blur , @P3k1ng DuK

S30 Division Place: 2

The Avalanche (previously the Nashville Predators) were beaten out for the President's Trophy late in the last week of S30. A tough series loss to the eventual Stanley Cup Champions in the Western Conference Finals ended what seemed to be a disappointing season amid so much success. Eager to improve on their last season, the Avs had a few players return with @P3k1ng DuK and @Remi l9l still on contract as well as getting @jared2112 back in bidding. Things started out rather harshly, though, for the Avs as they had a tumultuous first couple weeks. A few trades had them back to performing at their best, however, and led them to capture first place in the Central division and attempt a run at the best regular season record in the last week. The Avalanche finished 3rd in winning percentage, 2nd in average time-on-attack, 3rd in face-off percentage, and 1st in goals scored in the league.

[​IMG]
    :team27: New York Islanders
    Owner/GM/AGM: @a1xFREAKx13 , @l FreeStyle 7 l , @slammerama

S30 Division Place: 5
    S31 Division Place: 3

The Islanders had a rough season in S30, and they'll probably be the first ones to tell you that. @a1xFREAKx13 seems to have started fresh besides accrued draft picks. He brought in @l FreeStyle 7 l as GM, made a slew of trades, and made a couple big splashes in bidding. One of the better trades of the season turned out to be the acquisition of @TheHeroicDuck which seemed to have pushed the Islanders in the direction of contender rather than a bubble team. All of this culminating with the Islanders claiming third after jockeying with the Rangers and Hurricanes in the last week for one of the top three Metro division spots marking a giant improvement on the previous season. The Islanders had the 2nd highest increase in points and 2nd highest increase in wins among finalists from S30 to S31 and had the 3rd highest face-off percentage and highest number of wins in one-goal games in the league.

[​IMG]
    :team4: Philadelphia Flyers
    Owner/GM/AGM: @DeeSa Ali , @MarcoGoes5H0LE , @o S m i i t t y

S30 Division Place: 3

@DeeSa Ali and the Flyers suffered a series loss in the first round to their hated rivals in S30. Determined to outshine the Penguins and the Metro division, the Flyers brought back a couple players including @Dxwny @kcut and @BDBeastx19 . They made plenty of noise in bidding getting @l JLP l @McFleuryyy and @o S m i i t t y . In essentially a struggle with the Rangers for most of the season for top dog in the Metro, they pulled away in the last couple weeks and claimed the top spot in their division as well as coming a few points shy of the best regular season record. With consistently good performances from start to finish, the Flyers allowed the least goals against, had the highest shot differential, had the 2nd highest time-on-attack difference, and had the 2nd highest goal differential in the league.

Here's a link with some information gathered on this year's Jack Adams candidates. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DNKZQNGCU7M2onL-H8dkqi76gBidT-H1nJKjwCfoYh0/edit?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. MeOyHoyMinoy

MeOyHoyMinoy MeOyHoyMinoy!!

Ratings:
    +576 / 42 / -25
    Just an FYI I think @Project EBZ should be listed as AGM instead of me, as he was the AGM during bidding.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Saucing Pucks

Saucing Pucks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +604 / 16 / -21
    Nah man I was only there to help build the foundation to the season we had. You and Gilbz completed it. You guys got my vote <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    WOAH WOAH WOAH. @PureRippin should be here. Guy took over a team 1 day before deadline and was able to create a couple (3 i believe) moves to help take this team to the playoffs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    tjbarone81
  5. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    Also if anyone on this list deserves it, it should be a1xFREAKx13!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    tjbarone81
  6. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theheroicduck#0
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 13 / -60
    Good job making sure freak was given the most grey hair. Very accurate

• Funny Funny x 5
    TheHeroicDuck
  7. MURPH0270

MURPH0270 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MURPH0270#9466
    Ratings:
    +306 / 30 / -114
    The boys in Arizona deserve this award they not only built the top team in the league they helped there ahl team a ton as well!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72
    very happy to be nominated,

as for the grey hair thats the one thing i dont have lol.

as for my AHL team they finished with 110 points, proud of all my guys, NHL,AHL ..good luck to all those who were nominated, this definately is a great award to recieve

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    No Streaming Account
  10. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,684 / 42 / -118
    @a1xFREAKx13 - Seriously one of the easiest managers to deal with, didn’t screw me out of getting my friend at the start of the season. Congrats on the nom bud you built a great team!

@NINETY ElGHT - Has to be one of the nicest managers I met this season, took time out of his day at the beginning of the season to PM me as he seen we were getting lots of hate on the team we built, thanks for that it kept me from probably taking a CB Ban. If i’m not mistaken this is back to back Jack Adams noms? Congrats my guy, glad you’re team worked out even with @trevwings on it....

@DeeSa Ali - You’re a troll but you built a good team. When u can view this next season after your mute, congrats lol

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  11. D4D USA

D4D USA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    Gotta go with the Arizona management team. I busted balls a bit, but I like to troll.

Great bidding strategy - sitful at $11m looked like it made a lot of sense after bidding was over. Moe + sit for 13m or whatever makes it look even better.

Nice job bringing in some new talent @UniqueSniperr @Joorrdan

I’ll eat my words @Gilbzey @Project EBZ @Wesley Snip3zzz ...id tag slim but this will probably just confuse him. Incredible season.

Also getting @goonderk for about $7m less than his value was crazy.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Bump, community vote ends Sunday

SweeT9LoU84